Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 694 695 696 697 698 699 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evil Spoon Child

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:35 am
We meet again Guilds

Ashram_VII
Oni>> If it were simply that, it wouldn't be to much of a problem. No...the problem and frustration arises when the roommate is arogant to the point that you want to wrap the controller cord around his fat neck and squeeze until their is no more noise.

Losing is not frustrating; losing to an arogant, loud mouthed, smack talking jerk is. stare whee

I used to have one of those, the memory of him haunts me to this very day. Not only was the new and old SSB a pain in the a** to play with him, but so was about every other game. He was about as 'elitist' as you could get. I remember the fact that I didn't try to beat a game as soon as possible and would actually goof off and have fun drove him nuts.
I totally feel for you sad

Yubeki- Memai has toe-spiders? 0:  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:52 am
Ashram >> Yeah, I got them whee The script was a bit rushed I must say (then again, the writer we originally had in the first place went off somewhere).

Thanks for the pointers by the way 3nodding I DO write, songs and poetry. Not debate scripts xd

As for your essay, what I really liked is how well you linked Eva with the other topics tied in with your essay (couldn't remember, but it was something about a philospher?)

Koji >> They have a Brave Fencer 2 out?! For what console? O_o;;

Yubeki >> *throws spider* xd  

Memai-kins

oni cypress

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:52 am
Ashram- well thats got to suck big time. i would love to see hime get beat though. i have only ran into guy's who are loud  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:08 am
Oni - eek ... thanks man... I... THAT'S SO ME!!! xd

Ami - gonk you and your dressing combinations! crying it's like a cross between a hobo with a seckshawt kitten underneath it all. Very Trampy, and Very Secksay cool xd heart

Laitue - ninja bah! humbug! you're just deluded... here... have a cookie! 3nodding
that way I can take over the world while you ain't looking! Mwahahahaha! xd

Yubeki - I'm with ESC... Memai has toe-spiders?! :0 !!!

Memai - xd heart spiders are SO throwing weapons!!! xd  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Songjewel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:46 pm
o.O does that mean Memai has webbed toes???

Shiro - heeeey, no fair discriminating. We're all deluded, not just Laitue.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:14 pm
Songjewel

O_O! Right-o, my dear Nuri! here! a complimentary cookie just for you! biggrin  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Nyome

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:49 pm
@__@ yay~ guilds are back~ ^o^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:54 pm
ninja

Gwaaah. Iyou misses you all. gonk  

Kimyou

Songjewel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:58 pm
Shiro Harukaze
Songjewel

O_O! Right-o, my dear Nuri! here! a complimentary cookie just for you! biggrin

*gobbles* User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*misses the Iyou toooooo*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:44 pm
heart heart  

madame uzuki

oni cypress

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:38 pm
DMC 3 is awsome! heart combo heaven! heart heart

lang you will love it. 3nodding

edit: wow, the new housing is full of bugs. you can't even buy furniture right now!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:36 pm
Memai- I didnt know it was out either. xD;; Its for the PS2, only it looks different. D: Still looks like fun though. whee

Toe spiders whu? 6_o;

Shiro- I wanna cookie too... >>; *jealouse*

Oni- Housing's some crap, waste of gold. D: *buys stuff anyways*  

Chibi Koji

oni cypress

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:43 pm
probably, but i think it is still fun, even though you can't save right now. stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:31 pm
I'm probably not going to mess with the housing thingy until later. (maybe after my quest...whenever that happens xd )

I have no idea what's going on in the current conversation, so I'll just...turn over this way...yeah...mind me own mind.

ESC & Oni>> Hurree hurrah for people who play games as though it were a life style. xp  

T H I N N

oni cypress

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:42 pm
hey! i barely play games as it is! unless i have friends over i usually don't play games.

though on the other hand, my friend plays games as if they where a religeon. he is the one who has DMC 3, i went over today and it was awsome!  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 694 695 696 697 698 699 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games