Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clipped Wings

Back to Guilds

Master/Slave RP 

Tags: Master, Slave, Simi-literate, Wings, Clipped Wings 

Reply Master/Slave Role Play
Welcome to Clipped Wings - OPEN for business! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:21 pm
"Ah." Caprice stopped when he felt the small tug on his shirt. He always thought the slaves would stay in the cage, most potential master's not liking any form of forwardness. A small smile on his face, Caprice crouched down a little in front of the cage. "Hello there, who do we have here?" He asked softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:24 pm
Efryn was silent for a moment,"...Efryn...Efryn Saint" he said quietly."And, who might you be?" Not once during this entire conversation did he let go of his sleeve. "Are you to be my new master? he asked shyly but hoping despretly ((sp?)) that it were true.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:36 pm
"Efryn, that's a nice name. My name is Caprice." He answered as he felt the hand that held onto him. The skin there was softer than he expected but that was ok. "I don't know if I'm to be your master." Caprice answered reaching in to feel the charms attached to the collars. "Do you mind telling me what color your collars are?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:40 pm
Efryn flinched slightly at the touch,"ah, I...I have black,green, and, uh pink" he said shaking lightly, but not from being afraid of Caprice. He was afraid his chance to get out would walk away from him. Efryn watched Caprice touch the two charms on his neck,"please sir...please dont leave me here.." he said quietly, almost too quiet to hear  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:51 pm
A gentle smile slid across the young master's face. The boy inside the cage seemed worried. "It's alright no need to be afriad. I think you are exactly what I need Efryn." Caprice said softly as he turned his head slightly and summoned the shopkeeper. A few words exchanged, a decent bag of gold, and the cage was undone. Reaching in he attached a small ornate V charm to Efryn's collar, making him as his property. "Come now, let's get you out of there." He said standing.

((Sorry if I'm not doing this right. I haven't seen the shopkeeper on for a while so I just went ahead and did it. I will fix it if the mod wishes it))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:56 pm
Efryn stepped out of his cage slowly and looked around. A feeling of fear set in, he felt that this was just a joke and that he'd be thrown back into the cage at any moment. Without asking he clung onto caprices arm tightly. "am...am I really yours now? This is not a joke?" he asked still gripping his arm as the two walked out from the store.

Outside, Efryn forgot what he was saying, AH the sun! he thought to himself, stretching his neck out and closing his eyes. The warm sun felt amazing on his face. This happiness swelled up inside him then came out as he began singing in a strange language.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:09 pm
"No this is no joke." Caprice chuckled as he lead the way out, his cane tapping lightly against the floor. Efryn seemed thrilled to be out of that place. He was surprised when he heard his new slave start singing especially in a such a foriegn and beautiful langauge. He waited for him to finished before he spoke again. "That was beautiful. Will you sing for me again sometime?" He asked as he heard his carridge come up the street. Leave it to Jameston to be right on time.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:20 pm
••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Bliase Ixu ☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
I love him and yet, he has no idea.
══════════════════════════════════

Blaise looked at him almost laughing at the thought of him telling her to do somehing. She gave him a second "Good luck, I'll kill you before I listen to you" kind of look. She didn't trust him and she could tell that he was all to keen on her putting it on. She had seen the slight movement of his hand while they spoke. She kept her distance and looked at him again.

"No offense but I'd rather not." she said coldly. She didn't trust him, knew there was something quite different that a normal elf and had she wanted to the bird would have lecture her for not listening. She didn't want to deal with that, didn't trust the man, and had she been sure she could run she would have ran the moment she could. She watched the random chain and let her eyes flick between the two as her tail swooshed behind her. she didn't like him and she was going to make that quite clear. To be safe she focused intently on him and even more intently that if it bounced off of her and hit the bird. She would find it entertaining. She caught his eyes with her glare and then let the flames go.

To her surprise it looked like it had actually been touching his skin but watched the slightest movement of a muscle and it spasmed back at her and then to the angel who for a second tim yelled at her and she pulled back. She wondered when she was going to get a chance to hurt him.

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

GalaxyCommander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:47 pm
User Image
Kaer'Lic

Kaer'Lic smiled as the fire blew away and felt a strain on his shield. He watched her. The Dark elf wasn't one to hesitate just yet. Enemy yet his own slave. Interesting. His hand flickered out of his jacket with a small crossbow. He fired the device instantly so she would just barely be seeing the crossbow and it was already firing. The bolt would have been aimed at her thigh. This was an easy area to heal and would also not be expected for a target.

He then slid the crossbow back reloading it one handed, while using the belt as a brace. He then left it on his belt. The arrow was painted with a strange poison. The poison while not deadly would almost instantly paralyze all movements within the creature yet nort halt it's lifeblood and living required functions. If it missed then it was as useless as any other weapon. The bolt was not made like most arrows or bolts. Consisting of a light magical based metal it could travel faster and silently, being as Drow favored Stealth over all other activities. The magical property made it seemingly weightless.

