Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Games and Contest Spot.
ChronoSpark's Phat Azz Contest Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 694 695 696 697 698 699 ... 809 810 811 812 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a virgin?
  No...*coughyescough*
  Nope
  WTF is your freaking problem? Jerk
View Results

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:07 pm
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark

>.>; something that costs 50,000 tickets...so... if you have any loose tickets on you, puppy could use them ;___;

Wow thats alot of tickets ... uumm sorry I dont have any tickets ... you get them from playing games dont you ?? cause my stupid computer doesnt allow me to play the gaia games ... it totally sucks ...
hehe ... and why arent you saying what it is ?? XD

o.o.. it's the Family Jewels Silver...look it up on the marketplace or on tektek. >.<; it's like, a jewel for your belt. i need it for an avi i wanna make for the arena...

I havent seen many of them around ... they are rather expensive in the market place ... are you any where near having that amount of tickets ?? ... so other then the belt ... do you need anything else ??

.___. i have like, 5500 / 50000 tickets... which is why ticket donations would be helpful...

Yes ticket donations would definately be helpful at this stage ... I'll ask around my friends ... see if they have any for you ... 3nodding ...
Do you get many tickets when your playing the games ??

*shrug* sometimes yes, sometimes no. i mean, Simple and Yuhe got 3 wings in the slots a couple days ago, and that gets you 3000 tickets. then 3 halos gets you 250000 tickets... but... that's basically impossible to get. *shrug* if i played for hours on end at cards or something, i could get about 5k/day, i guess... but that's still a loong a** time. i'm gonna go make a donation thread in the guild >.<;

and thank you ^^ i really appreciate the help!  
IceFantasy rolled 8 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 4 Total: 25 (8-48)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:08 pm
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
I cant wait to see what your going to do with this new avi ... xd

you'll see once the new avis for Simple's contest are shown. i'm making that =P

Cool ... cant wait for the competition to begin again then ... sounds like your pretty confident about it ... XD  

IceFantasy
Crew

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:11 pm
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy

Cool ... cant wait for the competition to begin again then ... sounds like your pretty confident about it ... XD

well, it's new and original. i'm not confident. *shrug* just excited ^^ it's really cool! well..i think so..>.<;  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:15 pm
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark

o.o.. it's the Family Jewels Silver...look it up on the marketplace or on tektek. >.<; it's like, a jewel for your belt. i need it for an avi i wanna make for the arena...

I havent seen many of them around ... they are rather expensive in the market place ... are you any where near having that amount of tickets ?? ... so other then the belt ... do you need anything else ??

.___. i have like, 5500 / 50000 tickets... which is why ticket donations would be helpful...

Yes ticket donations would definately be helpful at this stage ... I'll ask around my friends ... see if they have any for you ... 3nodding ...

*shrug* sometimes yes, sometimes no. i mean, Simple and Yuhe got 3 wings in the slots a couple days ago, and that gets you 3000 tickets. then 3 halos gets you 250000 tickets... but... that's basically impossible to get. *shrug* if i played for hours on end at cards or something, i could get about 5k/day, i guess... but that's still a loong a** time. i'm gonna go make a donation thread in the guild >.<;

but still 3000 tickets isnt much against 50 000 ... keep your fingers crossed for 3 halo's then ... hehe ... yes thats such a long time ...
Making a donation thread is a good idea ... you'll have those tickets in no time ...
No problems ... I guess we shall soon see if they have any spare tickets or not ...  

IceFantasy
Crew

IceFantasy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:17 pm
OMG ... I just thought mums new puppy had been seriously hurt ... the noises it just made were so scary ... sweatdrop

He seems to be OK now ... but he sounded like he was in so much pain ...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:18 pm
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark

but still 3000 tickets isnt much against 50 000 ... keep your fingers crossed for 3 halo's then ... hehe ... yes thats such a long time ...
Making a donation thread is a good idea ... you'll have those tickets in no time ...
No problems ... I guess we shall soon see if they have any spare tickets or not ...

.___. it's still gonna take a long time... this is one thing Chrono cannot get really quickly...X__x; oh well

and again, i really appreciate the help ^^ *kissies*  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

IceFantasy rolled 8 6-sided dice: 6, 4, 3, 2, 3, 6, 1, 4 Total: 29 (8-48)

IceFantasy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:19 pm
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy

well, it's new and original. i'm not confident. *shrug* just excited ^^ it's really cool! well..i think so..>.<;

New and original always go well in the arena ...
I just hope I'm not against you in the guild competition ... LOL !!!!!

If you think it is ... I'm sure it is ... XD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:22 pm
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy

yeah. o.o.. but it'd be funny if you were but against me. ...and why don't you wanna be? XD afraid you'll lose? O.O;;

thanks ;___; ...i sure hope it is X__x;  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

IceFantasy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:23 pm
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark

.___. it's still gonna take a long time... this is one thing Chrono cannot get really quickly...X__x; oh well

I bet thats really frustrating you too ... not being able to get them quickly ... XD

Your welcome puppy ... *pats your head*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:24 pm
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark

I bet thats really frustrating you too ... not being able to get them quickly ... XD

Your welcome puppy ... *pats your head*

it is frustrating me .___.; i should go play slots while i'm chatting and playing FF XII =P... yeeah ^^ *huggles*  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

IceFantasy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:28 pm
BRB ... in 10 mins
*licks* XD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:28 pm
IceFantasy
BRB ... in 10 mins
*licks* XD

alrighty. =P  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:47 pm
i'll be here:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20420187

if anyone needs me =P or wants to chat...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:58 pm
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy

yeah. o.o.. but it'd be funny if you were but against me. ...and why don't you wanna be? XD afraid you'll lose? O.O;;

thanks ;___; ...i sure hope it is X__x;

Personally I think I would have beaten you last round xd ... but this time just a little afraid of losing ... you seem very excited about it, and if it wasnt good you wouldnt be ... and I'm really crap at guys ... I tried today ... well yeah none of them made the cut ... they were soo bad rofl

dont worry it will be ... yep yep  

IceFantasy
Crew

IceFantasy rolled 8 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 6, 1, 5, 6, 1, 4 Total: 30 (8-48)

IceFantasy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:00 am
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
BRB ... in 10 mins
*licks* XD

alrighty. =P

well 10mins ... 30mins ... its kinda the same thing mrgreen  
Games and Contest Spot.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 694 695 696 697 698 699 ... 809 810 811 812 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games