Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply OOC Lounge
OOC - NO U Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6933 6934 6935 6936 6937 6938 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:19 am
Flightless Butterfly
Tenkai Matsumoto
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kvdq8cRNBM

Mind = blown.
That is a lot of work for one bowl of egg drop soup. xd

If a Rube Goldberg machine isn't filled with numerous unnecessary actions all for the purpose of a trivial task, then it is not a true Rube Goldberg machine.

Oddly enough, after watching this, I have two things on my mind.

1. I want to play The Incredible Machine again.
2. I wonder if I should try putting an egg in a bowl of ramen.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:23 am
Whip the egg first and make sure the water is boiling, rolling boil, cook the egg then pour it on your Ramen. Otherwise it will stay raw.  

Flightless Butterfly

HonoRaven

Wicked Healer

18,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:26 am
Flightless Butterfly
Hate them, love their money.

Tell them to tip you, because they do have a lot of money floating around.
oh no dear, when I see them they have already spent their money on beer, drugs, and strippers...or they are in the process of spending it  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:28 am
Flightless Butterfly
Whip the egg first and make sure the water is boiling, rolling boil, cook the egg then pour it on your Ramen. Otherwise it will stay raw.

Makes me wonder why they just dropped the egg into the bowl, then. Unless they eat the egg raw like that.

No, wait, that's not what they do. They drop the whole egg into it and then eat the ramen, and the noodles mix it up in the bowl. The hot water cooks it.

Then again, for my purposes, I'm probably better off just whipping an egg first.  

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

Flightless Butterfly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:35 am
The egg will eventually cook, but to make sure you aren't eating anything raw, I'd whip and pre-cook it.

Raven: You need to be the hook up girl then. Hook them up with their drugs and hookers. *smirks* Or tend the bar in the hotel, and charge double for the booze, half for you and half for the drink.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:39 am
I'll just treat it like egg drop soup. Whip the egg and toss it in, mix it with the noodles while the water still boils.  

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

HonoRaven

Wicked Healer

18,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:41 am
sweatdrop I'm an accountant dear... I try desperately to keep the morons from bringing more disease ridden cheap dates into the hotel, and the bar is usually closed by the time my shift starts, and they are dumb enough without more alcohol stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:49 am
Hey... nothing wrong with hos.  

Hi Im Reiko

Aged Sex Symbol

Flightless Butterfly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:54 am
You are an accountant? Maybe we should get you to go through our costs for purchases... cause the lady doing our finances isn't an accountant or even a purchasing agent.

She's a nurse. *eyeroll* Which is probably why she's completely blown our operating budget.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:01 am
Tenkai Matsumoto
I'll just treat it like egg drop soup. Whip the egg and toss it in, mix it with the noodles while the water still boils.
That's pretty much how I do it too. I had no idea you could cook an egg with ramen until a few years ago when I went back to the US and my cousin showed me when she was cooking some. Tis awesome.

... Now I want some.  

Enness Vakar

Man-Hungry Datemate

8,100 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Sausage Fest 200

Flightless Butterfly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:05 am
I'm hungry now too. *snickers* In our break room we have the TV on the cooking channel all the time. Talking about food makes me hungry.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:05 am
I'll probably have it for lunch. I just had breakfast, and eating in between then is just wasteful.

*continues to watch videos of Japanese swordsmithing*  

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

Enness Vakar

Man-Hungry Datemate

8,100 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:13 am
Whoa. A Maxi post for the quest. He lives. =P  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:14 am
Flightless Butterfly
You are an accountant? Maybe we should get you to go through our costs for purchases... cause the lady doing our finances isn't an accountant or even a purchasing agent.

She's a nurse. *eyeroll* Which is probably why she's completely blown our operating budget.
that is just silly... being a nurse may let her know what is needed, but it doesn't mean she knows how to find those supplies at the best cost for your company

and Rei... honestly, if you go there, that is just disgusting sweatdrop I am not talking about the pretty girls on the movies who are acting... I am talking about the ugliest, nastiest women on two legs who are only interested in their next hit, and will literally go knocking on the other doors of the hotel to find another date if they can not steal enough money from the last moron to pay off the drug dealer waiting in his car out in the parking lot!  

HonoRaven

Wicked Healer

18,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100

HonoRaven

Wicked Healer

18,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:16 am
Nighthunter
Whoa. A Maxi post for the quest. He lives. =P
and I remember what it was Raven needed to ask you! 4laugh  
OOC Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6933 6934 6935 6936 6937 6938 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games