Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply OOC Lounge
OOC - NO U Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6860 6861 6862 6863 6864 6865 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enness Vakar

Man-Hungry Datemate

8,100 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:15 pm
You Scored as Heavy Metal/Old School

You are a normal die hard metal fan, you love old school and will support metal to the death, Death to false metal and to other genres apart from metal!!!

Heavy Metal/Old School
67%
Progressive Metalist
62%
Black Metalist
62%
Power Metalist
62%
Thrash Metalist
62%
Funeral Doom Metalist
60%
Non-Metal
43%
Death Metalist
43%

That's pretty accurate considering I didn't know half the things and randomly clicked. My tastes are fairly equal in metal, depends on my mood.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:18 pm
Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!

So, Bren. What were you doing in that corner of the galaxy for the whole game? Apparently you had the most cap ship slots of any player.  

themightyjello

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:19 pm
Also...

ZA WARUDO!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:22 pm
I'd say a roach could qualify as the opposite of a panda.  

Lucind Varhetel

Enness Vakar

Man-Hungry Datemate

8,100 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:22 pm
Lol playing with stuff mostly, trying to figure out what was what and what did what. By the time I wanted to expand a bit, pretty much everywhere else was colonized, so I just decided to sit in my corner and play with more stuff. I was 2nd up until the end on cap ships, think Steve probably had the most, but I had 8 at the end. Once I figured out how to increase my cap ship slots about halfway through the game. >.>

Beyond that, researching a bit and just generally trying to figure out the game.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:26 pm
Lucind Varhetel
I'd say a roach could qualify as the opposite of a panda.

My definition of a panda is:

-Fluffy
-Aesthetically pleasing
-You would not mind one living in your house

This is an acceptable opposite. xd  

Rising Hourglass

themightyjello

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:27 pm
Nighthunter
I was 2nd up until the end on cap ships, think Steve probably had the most, but I had 8 at the end.

Steve only made like 1 the entire game. You were 2nd because of me - I started with 4, but lost them all to Dash when he rolled through to help out Maraxus and I never rebuilt them. I was preparing to though, but I had 700 fleet points worth of frigates and cruisers instead.

I saw that you were boxed in there, I imagine that Maraxus probably tried to take a planet or two of yours after I pushed him back... that asteroid I assume was his last planet, unless he also had that terran one at that point. I saw he changed the name of it to "2nd Coming" later on, but I wasn't sure if he owned it earlier or if you did.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:27 pm
Nowhere near being endangered?  

Toneldren the Conjurer

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:30 pm
I don't think I'd be an opposite animal for april fool's day. ._.

Panda likes hugs.

That, and I'm more than likely to be the April Fool as it is, so I might as well just skip that day and keep people from getting on me x_x.  
Sohisohi rolled 1 100-sided dice: 60 Total: 60 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:35 pm
x 1000 = A pretty powerful attack no matter what.  

Sohisohi

Enness Vakar

Man-Hungry Datemate

8,100 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:35 pm
Ah, figured it was Steve or you. Yeah, the being boxed in kinda screwed me a bit on materials, well, namely crystal. Though I did blow a lot on those cap ships, mostly because it amused me. I think I have a decent idea of it now though. I kinda guessed which cruisers/frigates/cap ships were best to build.

Maraxus had a Terran one at the end. Didn't come near me actually except for exploring. It was Steves. I had 3 in a line in the far corner next to Dash and below Steve. I did fend off a couple of heavy pirate raids though.

I was tempted to send my fleet in to help out, because I actually had them all at the rock right below it after fending off some pirates, but I thought Steve could take him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:42 pm
speedlines.  

Uberwulf X
Crew

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100

themightyjello

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:49 pm
Nighthunter
I was tempted to send my fleet in to help out, because I actually had them all at the rock right below it after fending off some pirates, but I thought Steve could take him.

That was me, actually.

I had his homeworld (the terran) but there was another terran planet like 1 or 2 jumps from your homeworld that I assume belonged to Maraxus. Dinner Roll never left my hands... even after Dash bombed it out, my LRMs killed Maraxus' colony ship before he could get the antimatter to colonize and mine took it back instead.

And as for helping... depends on what you had. It's very likely that you'd have wiped horribly on what Dash brought with him. I was basically building an LRM every 2 seconds and having them jump straight in for the first half of it, wasn't even trying to fight - just distracting and holding him up while Steve took all of his planets.

Unless you had a balanced fleet though my remnants could likely have mopped up what you jumped in with and Dash would probably have demolished it regardless of what you used unless you built a fleet specifically to counter his. Which is what I ended up doing.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:53 pm
Ecks X

Man.

Now I'm unoriginal again.

THANKS GAIA  

ragingtofu

Dangerous Codger

Enness Vakar

Man-Hungry Datemate

8,100 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:54 pm
Oh yeah, it was middle world or something I think Maraxus had. I'm not sure how I would have done. Was considering it out of boredom and curious to see how I'd do. It wasn't that large a fleet but I had like 2 Mar whatevers, 2 carrier cap ships, 1 bomber, 1 fighter, 1 of the support mini carriers, 1 korlov or something battleship, like 10 LRMs, 14 kodiaks, and about 10 carrier cruisers with a mixture of fighters and bombers.  
OOC Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6860 6861 6862 6863 6864 6865 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games