Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Attack of the Death Scythes[Personal] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:33 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would finally be released "See...nothing bad is happening" she stated as she stood up "Also...You should avoid that witch from now on" she told her "She still intends to erase your memories If you ever die or something bad happens...well all but some if i heard correctly...but I'm not going to let her do that anymore as long as i can"

This battle is to the strong

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:39 pm

User Image

The brunette simply gave a saddened look, whenever she remembered Johanna she couldn't help but feel... betrayed. None the less she still needed that witch since she held the rest of her memories, although she wasn't sure if she wished them back at this point.
She would simply hold onto her pillow and stare back at Queen as if looking for answers towards her many doubts in this current situation.

? OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:46 am
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:50 pm

User Image

The brunette nodded, burying her face against her pillow on numerous occasions. sure they were not Queen but the pillow should do for now, she often leaned against the side of the couch sighing, the place seemed nice. But she already missed her girlfriend's warmth which made her feel hopeless for a second or two. Since she knew she had to give Queen her space as well.

? OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:24 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would sit down in her own spot as she would give out a sigh "Geez...today has been one hectoc adventure" she stated as she would look at misty as she still snuggled the pillow "Your gonna be like that for a few days arent you?" she asked

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:43 pm

User Image

The brunette would observe Queen as the kitsune would find her spot in the couch, trying to find some shelter from this whole ordeal they just went through.
Misty would nod, given Queen would point this was indeed one heck of a trial they just got through. A small fluster painted on her cheeks upon Queen finaly looking at her, catching the brunette in the act as she was indeed staring at her girlfriend. However, the moment she pointed out she would be like... this. For a few days made the brunette look away, hugging onto her pillow tightly as her fluster would deepen. Growing a small frown while at it. After all she couldn't just simply ask Queen to hold her since, well she had just released her. And so decided to struggle silently. Johanna would had scold her surely for keeping this from Queen, but Misty tried not to impose herself onto her girlfriend.

? OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:10 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen sighed as Misty seemingly made it clear she was going to be like this "You...could speak to me you know..." she stated crossing her leg over the other "I mean Silence is nice and all...but I would have thought you wanted to talk to me about something or other" she explained "Because if not...its just going to be us staring at each other"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:13 am

User Image

Misty would snuggle herself against the corner, Queen tried to make up some conversation.
"But you're tired... you've been through a lot as well... I don't want to bother you right now"
She replied, of course, behind her pillow as she kept her fluster burning on her cheeks.

? OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:57 am
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:53 am

User Image

Queen said she was open for conversation but what exactly could the brunette talk about? She didn't wished to bother Queen with the memories that haunted her, in all honesty she wished she could forget a descent percentage of them.
She would stare at Queen as if the answer laid upon the kitsune's eyes. Unable to find anything suitable, Misty would simply push herself to the side to land on Queen's shoulder with a light bump.
"I just want you to be near... makes me feel safer"
The brunette stated, closing her eyes as she tried to calm herself down by listening to Queen's heartbeats.

? OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:41 am
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen looked at her as she was mentioning she just wanted to be close to her because she made her feel safe. Hearing this she would sigh and let misty get clsoe to her and lean upon her "ironically...based on multiple events....I don't feel like a safe person to be around...but i guess thats just my side"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:24 pm

User Image

Queen would go ahead and say she didn't felt like the safest person to be around, mostly because of the dangerous situations they've run upon lately.
Misty would shrug and nuzzle closer. So she could hear Queen's heartbeat, it was comforting for the brunette to do so.
"Yet no matter the odds, you always cared for and protected me... makes me feel safe, because of it"
the brunette replied, still holding onto her pillow.

? OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:45 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen just looked at misty as she continued to hold onto her, speaking about how it was because queen cared and protected her "right..." she sated giving a small sigh as she continued to hold her "i have to admit though...your personality did seem to revert back to...before we went to the kingdom" she admited "kinda missed it"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:57 pm

User Image

Misty would nuzzle a little more, since she was holding onto her pillow she couldn't hold Queen, or be pushy about cuddling, maybe that would buy her more time before Queen gets tired of having her near.
The kitsune pointed out her personality reverted, which she missed it.
"What do you mean?"
She asked, staring up at her with curious eyes. She didn't feel different. What was that Queen had noticed that she had not?

? OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:41 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen rose an eyebrow "well...Before we went to the kingdom...you were shy...not very agressive in approaching me...and kinda reserved...and after you soon became more..straight forward and aggressive in what you want...Which was weird as it reminded me of me...alot, but i mean I didn't know why but it is noticeable...nothing wrong with any personality..just an observation"

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games