Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Attack of the Death Scythes[Personal] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:01 pm

User Image

Misty closed her eyes for a few seconds, feeling Queen's hand against her cheek. Placing her own above the kitsune's she would open them and look right back at her as Queen stated it took stronger people to choose not to fight. Her teary eyes would almost close again, but remained slightly open, staring at the kitsune while her free hand would pick Queen's cheek with a gentle caress.
"But I don't want you to fight alone... I want you to be safe as well... I want to be with you Queen..."
The brunette pleaded. Once again.

? OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:29 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen kept looking at Misty "I understand that...and you made it very clear before" she explained "But until we can figure out a way to stop you from reverting back to a version of you that isn't real then You shouldn't be fighting...moment we figure out how to stop it, than you can return to fighting" she stated "besides Im strong...its gonna take more than an army to stop me...whatever happened recently wont happen again I can assure you" she stated leaning in giving her a kiss on the lips "So think we can have a deal?"

This battle is to the strong

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:47 pm

User Image

For someone like Misty, to give up on fighting was almost like giving up on living since it was her main source of income... it made her feel weak... vulnerable, two things she did not enjoyed because of the abuses that said words had caused over her life... current and past ones.
None the less, before she could reply, before she could object. It was the kitsune who stepped in first and kissed her, making her feel safe again... she couldn't say no... how could she? when Queen was doing all this to protect her.
"..A-alright..."
Said the sad weapon, holding onto Queen in a hug, trying not to regret it. Trying so hard to trust that Queen would be able to help them both to get out of this.

? OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:23 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen let Misty hug her and kept it in hold for her "Don't worry...good things happen to good people" she explained "and your not going to be out of my life...I mean just because your not fighting doesnt mean i'll never be around...Since alot of the times we just hang out around each other anyways when we aren't fighting"

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:30 pm

User Image

While Queen's hug was blissful it was saddening the fact that she wouldn't be joining her in combat anymore.
"But I want to be with you all I can before you have to leave... and now I can't follow you even if you fight here..."
Of course she knew Queen could take care of herself, but even so, while Queen assured there won't be a second Deathscythe squad after her, who would guarantee that wouldn't be the case again, if not Deathscythes, another faction. This worried her.

? OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:46 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen looked at her "I know you want to fight...But im not going to risk having you lose your memory again...until We know for certain that you wont lose your memory from bumping your head...I can't let you fight...because i just dont want to lose the you that you are now" she explained "Moment we figure out this dilemma I wont stop you from joining my fights in this world"

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:19 pm

User Image

Queen made a promise that was sure to captivate Misty's attention, should they find a form to prevent her from loosing her memory, she could fight again, which left her with something to look up to, even as far as Having Queen promise she would be able to join Queen in fights... at least in this world.
"alright"
The brunette replied, resting her head against Queen's shoulder, her attention now on enjoying Queen's company and hug.

? OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:51 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen kept up the hug for misty. hearing misty finally agree with the idea she had provided for her, Queen was glad that she accepted it so she didn't need to fight, and it was abit relieving. Alrght good...so...are you..feeling better about yourself?" she asked

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:27 pm

User Image

The brunette nodded, but kept clinging onto Queen. While her body overall was still relaxing, it appeared she still didn't want to let go from the kitsune, most likely because how safe she felt at such moment.

? OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:41 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen could feel the nodding which meant misty was feeling better "Then...perhaps you want to leave the kingdom to go to a more...less reminding place of your past?" she would ask as she let misty keep hugging her.

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:45 pm

User Image

The brunette was a little insecure, sure this place reminded her of her newly found and hated past... but at the same time she had various lovely memories of this place she had forged in this current life.
"..."
Misty simply hug onto Queen tighter, unsure if that was a yes or a no, all she knew was that she wanted to be with Queen. Of course, if Queen took her away she would not object either.

? OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:48 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would not hear anything "Well I feel it would be wise to go back to a place that your more comfortable with" he stated before she would teleport them back to Mistys home, a place they were all familiar with

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:26 pm

User Image

Back at their home, Misty would hold onto Queen for a little longer, she did looked around, but she refused to let go of the kitsune. She was still insecure, it would take her a while only to soften her grasp on Queen.
Even so, she wouldn't let go, and constantly seek to be hugged. Now that she had to stop fighting even her own house made her feel vulnerable, it was just something she wasn't used to, and feared the fact that she could hit her face for any stupid reason.

? OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:36 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would just hold onto her still as misty was refusing to let go "so um...you want to let go...Im not...that comfortable with hugs...as you know" she stated in a question form. she wasn't the best with this type of thing so she was wondering if it would end soon.

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:16 pm

User Image

She knew she was overstaying her welcome, even if we were talking about her girlfriend. None the less, she couldn't demand anything from Queen who had done a lot for her just now. The hesitant and sometimes trembling hands would finally hold enough courage to release the kitsune, quickly grabbing a pillow to substitude Queen's absence in her grasp, sitting in the couch by the edge while giving the kitsune some space.

? OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games