Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 688 689 690 691 692 693 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:20 pm
Nyome - We're those angel things, the ovals with wing and eyes. If they are those things annoyed me to no end, I don't know how many times I saw "I bumped you so please feed my pet" in threads. That's just as rude as the "Bumped you, so bump me" s**t.

Grrr, all this breedable crap it pissing me off, I need to vent some rage.

I'll be half around.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:09 pm
let's burn down the breedables forum blaugh J/K!  

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:43 pm
Yeah, let's burn it... twisted

Eerrmm.. you could visit me here , I'm kinda lonely. sad

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:46 pm
Akahoshi>> yah, that's them alright. XD and yes, omg they were EVERYWHERE.

That's just another example of what I mean. "special" colored auctions went to 50K, and they were the same lineart and not customized or anything! @__@; crazy! xd

Avvy art is always so... special, and well, YOURS. xd it seems kinda silly to reuse lineart~

Ryuu>> :/ egh, I know you were joking, but I'm sure it'd pain Breedables artists to hear you say that. x3

Plus, I bet there's enough "let's burn down ED/R&C/ Q&F/ etc" thoughts out there already. XD;

Deuxia>> o.O Hmm.. *clicks*  

Nyome

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:18 pm
i honestly hate not having a smiley for how i feel.... which sorta resembles a bitter smile.. sort of. sweatdrop

Nyome - youre right... it is annoying to hear others think that the same rules of other forums work in R&C/minishops... even if that's not the case. Best bet against these situations is to calmly explain and teach. It's the only way they'll learn. ^_^; ... and for that, you need one hell of alot of patience. Patience that as of recent I've been dwindling thru various things... ^_^;

and don't worry. Ryuu knows he was kidding, plus I think it's safe to say he's only kidding around. ^_^

Deux - Gladly. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:46 pm
Shiro - After reading your sig I just realized I missed my Gaian Anniversary. crying It was Feb. 1st.  

Akahoshi

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:59 pm
Akahoshi
Shiro - After reading your sig I just realized I missed my Gaian Anniversary. crying It was Feb. 1st.

gonk I missed it too! crying ...

Happy belated Gaian Anniversary? sad heart ?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:02 pm
I HAVE RETURNED.

And Ashram, I have the art I offered to do for you weeks ago.

Which means I can start my shop now! Fun.

I promise I'll be around more after this weekend. So much work..urg. European history makes my head explode.  

Alucard_

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:48 pm
Shiro Harukaze
Akahoshi

Thank you. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:53 pm
Akahoshi
Shiro Harukaze
Akahoshi

Thank you. heart

You're welcome, dear. ^_^ heart

Welcome back, Vamp-man! surprised  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:09 pm
Shiro> It's... a lot of work if you happen to work in a major shop. @_@;; I chose not to, because I'm rather lazy. xD

Nyome> Ahh yes, it is kinda bleh. xO Though it seems to be changing as of late where things are more customized... particularly with the humanoid pet things. @w@;

Ooh yeah I've started practicing with inking since that is my weakness. >w<;;

Nyar... I don't really fancy breedables all that much, I really only did it for practice and to help out some friends. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:35 pm
I like breedables. Sure, it's a bit hectic but it's nice there. biggrin  

Xalome

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:44 pm
*dances around with her new look* Goths don't always need to be black and red xd Take it with Graceful...can't go wrong with purple ribbons xd

I'm not a fan of the breedable pets. Though I do like the Tahnee Orphanage 3nodding I esp hate those little round things with Sailormoon eyes and silly little wings. Not only do they look tacky, they're not even cute xd

Moorings are cuter >.>;;  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:05 am
Akahoshi > Zomg, woman. Happy belated Gaianniversary. domokun heart

Memai > Is that Testament and Dizzy in your sig? Or am I seeing things? (I wouldn't find that surprising. -_- )  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:39 am
Lang >> Yup 3nodding My two most favorite Gears >w<  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 688 689 690 691 692 693 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games