Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:34 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
I don't even wanna look at it again.
i remember the first time saw that..i was at school in the computer lab and i was looking at pics of dogs and that one came up and i screamed really loud...then everyonr looked at me funny, so i showed them the pic  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:37 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
i remember the first time saw that..i was at school in the computer lab and i was looking at pics of dogs and that one came up and i screamed really loud...then everyonr looked at me funny, so i showed them the pic
rofl Thats hilarious!
That reminds me of yesterday when my friend and I were in the cafeteria 'cause it was way to bloody hot to be outside and then the bell rang and she screamed like a little girl rofl Everybody looked at her like she was crazy.  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:51 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
rofl Thats hilarious!
That reminds me of yesterday when my friend and I were in the cafeteria 'cause it was way to bloody hot to be outside and then the bell rang and she screamed like a little girl rofl Everybody looked at her like she was crazy.
my freshman year i did that all the time in math class....you see the bell at ay school is really weird sounding it sounds more like an alarm clock than a bell it's like a really fast beeping type thing and i was used to a regular bell sound (my freshman year was my first year at homewood) and for some reason the bell was really ******** loud in my math class and everyday until about3/4 into the year i would always jump when the bell rang....everyone thought it was really funny...i didn't  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:33 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
rofl Thats hilarious!
my freshman year i did that all the time in math class....you see the bell at ay school is really weird sounding it sounds more like an alarm clock than a bell it's like a really fast beeping type thing and i was used to a regular bell sound (my freshman year was my first year at homewood) and for some reason the bell was really ******** loud in my math class and everyday until about3/4 into the year i would always jump when the bell rang....everyone thought it was really funny...i didn't
rofl rofl rofl rofl OH MY GOD! THATS BLOODY HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:29 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
rofl Thats hilarious!
it wasn't at the time but it is really funny now  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:33 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
rofl Thats hilarious!
I would have laughed at you lol Not in a mean way just in a 'your hilarious' way.  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:39 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
rofl Thats hilarious!
I would have laughed at you lol Not in a mean way just in a 'your hilarious' way.
and then there was this time in that math class when someone i can't remember exactly who told me i smelled nice and they asked me what type of purfum stuff i was wearing and i told them it was that sweet pea stuff(that stuff smells amazing!) and they were like what that..i was talking to a boy...i said "it's a kinda fruity type thing..like me" casue everyone knows im gay so he laughed..then a girl in my class was like acually it's a flower..it was funny....and then that same guy asked me out and i was like.. uhh what? dude im gay...and he was like really!??! i thought that was just a joke...i was like uhh no im really gay....now he is know as the guy who asked the lesbian out  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:41 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
rofl Thats hilarious!
and then there was this time in that math class when someone i can't remember exactly who told me i smelled nice and they asked me what type of purfum stuff i was wearing and i told them it was that sweet pea stuff(that stuff smells amazing!) and they were like what that..i was talking to a boy...i said "it's a kinda fruity type thing..like me" casue everyone knows im gay so he laughed..then a girl in my class was like acually it's a flower..it was funny....and then that same guy asked me out and i was like.. uhh what? dude im gay...and he was like really!??! i thought that was just a joke...i was like uhh no im really gay....now he is know as the guy who asked the lesbian out
'The guy who asked the lesbian out' lol Nice.  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:46 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
people always tease him about it  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:48 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
Poor guy.  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:51 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
Poor guy.
i know. he's a real sweet guy  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:53 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
Poor guy.
That happened to me once lol  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:12 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
Poor guy.
what's the story love?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:14 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
Poor guy.
what's the story love?
Its not that interesting. He asked me out, I said no 'cause I'm gay and he said OK.  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:21 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
Poor guy.
what's the story love?
Its not that interesting. He asked me out, I said no 'cause I'm gay and he said OK.
alrighty then!  
l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces