Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai
The New RP room. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:00 am
"Don't take it personally, Freyr hates everyone." neo smiled, shaking his head and stepping back as the dragon tried to jump to his shoulder, mimiking Valk.
She growled at Neo then contented herself with sitting calmly by his feet. I don't hate everyone, most people keep secrets and tell lies. I don't trust them.
Do you expect any different from creatures of this planet? neo smiled back. Freyr continued to growl to herself and looked over to Valk and Jager.
Fire looked at Jager for a few seconds then smiled.
"Who else escaped?" she asked him.
Eyotto? freyr suddenly frowned, fluttering onto Neo's shoulder and looking at him intently.
Who is Eyotto?
I...i don't know... neo frowned. But his name is in my head. He is somehow connected to Jager.
You are not telling the truth. If you do not tell me then i shall go into your mind and extract the information myself. Painfully. the dragon said angrily but Neo still remained silent.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:56 pm
Jager turned to face Fire. "So far, I've seen Life and Hoshi. I could swear I felt Rue's energy somewhere. But as far as that, I can't be too sure. What happened over there, Fire, since Jotyma and I were exiled?" A look of worry came over his face, for he didn't know the condition of his homeland, or if Raige truly reigned there.  

Jager Ryoshi
Vice Captain

Rei Sakurazaki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:04 pm
Eyotto
Ryuk turned his head back to the horizon. He had seen the battle the whole time. Well, he's been feeling the auras. He felt both Hoshi's and Eyotto's rise, and then Rue's seemed to shrink. Knowing his master, that could only mean that the Knight's flame has been snuffed out. But becuase of his lack on prensence in the fight, he only had to rely on based assumptions.
-=No, Reiko... Not yet. I doubt he will need it..=-
Reiko nodded. "Looks like he's winning."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:39 am
Fire smiled and shook her head.
"I am sure you can guess." she muttered darkly.
Ithranna...It is no longer safe.
There is a reason that we came here Tharazzi. If i could i would have stayed there and fought to the death.
It would have been a waste, alone we cannot defeat him.
No, but we can try.
Tharazzi sighed and curled around Fire's neck.
Do you think Sora or anyone we knew survived? she asked Tharazzi.
Probably. We just need to find them. This is a big place.
What about Brett?
Stop worrying about it. When the time comes we will know who is alive and who isn't
Fire sighed and looked at Jager.
"Ithranna isn't safe for anyone. I don' really know what happened." she frowned, so much had happened since she had left Ithranna that it was almost painful for her to try and remember again.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

b0bodiddium

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:48 am
Tycho listened to Fire silently as she spoke of Ithranna. He wasn't entirely sure where the place was, what was going on there or why the knights had fled. His limited studies had not included the names or conditions of other lands. Although he longed to ask about the place, the half moon elf kept silent for fear of sounding unintelligent.
Shruikan? Tycho said wearily, reaching out for the dragon to locate and communicate with it.
Yes? came a quiet but irritated reply.
Where is Ithranna and why have these people fled their home?
I have no idea Shruikan said in a slightly amused tone.
The elf frowned and let their contact drop, he fixed his bright eyes on the other elf and watched her carefully.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:00 am
"Mm.." Jager replied, unable to speak. He looked into Fire's eyes. They conveyed the same feeling of anguish and uselessness towards saving Ithranna that he felt. He smiled slightly. "I guess Jotyma's and our banishment... wasn't such a curse. But now Eyotto's here. He'll try to do the same thing." Jager's eyes focused to the left and narrowed; that's where he felt Eyotto's presence. He returned his attention to Fire. "I'm sorry, but who are Sora and Brett. I don't believe I ever had the chance to meet them.  

Jager Ryoshi
Vice Captain

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:20 am
Fire looked slightly surprised, she didn't think that Jager could hear what she had been saying to Tharazzi.
"Sora was the time knight of Ithranna. We became friends during our travels." she looked between them all and forced a bitter smile to her face. "Brett was my vassal. It was our job to teach him our skills." she fell silent and frowned.
"Who is Eyotto?" neo asked before Fire could. He began to understand slightly more of what was going on. Jager and someone called Joytma had been banished from Ithranna before it was taken over and now the same thing was happening here. So it was their job to stop it.
Fine. I shall find out later. freyr said angrily, she would find out who Eyotto was before questioning Neo's knowledge of him. Maybe they didn't exile you without reason. Maybe they knew what would happen and wanted to save you... she said as if relating to an old conversation and just picking it up again.
What? Oh. Why would they want to save me? There were far better candidates still alive. he sighed not wanting to talk about it but not wanting to forget it either.
Well, you became a knight did you not?
Neo shook his head and focused once again on the group. He wanted to introduce himself to the new knights and their dragons but stayed silent.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:17 pm
Topaz had been watching Tycho, but turned her attention to Fire and Neo as he began to watch her. She was wondering inqusitively about the new dragon when Mel, also interested, walked over to the dragon.

.: I'm Vermelho, Dragon of Wind. I don't beleive we've had the pleasure of meeting. :.

Topaz, still feeling the other elf's eyes on her, walked over to Emelin.

