Welcome to Gaia! ::

When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dalek, Cyberman, Timelord, TARDIS, Doctor Who 

Reply When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild
New People introduction Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

goddess_oraorchid

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:18 pm
I'm orchid/Darla. I realized I've never introduced myself well and proper like a goddess should so.

Hello I'm....well read th rest and I am a portal god. I'm outside time and space. And I wanna lick a timelord.... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:49 pm
Hello, I was invited to this guild a while ago and I have been kinda avoiding it cause of spoilers. I tried to look around a while ago but I saw spoilers right away and I was like
AHHHHHHHH NNNNOOOO BACK BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im in America so im behind and I don't even know how far. Anyway I started watching one day when SciFi was a having a marathon of season 1. Tennent popped up at the end and I was like "Hey! he died? He can die? WTF?.. oooo new guy meow..." "but wait... huh what happened just now... IT'S OVER!?!?" been watching ever since.

User Image

I like torchwood too. Everyone has made out with everyone. Cracks me up. Good stuff.

User Image User Image  

NekoJen

Prodigal Daughter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:46 pm
Nice to meet you all, I'm Prodigal Daughter.

Etou. . . .Not really certain what to say, but I am very fond of both Doctor Who and Torchwood, and my mum thinks I have a crush on Christopher Eccleston. Which I totally don't. XD (Not even into guys.) But he is my favourite Doctor, along with Five.

I first saw Doctor Who 'cos I was feeling kind of shitty, and my mum turned the television on to scifi-channel looking for a Star Trek when Rose came on. We watched it through, and I got hooked. Apparently she was a total fan back when the old series was on. We have an entire shelf of old stories on DVD now. ^^;;

Oh, and my typing style/spelling (and even my accent) is rather inconsistent 'cos I'm American (unfotunately) but sort of unconciously ended up copying Rose's speech patterns.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:53 am
Hello, there. Im new in this guild. Just wanted to say hi.  

clueing4looks

Magical Muse

10,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Millionaire 200

Galaxy_defender
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:30 am
Welcome new members!
Hope you have fun here.
xd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:20 pm
Hey im Pride Ive been a fan of doctor who since scifi started airing them and plan to watch episodes staring the earlier doctors over the next few days, I think it is one of the greatest shows i have seen to date.  

Pride The Greatest Sin

Natawee!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:21 pm
My name is Natalie, I prefer Nat or my username.
Anyway, I'm a fan because my dearest dad decided that it was time to educate his young children in the art of the Time Lords.
On the plus side, all the old episodes used to air on ABC at five thirty.

And then, all of a sudden the new series comes out- dad being the ever diligent teacher caught sight of an add promoting it.

And we waited patiently (or impatiently on my little bro's part) until Saturday when it first aired.
We become hooked.

And then, a change of Doctor occurred . .
We love Tennant, he's kookie in all the right ways.
We like kookie 'cause we can relate.

Anyway, nice to meet you all- and I hope we become pretty good friends in the future.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:22 am
Hey I'm Elspeth or any of the following nicknames; elsa, elsie, elle, eva, and sometimes my friends call me Beth... long story, you may not

i'm pretty notorious for being a doctor who freak at school and in my world i have superpowers... stop looking at me like that i said in MY world, not yours... or theirs

i am ashamed to say that i used to hate doctor who, at the time my little sis got into it she was watching reruns on the abc (australia, not america) and i went on the computer while she watched it

the news series came along i i thought 'what the hell'... partway through 'Rose' i was scared out of my wits and refused to watch it again

until... i just happened to watch the Parting of the Ways and I was converted, into a Doctor Who Zealot  

Alyssanya

Imdelynn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:12 pm
Ancodi
Weeping Angels!!!! =]

Uh... *ahem*
Hi, I'm Ancodi, the latest member. My favourite episode of Doctor Who is "Blink" because of the weeping angels! ^_^

That one is a little freaky but I loved it  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:18 am
my favourite episode is Blink too! after i saw it for the first time i stalked non stop for 120 seconds... everyone ignored me  

Alyssanya

PlainSimpleGarak

Shirtless Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:15 pm
Hello all!

I'm PlainSimpleGarak, or PSG for short. (which is, yes, a Star Trek reference) And despite my dashing avatar, I'm a girl.

I love the classic series, particularly Doctors 4-5. I am one of those wrtched people who gets no cable and only two channels if I'm lucky, so I have to admit I *have not yet seen* the new series eek But I figure that this is why DvDs were invented!

So far I can say that my fav. Episode is "City of Death" for sooo many reasons (not the least of which is because it was co-written by Douglas Adams)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:43 pm
Hello! I'm new to this guild. If you can't tell, I'm a girl. I've just got this obsession with suits... xp
Anyway, I absolutely LOVE the show. I'm in America, so I'm a season behind... But I've seen almost every single episode of the first three seasons. I don't know which is my favorite, I love them all for various reasons. Tennant is my favorite doctor, by the way. He's so wonderfully spazzy!  

MagicOctopus

[.umi chan.]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:53 am
Hello, I'm [.umi chan.], you can call me Umi or Umi-chan, if you'd like. I like the Doctor Who's with Christopher Eccleston and David Tennant (especially Tennant). My favorite episode is either "Blink" or "Last of the Time Lords" or maybe "The Sound of Drums" I can't choose! Hm...I also have other interests besides Doctor Who, including Japan and Irish Dance!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:02 am
welcome [umi.chan], MagicOctopus and PSG!  

Alyssanya

Lensor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:05 am
Hi! My name is Lensor xp I've been watching Doctor Who from Season two 3nodding I've currently seen all three seasons and watched the first part of the first episode of the old Doctor Who 4laugh Anyway I hope to be on here when I can!  
When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff