Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply Eastern parts of Gaia
The Dead Forest (Increased Orc activity due to skirmish) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ketto

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:44 am
The boy blinked, cocking his head to the side as his ear twitched.

"Sur-vi-vers?" he repeated slowly as he sucked on his teeth thoughtfully, "I ish no knows... I've seen people abouts but they've been moving aways..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:55 am
Anxiety and concern flashed across the elf's face as he suddenly thought about his friends and their well being. He hadn't seen anyone since his return to the stadium and news of the stadium's fall only heightened his anxiety.

Eager to start searching for surviviors, the elf looked up once again to the squirrel.

"Can you take me to what's left of the stadium?"  

Idolwise-Gloomwerk

Dapper Gaian

Shouyin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:15 pm
"Aw Hell." Shouyin was sent flying back, his arm twitching in a very odd manner. As he slammed through his third tree he decided to seek solace in the fact that Reiko now had a hole two inches wide in his left palm, and then his arm blew up. That really, really hurt. Like, imagine kicking a brick wall, toes first, barefoot, and multiply that by a very large number. Not a million, that was too big, but it was a big number. Ergo, that s**t was painful. Add the extra hurtings of sailing through four more trees and you sort of understood just what a terrible situation Shouyin was now in.

There he lay, at the base of a tree, some twenty feet inside the forest. The various stone shieldings had taken most of the impacts, but he still lay bleeding, and missing a right arm. Any rock that had coated the bones in that appendage had either been reabsorbed or disintegrated. Quietly he sat there, contemplating this extreme pain and making sure that his belongings were still on him with his left fingers. The knife was gone, and so was his pack, but both swords still lay tied to his waist.

"Owwww," and he passed out.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:35 pm
Reiko looked through the hole in his hand like he was some kind of astronomer looking at a new comet. The blood was pouring all over the place. Good thing it was just his hand. But anyway...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

"Are you ready to go now?"

Reiko looked at Rose through the hole in his hand. And she, she looked at him and narrowed her eyes.

"You look ugly, and you're paying for my bike."

Well, what Shouyin did wasn't beyond repair, but what Reiko did... or accidentally did, wasn't. Where was the bike anyway?

=(. Oh well. Off to the town of Latent.  

Hi Im Reiko

Aged Sex Symbol

Shouyin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:56 pm
Unknown to our two good combatants, a pair of monks had been surveying the scene. They were both draped in long, hooded black robes, with the symbol of a golden eagle on the back. One sat on the bench of a wooden cart, the reins of a sleek black horse in his hands. The other, sat cross-legged, meditating, in the back. Excluding a few herbs and packaged meats the cart was empty, leaving plenty of room for the monk to sit and contemplate. As the fight ended, and Shouyin flew into the depths of the forest, the latter's eyes snapped open. He addressed his companion in what could only be described as an odd code.

"Jump and scream for the wings of life."
His companion was silent for a moment, breathing deeply through his nose before speaking.
"Truth indeed, proceed to achieve in life."
"Succeed finer things in life."
"To the death coming through, believe the hype."
"Get this dream, razor seed, intervine the heist."

The monks appeared to reach a sort of agreement and climbed out of the cart. Not bothering to make sure the horse didn't gallop off they delved into the woods. Pulling their hoods down they gazed upon the lightly snoring Shouyin. The one who'd been sitting on the bench looked to the other.

"As we blood-"
"Jump and scream wings of life."

Gathering Shouyin and his swords in their arms they headed back silently to the cart. The two placed him gently into the back beside the herbs, placing the meat at his feet before snapping the back end shut and climbing back onto the bench. The horse whinied and turned around, heading down the dirty path towards the mountains.

Wu-Syndicate - Wu-Syndicate: Wings of Life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:21 am
Idolwise
Anxiety and concern flashed across the elf's face as he suddenly thought about his friends and their well being. He hadn't seen anyone since his return to the stadium and news of the stadium's fall only heightened his anxiety.

Eager to start searching for surviviors, the elf looked up once again to the squirrel.

"Can you take me to what's left of the stadium?"

The squirrel boy smiled and hopped down of the branch, the rolling ball of mist diving beneah him to catch him as it's mass flattened to take his weight and the pair started to drift slowly in an easterly direction.

"Sure! Ima looking for my Rei-mam anyways..."

The boys soft smile flickered slightly as his eyes grew dim as he turned his head away from the elf and began to lead im towards the ruins.  

Ketto

GS Sailor Eternity

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:19 pm
Eien smiled softly too Fuin, cooing too her in a silent way too comfort her little Kage. Holding her close helped her too cope too, she knew what had happened and knew what now lay inside of her now instead of her child. Jericho had made it that way and so had Void... but she was foolish too use her powers.

