Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 689 690 691 692 693 694 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:26 am
Happy Gaia year Akahoshi!

and yeah I was just joking about the breedables forum. It would be horrible if it were ever taken down, would you imagine all of those pet breeders going into the R&C?! gonk

I was actually gonna open a breedables once! but the idea never progressed. I did made the AFK and OMG though ^^;

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:34 am
Allow me to take this time to heave a gigantic, long sigh of relief. Our convention is over and our panel did an excellent job! We had a good audience that challenged us with some good questions, there was actually an Evangelion fan in our crowd, and in the words of our professor, "You guys were the best presenters by far...No I'm not joking! I'm serious!"

It was odd...but the other presenters we went to listen to were very...bland. Their papers were kind of dull (save one, one professor gave an interesting presentation on his research on Tolkien's Lord of the Rings books) or their content was to simplistic. We heard one paper where a lady gave about a thirty minute "speech" over her trip to see the house of Flannery O'Connor... stressed torture does not begin to describe that event, even our professor sponsors were trying hard not to just leave the room. (it was kind of funny, Dr. Redmon had his hands clutched over his head in his lap, when asked what he was doing afterwards, he replied, "I was praying.")

Anyways, the trip was fun and the experience was a very good one. 3nodding

Alucard>> Hey man, welcome back! Picture done you say...well let's see, let's see!  

T H I N N

Nyome

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:42 pm
Langwifey>> sad heart

Ryuu>> whee cute!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:11 pm
damn it! i think something has got something. i keep on getting irregular CPU usages. stressed  

oni cypress

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:50 pm
Akahoshi- Happy Gaia birfday. :3

Memai- They're my favorite too! whee

Ryuu- I wanna eat the AFK. D: heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:21 am
*big, long, sigh*
finaly its the march vacation xo
gonk 7 days of art and sleep and food and movie
x.o dammit im happy
oh i saw constantine and its soo good eek so good that i want to make a art contest with that theme xp
lol  

madame uzuki

oni cypress

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:16 am
gabriel freaked me out. my friends and i are argueing whether its a she or a he, or maybe both.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:59 am
onifiredemon
gabriel freaked me out. my friends and i are argueing whether its a she or a he, or maybe both.

angel dont have gender..
they are both i think  

madame uzuki

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:00 am
xd no one pays attention to my sig. >P ('cept Hoshi-ko! ^3^ *chu*)

Memai - xd hey! you plugged! but yeah, Moorings are cuter than them cheap knockoffs! xd

Ryuu - sad it's a shame you didn't go ahead with selling those, although... it WOULD have made your shop oh-so-much more hectic. >_o

Ashram - YES! I knew your presentation would rock, goddamnit! crying I re-read the file you sent for the third time last night... I just can't find any weak arguments from with which you could mount an offensive flurry of questions. 3nodding very well done, good man! biggrin cheers!

Oni - perhaps spyware/adware is cloggin up your memory? it could also mean you are in serious need for defragging that pc of yours.... that or burn stuff off the Hard Disk. Either way, anything comp-related you can ask here. (afaik) Akahoshi or I or anyone else could help you solve your problems. 3nodding

ami - gonk no fair! crying 7 week vacation?!?! crying

well, at least you earned it. 3nodding whee cheers! biggrin

Oni - err... eek Angels are meant to be "asexual" creatures (sexless) so... yeah.... good ol' Gabby ain't either man nor woman really. neutral

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:04 am
did i said 7 week xo
i mean 7 days xp  

madame uzuki

Alucard_

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:19 am
Ashram_VII

Alucard>> Hey man, welcome back! Picture done you say...well let's see, let's see!

I have to say it looks pretty good except for one arm. I'm just glad you're not DONE with your suit quest before I got around to the pic (I drew you with horns and a tail sweatdrop )

I figured out that if I sell these scribbly things for 700 a piece and they only take an hour to do, I could have my scarf in 3 months or so if I really work at it and save my cash.

Random: I found out that my one IRL friend that's on Gaia got a scarf way back when they were 50 and he WILL NOT LET ME FREAKING HAVE IT crying

Eh, he gets points for standing firm against being threatened with a bokken and several blunt objects. And it looks good on him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:45 am
ami uzuki
did i said 7 week xo
i mean 7 days xp

either way you get FREE DAYS!!! gonk heart

how good it is to dreams of free days. sad ... sadly i work later today... 3:30-8:30 shift. ><

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:25 am
wow dressing different makes me feel different 0.o
I'll be attending a wedding today ^_^ that's why the outfit @_@

My most sincere regards to Shiro who most humbly traded me his Black Tuxedo Shoes. Cheers!

Koji - How dare you! AFK are absolutely non-eatable living merchandise! how dare you mix your bloody monstruous teeth and a beautiful AFK in the same sentence! AFK are very rabid creatures my friend, beware of what you speak!

Ami - Well it is rather lovely to have 7 days of vacations in such days of the year. I wish for you to spend these days in a fashionably manner! If you have any pending artwork reconsider their priority during these days. It should do you well my dear.

Constantine was a lovely movie, although my idea of heaven and hell are quite different, it was very interesting to see this point of view. Very eye appealing nonetheless.

Our dear Gabby is either a gender bender or asexual, but I must take into consideration the angel's fair amount of breast.

Shiro - I may auction the AFK and OMG one day, who knows!

Alucard_ - I should remark the fact that my dear brother Shiro bought his scarf at around the same price. I must congratulate your friend for such an amazing feat in withstanding such pain inducing objects flawlessly!

god, this tux makes me feel weird...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:02 am
Ryuuhou Harukaze

Ami - Well it is rather lovely to have 7 days of vacations in such days of the year. I wish for you to spend these days in a fashionably manner! If you have any pending artwork reconsider their priority during these days. It should do you well my dear.

hihihi i know some people know me well xp
yeah happy me my list isnt that big at all 3nodding  

madame uzuki

Alucard_

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:30 am
Ok, dA stopped being retarded so I'm finally able to upload it.

Enjoy, Ashram

(sidenote: Anyone think I can sell a sketch like that for 700g? More? Less?)  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 689 690 691 692 693 694 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games