Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 690 691 692 693 694 695 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:46 am
I want my break to start. But I need to wait till March 12. It so far away.

I haven't seen Constantine yet, because once again I live in this stupid hick town and new movies take a week+ to start playing. *hates the town* So if I see one spoiler or hidden spoiler, I will most likely b***h the person out. (You've been warned)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:50 am
about Gabby- yeah thats what i was thinking, but i wasn't expecting a movie to do it that way. for the most part i am wondering about the actor.  

oni cypress

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:52 am
Well Ami, I stated this because I tend to do like so myself. I tend to procrastinate too often, especially during weekends smile

Alucard_ - 700 sounds good in my opinion. You could try at doing headshots only too.

Akahoshi - I have taken your warning seriously. Because you always scare me, your avatar is very intimidating.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:11 pm
Ryuuhou Harukaze

Alucard_ - 700 sounds good in my opinion. You could try at doing headshots only too.

Thanks Ryuu. Off to make a shop!  

Alucard_

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:13 pm
good luck my friend! and don't let those customers harass you! take it your pase! your sanity is more important than theirs.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:49 pm
if only i had a scanner. school is not really an option becouse they only give me 30 Mg of disk space. even though i could still find a way.  

oni cypress

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:30 pm
onifiredemon
if only i had a scanner. school is not really an option becouse they only give me 30 Mg of disk space. even though i could still find a way.

What is this I have read?! The University I blatantly study in decides uncarelessly to provide me 15Megs and I am a computer programmer for heaven's sake!!!1 Am I not worthy?!?!? This is an abomination of ungratefulness!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:33 pm
Shiro - I almost forgot.

Happy Gaian Anniversary

Akahoshi

oni cypress

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:52 pm
Ryuuhou Harukaze
onifiredemon

What is this I have read?! The University I blatantly study in decides uncarelessly to provide me 15Megs and I am a computer programmer for heaven's sake!!!1 Am I not worthy?!?!? This is an abomination of ungratefulness!

holy crap, dude sorry. i have no clue about computers.

actually i can't remember if it was Gb, Kb, or Mg. all i know is that it can barly save one pic.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:21 pm
onifiredemon
holy crap, dude sorry. i have no clue about computers.

actually i can't remember if it was Gb, Kb, or Mg. all i know is that it can barly save one pic.

Oh, the I'd dare to bet it is Kb, which would be a complete waste because you cannot save about anything with that. Or perhaps the scanners on your school are set to scan images at very high resolutions, which could easily make pictures on 45 Megabytes of space.  

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

madame uzuki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:50 pm
Alucard_
Ryuuhou Harukaze

Thanks Ryuu. Off to make a shop!

carefull rc forum full of shark x.o
lol
good luck with the shop 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:21 pm
Alucard>> Hmm...I like it. The arms are a little strange, but the overall look is pretty good! The eyes and the pose are what really pleased me. You may be very interested (or frightened) to know that I make that pose in real life a lot. Its rather strange that you decided to make the pose the way it is. (I know I asked for the right hand to be somewhat the way it is now...but still!) Good job. 3nodding

I suppose I should pay you for this, no? wink

Shiro>> Thank ye kindly, the people I went with to the convention said relatively the same thing you said. Getting the essay to be that tight was no easy process though...lots of time and effort. xp

So, was there anything in the essay that you liked specifically? I was told by one of our spectators and by my professor that I should expand the essay and delve into more critical theory to bring out more points in the anime.

Everyone Else>> Alucard's is a great start, but I'm still searching for a picture I can use as a banner for my quest. (preferably drawn) Big enough where I can have the picture and the names of those who have donated to my quest. Is anyone up for drawing such a banner?  

T H I N N

Xalome

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:23 pm
Damn it's been forever since I've been to the guild >< Sowwy.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:34 pm
Ashram> I never said you had to sweatdrop but then again I never say no to tips wink

Shop is made! Link is in my sig if any of you more experienced shop owners want to glance it over and see if I'm missing anything glaringly obvious

AD> While hunting up the member badge for GASOC to put in said shop, I came across something that said I and several other people still owed art from Akahomas. You gonna update that? xd  

Alucard_

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:56 pm
I'd like to announce that Chibi Koji has given me his art trade ^_^ and am very pleased with the results.  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 690 691 692 693 694 695 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games