Kaer'Lic watched carefully. He was hoping to leave now, however the first true challenge had begun.

SunnWett Drow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:22 pm
••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Bliase Ixu ☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
I love him and yet, he has no idea.

Blaise looked shocked quickly at the look on his face as she felt her body give out and her land in a crumpled ball of fur. Her eyes were filled with surprise, horror, but still dared him to mess with her. She didn't trust him and her eyes kept locked onto the bracelet but she had to admit, she was at his mercy.

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

GalaxyCommander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:50 am
User Image
Kaer'Lic

Kaer'Lic looked pleased seing his paralyzing bolt had hit home. He walked up and slid the bracelet on her wrist with his soft ebony skin making contact with hers. The bracelet tightened around her wrist as though it was alive and it's eyes lit up. She would note her fire was severely restricted and it would take most of her energy to even activate it, that is when the poison wore off. In the mean time Kaer'Lic removed the bolt and slid it in a loose pouch then picked her up with ease. He was Drow and all elves are stronger then humans significantly. He carried her now lowering his barriers so he could walk out to his drow like home.

SunnWett Drow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:37 am
User ImageLUCAS BENNETT
a slave driver if ever I saw one

In the back of the shop, away from the main view, a huge figure stood. His arms were folded tightly across against a chest that a bull would envy, leaning against the wall like it was his last defence against the upper crust who had invaded his domain. But, of course, he couldn't afford to be condescending, as he would so like to do. His slaves' prices didn't just depend on their fitness or how many teeth they had in their heads: no-one was going to pay a decent price to a surly drunkard. Not that Lucas drunk too much-- again, if it's bad for business, it's bad for him.

But none-the-less, he was going to be a deterrent if he stood there in the shadows much longer. Most patrons liked a personable smile with their pound of manflesh.
So, with his best customer grin softening the angular features, Lucas Bennett, slaver, pushed himself off the wall and placed two hands on the counter; leaning over and pretending that he didn't see what was going on among the slaves. They knew that if he caught them so much as looking at a customer the wrong way without the high-and-mighty present, he'd have it in for them. And even if he did ignore it now, they could bet that he'd make a note of their behaviour. For Lucas, they were just another thing to have under his thumb.

Either way, unless you could see past thirty years of masked thoughts, there was no way that you would see Lucas as anything other than the clean-cut, personable fellow who now presented himself. "Ah, good day to yer, fine sirs. Can I help yer with anythin', perchance?" He gave a teasing wink to a gentleman who might or might not have been interested in the female slaves. "...Or anyone?"

((OOC: I'm sorry if there's no-one who's actually been talking to the slaves; I started reading this about three pages back and then had to leave the thread for a while, so I kinda forgot where everyone was XD I promise to keep better track of things in future!))  

XII-White Raven

5,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:59 pm
User Image

Ophelie

Two years Ophelie Had been kept in the same cage near the front of the shop, quietly waiting for a master to come and take notice in her and her ability as a slave. Some days she would dance in her cage, an intricate dance she had memorized years ago in her training. Others she might sing, to try to catch the eye of those who appreciated the arts. So far her efforts had gone unappreciated.

Today she simply sat on her cot and stared out the bars to her cage, her eyes locked before her. The day was passing unbearably slow since Kaura and Cal left the shop. The new owner and his slave hadn't arrived yet either, leaving the entire shop in the hands of one slaver, the man Lucus.

She shivered slightly at the thought of the man, he was cruel indeed. She had been taken to the back for a beating from him more than once and it was an experience she was not eager to repeat. She kept an eye on him every moment he was in the shop, and when he moved from his place in the wall her eyes narrowed. If asked she would say that she wasn't scared of the man, but she was certainly wary of him. Not even the previous shopkeeper had such disregard for the safety and well-being of his charges. It left her with an uneasy feeling that he actually held back quite a bit when beating her and others, which was very unsettling indeed. If he was so merciless now, how would be unrestrained?

She dipped her head to him slightly, mumbling a soft, "Good morning, Slave Master Lucas." Almost too soft to hear, a certainly not loud enough to interrupt his conversation.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:47 pm
User Image
Alex Mar
People say life is too short. I just want to ask, compared to what?!

Alex walked into the shop, eyes bright and alert, ears back slightly. This was her first time out with no one by her side and she was sure if her father found out he’d lock her away for good. But she had to come out, at least to try and find someone to be her company. She toyed with the purple ribbon around her neck nervously. ‘Where to begin…’ She thought to herself. Alex began looking around, ears going back as her eyes land on the Slave Master. A small voice in her said to never cross the man and she would be happy to comply.  

BunBunTheRagDoll

Master/Slave Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games