Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:42 am
Sammael's smile became amused, even mischievous "When demons are...."involved' with each other it can go for many hours, days even." He said as He helped Ciel get into the night shirt and started buttoning it up properly.
"If you don't mind, I would like to make a request?" The cat demon finished with the buttons and stood back, bowing a little, "When my Lady moves back to England, I would like to volunteer for night shift at the Phantomhive manor. Sebastian and Claude are more then capable of serving you and my Lady during the day...." He started then hesitated, unsure of how to continue. It would be logical, under normal circumstance they did not need all three demon butlers working 24/7 , for one thing they'd run out things to do. It would also give Claude and Sebastian time during the night to be together. "......Of course, it would be your decision my Lord." He said bowing again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:53 am
Ciel had a feeling that had been the case, and when he was finished getting him dressed he looked down at the cat demon with both of his baby blue eyes. It seemed like a reasonable request and it would give Claude and Sebastian plenty of time to be alone together as lovers. He didn't see the harm in this, but he was still curious to know why.

"Why would you make this request all of a sudden? Is there more to it then perhaps giving the other two demon butlers alone time together? I agree to your request, but I still want to know why."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:11 am
"It's because I..." He start to answer almost automatically, but stopped himself to think it over, Sebastian and Claude...They where more then capable of protecting Isabella during the day. This request would also show that he trusted not only them but in Ciel as well.
"....It is because I wish to sleep sometimes My Lord." placing his hand over his heart and bowing his head. "In my centuries long vigil, I have not sought the solstice of sleep for a single night. The Torquemadas where always a target for demons attacks....." Again he hesitated. "....But now....I have.....I have faith that you would not allow Isabella to come to harm, indeed you have two such powerful demons who follow your every command."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:16 am
Ciel could just look at him and tell that Sammael had full faith in him now to take care of Lady Isabella while he slept at night. This really meant a lot to him and it made a smirk grow on the young lord's face. "Then in that case I more then agree to have you take care of me at night. That includes serving dinner, giving me a bath, and dressing me for bed every single night. You think you'd be up to the task?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:29 am
Sammael's happy smile put to mind the image of a happy cat, if the demon had ears and a tail they would have been perked up and quivering in an excited manner. "Oh yes of course!" he said, then realizing that he'd slipped out of formality, blushed with embarrassment. "Yes, My Lord." He said, unable to wipe that smile completely.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:40 am
Ciel then yawned before he got underneath the covers on his bed. "Good. I'm tired so for now you are dismissed." He then closed his eyes and eventually fell asleep.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:49 am
Sammael nodded and turned around to leave the room, he said a soft 'goodnight' as he closed the door.

"Ciel Phantomhive....aged 13." The creature double checked the list again. "The boy is at the King's residence this night....special notes: Acts very mature for his age and no longer a virgin..." It snorted in mirth. "What a fast one he is. Never the less."
The creature had large bat like wings, a long tail and cloven hoofs for feet, but it was essentially human-like. A young woman with voluptuous curves.
She folded her wings and landed on the grass, since no humans would be able to see her, she walked confidently towards the window which the boy on her list slept.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:53 am
Ciel remained fast asleep for the time being, not knowing what was about to enter into his bedroom.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:03 am
Claude paused, something pricked at the edge of his mind a hint of danger. "Do you feel that?" He asked, stopping pleasuring his lover to focus his mind elsewhere. He grabbed a nearby shirt and wiped himself off. "Sebastian....There is something close by." His seances for the supernatural was keener then most demons, and if it was something dangerous.....

She looked into the window and saw him sleeping there. "Oooh! He's adorable! Somtimes, I love this job, Mmm.....maybe I'll just cuddle him while he sleeps for awhile."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:06 am
Sebastian had noticed it as well when his senses hadn't been clouded by pleasure. He quickly got himself dressed and walked out of the room and quickly into the room where Ciel was sleeping. Sebastian quickly got in front of Ciel and glared at her. "What are you trying to do to my Young Master?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:13 am
Claude had followed behind him, just dressed in his trousers because the rest of his uniform was had been soiled by their earlier activities.

The creature stared at him for a long moment blinking. "You can see me?" Then she looked into Sebastian's eyes. "Oh, your a.....demon....Uhmm....uhm, well. I'm a succubus on my assignment and I....I...." She took a deep breath, "oooh.....that's lovely, I can smell your seed on you and him....ahh, he's a demon too." The pink-haired Succubus seemed to fall into a daze She fawned a little. "Do you think that I could have some as well? Just a little bit?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:30 am
Sebastian was blushing and was completely appalled by her question. "No you may not have any of our sperm! What are you here to do to Ciel? What is your assignment? Stick to the questions I'm asking you!" He didn't want anyone but Claude tasting his seed. This woman was completely out of her mind!  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:36 am
Claude snorted, amused by all of this.

The Succubus smiled and twirled her tail. "I'm here to give Ciel his first wet dream, as you should know, this is assigned to us succubi. My name is Sugar, Is he your human boy?"

At that moment Sammael walked in. "What is going on? Why are you....oh, a Succubus." The cat demon frowned. "Is that what this fuss is all about?"

Claude frowned. "I thought she was a demon attacking the Young Master."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:46 am
Sebastian nodded. "Yes I've been serving the Phantomhive Manor for a really long time now. I was once contracted to him on a full contract, but now it's just on a partial contract. I have no problems with you doing your job, but don't go around asking for mine and Claude's sperm. It's not going to happen got it?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:00 am
Sugar pouted. "Not even if I do a really good job with your human boy?"
Claude had to snicker.
The succubus pointed to Sammael. "What about him?"
"No." Sam said quickly.
"But there are three of you, this is so not fair!"
"Quiet, you'll wake him." he said warningly.
Claude smirked suddenly getting an idea. "Sugar, If you do a very good job, I'll give you some of mine."
The succubus perked up at that. "really?"
"On the condition that you give him the most intense dream you've ever given." The spider demon smirked, reaching out and pressing his finger on her lips in a seductive manner. "We'll all leave the room so that you can complete your assignment. Come and see me tomorrow night."
With those parting words, Claude ushered The other two demons out of Ceil's bedroom.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games