"Hey, you came. Sorry for leaving so abruptly there. I got excited, you know." She smiled. Her teeth sparkled in the light.

rubidrake2

Jager Ryoshi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:31 pm
Jager turned his head to Neo, almost grinning. "Neo.. there's a very interesting story with Eyotto. You see.. Eyotto.."
The dragon perched on Jager's shoulder looked at his master with a concerned look on his face.
"... is me.." Jager finished, a solemn grin spreading on his face.
"But not just that. He is the combination of the souls of mine..." He turned to fire, knowing she probably knew the other half. "... and the Demon King, Raige. When I was young, I was abducted and taken to him, and on me, he placed a curse. This would embody the dark emotions I would harbor through my growth. After they were strong enough, they formed their own living persona. It would have destroyed me, had the Knight of Light, Inu-Ryu, cleanse me with her light magic, filtering the darkness out of me. But in turn, it killed her, and many other people. When I awoke, I was in a prison cell, and Life, your chieftain, Fire, had revived Inu-Ryu. I was sentenced to exile. Jotyma, my brother and the Knight of Lightning, was accused as an accomplice, and was sent to life in prison, but after he slaughtered eleven people in the courtroom, his sentenced was changed to exile with me. And now I'm here, and so are you, and the new Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai. And no... She did not exile me to save me or him, it was because of what I was accused of."
Jager's story ended, and Valk'yar wrapped himself around his neck. After a moment of silence, Jager spoke again.
"Sorry, I shouldn't ramble like that.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:40 pm
Emelin grinned and waved her hand, as if waving away a fly. "It's not a problem. I might not have been so forgiving later if I didn't find you again."

She gave a light heartened laugh and looked to the rest of the knights. There was an elf much like Topaz, Tycho she thought his name was, and Fire and Neo, along with their dragons. Seincyn came to Emelin's front and jumped up. Em caught him as a reaction.

-You aren't so light my dear...-
Sien smiled and looked around at the group. -Quite a crowd.-
-Why don't you introduce yourself to some other dragons?-
Sien looked up and grinned and hopped back down and walked up beside Mel and looked at the dragon also.
-And I'm Siencyn, dragon of Water. It's a pleasure.-

xroseintherainx

Jager Ryoshi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:00 pm
-=Hey, Jag, we have some company=- Valk used a new nickname for his Knight as he spoke.
-=Its Topaz and Emelin I think=-
Jager turned, facing the two arrived Knights and smirked. "So it is."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:43 am
Tycho again listened to the story, silently taking in and in turn, digesting what he had learnt.
"So this....Eyotto...is basically all of your sin and evil combined with some demons?" he frowned. He began to feel more unsafe than he had done before.
"I can understand you being exiled, but your brother had done nothing wrong when the accused him, if i have understood the story correctly. So it was their fault that he was cornered into murder." he paused, deciding that it would be a good idea if he kept his opinions to himself, but he just had so much to say.
"If i were LIfe then i would have either imprisoned or executed both of you. Exile just means you can go elsewhere and cause trouble..."  

b0bodiddium

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:14 am
Neo frowned and looked at Jager.
"Do you know what i am saying to Freyr?" he asked.
Doesn't matter. freyr said, hissing at Jager then turning to two other dragons, Vermelho and Seincyn. She had learnt their names from Neo.
We should talk in code...or Gallifreyan. How much do you know? freyr asked happily, talking to Neo but looking at the two dragons silently.
Enough.
Sometimes Neo, you are too modest. she sighed, flicking her tail and turning from the dragon's back to Neo. She jumped up to his shoulder and sat happily.
Neo mostly ignored the others and stood, thinking of what Jager had said and what new information he had learned about Eyotto.
"So...you killed Inu-Ryu to save yourself...or she killed herself to save you. Depends how you look at it." he said to himself.
"The conditions of your exile are far different to mine." he then smiled. "There was a reason behind yours."
"Inu-Ryu...I don't think i met her." fire said, looking at Tharazzi who shook his head.
"Nope. Not as far as i can remember. But we did stay in Kar-Ryu most of the time." the dragon smiled.
Fire nodded and looked around, she was growing bored of staying still and listening.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:43 am
Where to now? lyude asked, turning into a shallow dive and shortly followed by Romana.
No idea. Where do you want to go? the half angel repiled, landing neatly again.
"I want to stop running." romana said softly, tying her hair back with a piece of string.
We could stop running if you hadn't killed that man. lyude sighed, looking around.
We should try and find some of the other knights, they might know what we should do now. Other than train.
Romana smiled and span her sword around expertly then span until it lodged itself in a tree.
Come on then. lyude smiled, shifting into his large form as the half angel pulled her weapon from the tree.
"Are you strong enough yet?" she asked, looking at Lyude with a smile on her face.
The light dragon shook his head then nodded.
I'm not sure. he shrugged, kneeling for her. Why not try it out?  

Firesburn

Jager Ryoshi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:58 am
Jager first answered Tycho. "Yeah, murder was the only way he'd be able to share the same sentence, and we wouldn't have to separated again." He looked to Valk. "Maybe she didn't full-heartedly believe that I could do it..."
He heard Neo's words again. "Yes, I can hear your thoughts. Sorry," He said tapping his temple with a fingertip. "I'm the Knight of Wisdom, my powers dwell with the mind.." Then when he heard about Neo's accusation of killing Inu-Ryu, all his attention was on him.
"I did not kill Inu-Ryu! It was... Eyotto.." The memories clearly hurt Jager, but he didn't know if they knew he loved her.  
Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games