Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 678 679 680 681 682 683 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evil Shay

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:29 pm
Jovey4
Okay, I'm doing a test - 'cause I see sooo many girl avis in the arenas cosplaying dudes, I wanted to see if it's possible to do the opposite - whaddaya think?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yes. Yes it is disturbing.

Because I am new to this game, I would of really thought you was a girl avi, but after Maeth *i believe is the one that stated it* the way you stood was just like a dude avi...
Good eye  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:15 pm
Maeth
Go to Account Settings
Unclick the Footer Display

Avast! a plethora of knowledge!  

Avaxis Spin
Crew

Evil Shay

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:37 pm
are you trying to get on my good side lolz  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:01 pm
He's quoting me, but I only found that out by necessity. I don't like that bar down there either.  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Rhies

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:36 pm
Maeth
where's my gifts :3 heart

um (hugs) that's about it...might post some cosplay pics...if I can fid any XD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:26 pm
Iowa Shay

that depends on if i should fear your bad side  

Avaxis Spin
Crew

Jovey4

Versatile Businesswoman

3,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:56 pm
Avaxis Spin
was their response anything like this..."hi....your hot...wanna cyber?"

That about sums it up, but seeing as it's towns I wasn't too surprised though. What was fun though was after I said, "WTF I'M A BOY, MORON!" - got tons of different reactions from the "WTFOMGBBQ" to "I'm Bi so it doesn't matter to me." xD

Anyways, I'm giving that experiment a B+ grade result. Doubt I'll dress like that again, though - maybe for Halloween ;D

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:36 pm
There seems to be a really high amount of bi teens that gather on this site. You have to wonder if there really are that many bi, or is that the cool thing like saying you emo? Course I almost think the two are synonymous.
Then the odd thing is you ask any gay person and they don't believe in bi. They just think your still trying to cling to society's sense of whats normal. Your actually completely gay and in denial. Try telling that to my bi friends. Isn't that like seeing the world as black and white? There is never any in between. Just one or the other.

Anyways, just some odd observances.

Oh and I think I should mention. Destructo will be gone for two years serving an LDS mission. He's heading off to Portland Oregon. LOLZ! He was hoping for Japan or Germany. Two years without my little bro. No phone calls or chatting, just a mass e-mail once a week. Me and Leet will be going nuts!  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:20 pm
Times like this I'm glad I'm Presbyterian.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:52 pm
Truthfully I dun want him to go, but that's just me being selfish. If he wants to then I'm sure he'll enjoy it. But me, I'll just be missin my little bro horribly.  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:14 pm
Christmas already there Kazu?

And in other news, I've been playing Champions Online since Beta and having quite a blast, literally.

So yeah. Why don't you have it yet people? Together we can become the most evil super heroes ever... er... or something like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:40 pm
I'm sorry about that Kazu sad

@Boss
Christmas is at all times boss.....all times.  

Radjulon
Crew

Evil Shay

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:46 pm
Avaxis Spin
Iowa Shay

that depends on if i should fear your bad side

Me have a bad side *evil laugh* never lmao!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:35 pm
i wish that i could go on a singing sabbatical... i would sing my plethora of songs to the homeless and entertain them with wonderful pleasantries!  

Avaxis Spin
Crew

Evil Shay

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:14 am
Avaxis Spin
i wish that i could go on a singing sabbatical... i would sing my plethora of songs to the homeless and entertain them with wonderful pleasantries!

WTH lol that would be a site to see, I would be the one throwing hot pennies at them watching them pick them up burning their fingers *evil laugh* and booing and hissing at your singing  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 678 679 680 681 682 683 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games