Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
The Daily Rewards and Bumping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

10/24
  +1
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2024 1:54 pm
i showed off the new collage to bf its amazing gj!! folks stopped by today and imma run out there and go see em! slept in! survived working on other house and off today with a wow raid tonite lets goooooo! happy humpday!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2024 11:22 am
Yaayy tyy!
I got a lie in too had a late start in work and glad of it, more rested now, did my physio and slowly but surely getting somewhere whee
Bf thinks cause we spent like 3 years sleeping with his arm under me it must have messed up my shoulder without us realising, makes sense tbh and now I keep getting TikToks of people who've had that happen to them.

Enjoy the raid!
I'm still exploring the Shivering Isles xp  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2024 1:40 pm
i got out of working on flipper house by agreeing to cook a s**t ton lol. we got brownies, we got big huge as pot of stew veggies and chicken in oven, we got tenderized chicken breast paddies formed and in fridge rdy to bread and toss in fry pan for bro for sammiches. just got done with all that and workout and got cleaned up. all i got left is to take up the stew in an hour and throw the chicky patties in a pan when bro's on way home in couple hours..

i quit the ibuprophen somewhat lately. keep thinking bout taking it cuz i'm kinda sore but i been taking big amount for months and it only takes edge off it aint healing it or if it is its not healing in months time. i think imma just get used to roughing it much as i can. sick of keeping up with it if it aint doing much. that being said.. i'll probably act like a bad a** another couple hours then give up and take one lmao dramallama

have a fabulous thursday ya'll!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2024 9:16 am
iiiiiim up. and we are sore today so not going to worky on other house.. sadly probably because its raining and we're fuggin old and rain hurts us sometimes. lmao cheese_whine gonna chill on some games i reckon. rough life! have a fabulous friday!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2024 9:36 am
Out and about this mornin so ill get catwalk in a couple hours once im back home on pc. Im glad its giving ppl time to turn in last min entries for prom! Mornin all! Happy saturday!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2024 11:29 am
Ayoooo, bad migrane yesterday managed to get through work but omg I slept for like 10 hours after whee
Back, clear headed and less queasy now

Yaaay brownies! Our oven has been explodey and I am begging the bf to get it fixed asap so I can make a goddamn chicken parm
I feel you with the painkiller thing, I constantly ask myself if I actually need them because if I take them too much, they might not work as good when it counts crying
General rule of thumb though if the pain is interferring with you functioning with basic tasks yah gotta take some.
Hope you're feeling better now!
Wooo new runway! I finished work late so I've been a lil cheeky nd parked a post so I can finish my avi and edit it in whee  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2024 4:37 pm
AaronAlroy
Ayoooo, bad migrane yesterday managed to get through work but omg I slept for like 10 hours after whee
Back, clear headed and less queasy now

Yaaay brownies! Our oven has been explodey and I am begging the bf to get it fixed asap so I can make a goddamn chicken parm
I feel you with the painkiller thing, I constantly ask myself if I actually need them because if I take them too much, they might not work as good when it counts crying
General rule of thumb though if the pain is interferring with you functioning with basic tasks yah gotta take some.
Hope you're feeling better now!
Wooo new runway! I finished work late so I've been a lil cheeky nd parked a post so I can finish my avi and edit it in whee

so sorry bout the migraine and glad u got some good sleep and that bf better get that oven working if he ever wants chicky parm too lol. and ya i saw you put in a save post that was brilliant i was like perfect! i posted my new look and knew you'd have a place for yours! works out great! hope you're off for teh weekend resting and enjoying yourself!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2024 4:58 pm
Hello! I am recovering from my surgery that happened on Wednesday. Don't worry, I'm taking it easy. They do this every two years. My Ulcerative Colitis symptoms look to be going into remission soon. I have never been healthier. I've been reading The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare, in book 2, City of Glass. Feeling thankful the library has more books than this, and I've finally seen the movie for City of Glass. It was impressive, fitting my mental description of various characters and places in the story. I don't normally like movies with demons or monsters but it felt validating putting faces to names.

Were there any movies you'd seen you compared the book(s) to?
Let me know.  