But was it not what she needed too do, the sudden chaos all around them made her in need to protect Fuin. And she did, but their were other ways too protect her in order not too lose her child as well.

Well lost in her thoughts, the doctor finished his 'fixings' before looking up and gathering Eien with his arms. "Your staying with me for the time being Ceres, it is not safe with your condition and with your little one there to be running around. I will need your help too well the other doctors move the rest of the sick back into the cities..."

Eien yelped silently as he lifted her up and winced from the sudden move, holding Fuin in her grasp firmer. Then pouted in an almost childlike manner. Dear sins and virtues she hated too be treated like a child. She was nearly....nevermind that she was one too talk, what did her and Alana do almost two months a ago.

Alana...the sudden thought of the that woman brought almost tears too her eyes. Key word there is almost.

Turning her attention back too Fuin then to get matters off her mind. She did not want the little one too fall or get lost. Looking down into Fuin's large deep fire colored eyes made her smile though at the innocence there. Stroking her hair before the star on her brow sparkled and shined, well the doctor started to walk too an arriving jeep of three other doctors.

With her free hand she placed one hand on Fuin's brow well looking into her eyes, then placed a hand on the star that glowed on her brow.

=Star....Hoshi...can you say that little one....Star....=

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:32 am
Ketto

The squirrel boy smiled and hopped down of the branch, the rolling ball of mist diving beneah him to catch him as it's mass flattened to take his weight and the pair started to drift slowly in an easterly direction.

"Sure! Ima looking for my Rei-mam anyways..."

The boys soft smile flickered slightly as his eyes grew dim as he turned his head away from the elf and began to lead im towards the ruins.

The elf took a moment to register that the squirrel boy had jumped off his perch on the tree and landed on his cloud companion.

Landed.

Idol then shook himself out of his stupor and followed the unusual child as they set out for the ruins of the stadium.

"By the by, what's your name?"  

Idolwise-Gloomwerk

Dapper Gaian

Ketto

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:39 am
Ketto and Flik floated a foot or so above the ground, the clouds mists rolling around her as Ketto sat back comfortably. The squirrel boys ears twitched and he turned as they continued to drift forwards.

"Me-sa? I'm Ketto!"

The boy smiled in a friendly manner, "And who ish chu?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:48 am
"A very confused elf, that's who...", he thought to himself at first.

"My name is Idolwise.", he replied as he trudged behind the floating squirrel and cloud.

As he walked through what he thought to be the forest outside of the stadium, he noticed that something was off about the forest. To him, it seemed that it was different from when he last traveled through it on his way to the stadium. It seemed that though it was filled with life, there was a certain ebbing away of life that seemed to be in the proccess of happening.

"Have you always lived here, Ketto?"  

Idolwise-Gloomwerk

Dapper Gaian

Ketto

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:53 am
Ketto's ears flattened slightly at this question nd he floated for a little while in silence, fiddling with the golden bracelet clasped around his right wrist as Flik hummed softly. He lifted his head again to smile weakly at Idol.

"No. Ketto didst come from the mountains... But then the Cloud Chasers came and I found myself here with Rei-mama... But now... I dunno where she ish goned too..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:05 am
Idol was unsure from which mountain range Ketto might of hailed from seeing as that none of his travels took him through any of those areas. At the mention of the "cloud chasers" the elf glanced at the cloud named Flik and wondered what anyone or anything could want or do with a cloud. He tentaively reached out to poke at the mists making up the cloud as he asked,

"Cloud... Chasers?"  

Idolwise-Gloomwerk

Dapper Gaian

Ketto

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:28 am
Ketto blinked as Idol reached a hand up to touch Flik. The small cloud wuld feel soft and fluffy, not mist like at all though Idol would find his hand covered in glimmering drops of dew.

"Cloud Chasers... They didst want Flik for workings..."

He seemed to trail off, his eyes down cast towards Flik now as they neared the edge of the forest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:29 am
Fuin blinked as both she and Ceres were scooped up off the ground into the arms of the doctor. She pouted a little in confusion, blinking from the doctor to Ceres as the doctor spoke before submitting and sitting back in the Eien's arms smiling happily at her adoptive mother figure before cocking her head to the side as Eien's star shimmered.

"Ho-shi..." she repeated shakily before smiling and pointing to the womans forehead and then to the red gem ion her palm, "Hoshi!" 4laugh

She paused for a moment, biting on her bottom lip thoughtfully before pointing at the doctor, "Doc-ter...?"  

Fuin Mir

DaGreen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:51 am
From a swamp somewhere in the forest, a woman dressed compleatly in green steps out. She looked about confused, not quite sure where she was. Looking about, she found an old dead tree laying on its side and walked over to it and sat down on it quietly.  
Eastern parts of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games