Magarah Tezerra

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2024 9:11 am
howdy magarah! glad you're recovering and taking it easy! havent heard of those books but sounds fascinating! i've been listening to a series dad had and i picked up as a kid called the myth series by robert asprin. every book titles a pun like mything link and sweet mythtery of life. they're free to listen to if you have just the cheapie sub to audible. doesnt cost a credit i mean. and there's like 16 of em. shorter books but so funny!

morning all! loving the new theme! purrrrfection! hope everyone enjoys the rest of the weekend! i'm grinding cash on gta v while its nightclub bonus week still. working up my agency missions till i have it capped too. just basically so i can buy things for fun lol. been fixing up my animal crossing island for fall. going full out mushrooms EVERWHAR! makes me wanna play it more. i think imma pick up the 6 sangria amibo furniture cards i never did get those. gonna do family plan and get all my lil cousins playing theirs again. we bringing acnh back!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2024 1:03 pm
Off for 2 days after today woooo User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My weekend starts now whee

Haii Magarah! Glad you're ok and hope you get to enjoy the remission health kick soon User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I just recently did a rerun of all the Hunger Games books and movies right after, gotta say the movies did do a really good job of just showing what you see when reading it.
Books are better for first two but I'd argue the films did Mockingjay better, just seemed more fleshed out and had more gravity in the films.
No idea what to read next though, the last book stunk so bad I had to DNF it and burned out a lil.
I've always heard of Cassandra Claire, I'm old enough to remember her writing Harry Potter fanfiction on Livejournal. whee
YA not my bag though really, too much angst.

Aww Rydia that sounds cuutee, best time to play AC is in the fall it feels so cosy.
Does NH have an event for Halloween?
I always forget about the amibo bits, maybe I should get some to add something to the game, flesh my island out a lil  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Whimsical Wilma

5,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2024 4:58 pm
8/18 great day to eat lima beans  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2024 5:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

rofl lol why is this a gif? rofl with no beans actually pictured rofl

enjoy yo beans wilma! and ya aaron they do halloween event for nh! its cool! so much halloween furniture and jack comes to down and u can get his whole outfit and glow in dark wall hanging its awesome. my fave island layout is my halloween one. i think its the one saved to my dream island if u ever want the code. that or xmas but im pretty sure its set to halloween!

i'm so hooked so far on retail wow. i havent said that in many years. bro suprised me with the epic edition xpac which he shoudlnt have gone overboard but oh well! i'll take the toys that come with! and the pre event pretty much lets you cheesy max all ur toons just flying around on train parties in sky killing elites at any lvl with hordes (huehue hordes) of other players. i maxed 3 toons and used my boost last nite that came with the pre order. crazy! im up early to run more. and gta v nightclub ive gained bout 4 million bux imma aim for 10 mill b4 wed nite is over i'm sure i'll get it. then imma go clothes shoppin! ahhhh! lets goooo~

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2024 3:10 pm
Haiiii
First day off was good did a big shop for a bunch of my fav drink atm Lucozade Wild Cherry xp

All beans are good beans Wilma! whee

Yaaay maybe I'll crack the island out again for haloween, already planning decorations for the house irl.
We got a house right on the street so I want it to look kinda good at least.

I'm doing the Knights of the Nine DLC for the first time properly and so far it's just annoyingly grindy and puts a bunch of restrictions on character behaviour until the quests are completely done crying  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2024 8:03 am
i'm still going nuts grinding cash in gta v and i'm maxing out toons like mad on retail wow. pretty hype for new xpac next week. was worrying all week bout bro's meds. new ins and old pharmacy priced them waaaaay high. had his dr's pharmacy try and its only 5 bux.. vs 90 bux. i love our old town pharmacy but we cant afford that monthly. grateful to have a diff one with a diff price. switching over today! can afford stuff we need today cuz of it!

feeling productive been getting up early cuz hyped about playing retail wow and gta v lol. got chicken thawing clothes washed house picked up, trash taken up the road, perscriptions and necessities to go pick up in town planned out. doing a few game chores and saying hi here then getting out to town to get our s**t so i can come back and be a 5 yr old for the rest of the day on my vidja games! rofl

happy tuesday ya'll! hope ur game picks up after the grind aaron!! heart

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2024 9:08 am
Happy hump day ya'll! Making more chicken roast. My bro keeps eating all the carrots out of the past ones so i may dump double the carrots half the taters this time lol. last day to soak up gta v cash i'm up to 10 mill. gonna be hard not to go shopping.. probably will lol... got one more toon i want to max on retail then i might lvl a few toons i'll probably never play just cuz.. since its so easy. hell they charge like 60 bux to boost toons. why not do it for free on a bunch?

gotta go get a walk and a shower in first and pick up bro's meds tho. doing my game chores first. then a raid tonite.. to have no life.. i stay quite busy lol
rofl  
⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces