I don't like her.
  She's okay.
View Results

tetrasmaster
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:31 am
User Image
"~Yeah, Intelligent Input, Darlin'.
Why Don't You Just Have Another Beer Then?
~"

{ Haha, yeah I agree that the Clerith pairing makes Aerith seem selfish. :/ Or really uncaring about Tifa and Zack's feelings. And like I said a long time ago, I don't think the creators would want that. User Image}

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:33 pm
Cloud pining over a dead girl while Tifa is there living with him(it make her feel stupid and weak) and Aerith ignoring the love of her life in the lifestream... doesn't seem like a happy Final Fantasy ending.  

Cloti lover

EvaIon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:38 am
a clerith person was saying that aerith and cloud are like yuna and tidus. that there can be love even after death. and that the music video calling is to represent cloud and aerith's love for eachother and the day they'll finally be together.

they also argued that cloud can go and see aerith anytime he wants because she exists in his mind or something.

i really didn't like her bitchy tone (she was in a fight with a clo ti person) but what are your thoughts on that?

personally i agree with zeris and cloti. i mean if i had a best friend and i found out that was his girl.. i wouldn't get with her. that's bad! i think the dead should stay together, the living should stay together. i also don't understand zack and tifa pairings. did the two of them do much?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:47 pm
|User Image|
"~Though we're strangers 'til now,
We're choosing the path
Between the stars."~

{ My thoughts on that are simple. smile Calling is not Cleris, and it's rather delusional to think so JUST because Aeris appears in the video for a moment, and just because Cloud is driving through a field (that most of the time is not flowers but simply, yellow grasslands). Not to mention, there's always the phonecall from Tifa to consider. I think that everyone should watch reminiscence that comes along with the AC DVD. It explains things rather well... all signs point to Cloti.

Calling I think, proves neither pairing. It's simply all about Cloud. And if you read the lyrics~ They are for your personal interpretation but I gather that each time he talks about 'someone' he could mean anyone, or any person important to him. I mean, I think that a different line pertains to a different person. Aerith, Zack, or Tifa. That's only what I THINK though. Calling was never a big deal to me. It's not worth arguing about since it's about CLOUD and not CLERITH.

Aeris and Cloud are not like Yuna and Tidus at all. Since Cleriths are so adamant about Zack being based off of Tidus... wouldn't Yuna and Tidus then be more like Aeris and Zack? XD That I can see making sense. :/ Tidus was a big part of Yuna's life, but he died. Just like Zack died after impacting Aeris' life. Sure, Yuna and Tidus prove that love can exist beyond death, but it also shows that first love can last and exist after death. Uh, kind of exactly like Zeris.

If Aeris exists in Cloud's mind and he can see her anytime he wants, then WHY DOESN'T HE? L.m.f.a.o.

Zack and Tifa barely had an interaction, but Zack considered her his friend.User Image}

tetrasmaster
Captain

AerisYunaTifaRikku

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:24 pm
User Image

I agree with the Yuna/Tidus thing. If I remember correctly, Yuna said she'd never forget him durring her speech. She never said she would mourn in pity and dwell on Tidus.

I think that if Cleris is like my beloved YunaXTidus, then they would be saying in the end "I loved you and I'll never forget you, but I will move on." Yuna did say that the road would be tough, but she said that there would BE a road, if ya know what I mean.

So, technically, if Cleris relates to TiYu, then they're saying it won't last forever but be a fleeting memory.

(Wow, I actually analyzed something there... sweatdrop )

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:37 am
Quote:
If Aeris exists in Cloud's mind and he can see her anytime he wants, then WHY DOESN'T HE? L.m.f.a.o.

lmao, some of the cleris people are just rly funny. there were like 3 pages of arguements from her  

EvaIon

tetrasmaster
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:02 pm
|User Image|
"~Make it right for you sleeping beauty,
Truly thought---
I could magically heal you."~

{I'm sure they were all equally bogus too. I've really had zero tolerance for most Clerises lately. Basically, any of them that post in the Pink Forums.

They are so irritating.User Image}

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:41 pm
LunarSchemer
|User Image|
"~Though we're strangers 'til now,
We're choosing the path
Between the stars."~

{ My thoughts on that are simple. smile Calling is not Cleris, and it's rather delusional to think so JUST because Aeris appears in the video for a moment, and just because Cloud is driving through a field (that most of the time is not flowers but simply, yellow grasslands). Not to mention, there's always the phonecall from Tifa to consider. I think that everyone should watch reminiscence that comes along with the AC DVD. It explains things rather well... all signs point to Cloti.

Calling I think, proves neither pairing. It's simply all about Cloud. And if you read the lyrics~ They are for your personal interpretation but I gather that each time he talks about 'someone' he could mean anyone, or any person important to him. I mean, I think that a different line pertains to a different person. Aerith, Zack, or Tifa. That's only what I THINK though. Calling was never a big deal to me. It's not worth arguing about since it's about CLOUD and not CLERITH.

Aeris and Cloud are not like Yuna and Tidus at all. Since Cleriths are so adamant about Zack being based off of Tidus... wouldn't Yuna and Tidus then be more like Aeris and Zack? XD That I can see making sense. :/ Tidus was a big part of Yuna's life, but he died. Just like Zack died after impacting Aeris' life. Sure, Yuna and Tidus prove that love can exist beyond death, but it also shows that first love can last and exist after death. Uh, kind of exactly like Zeris.

Zack and Tifa barely had an interaction, but Zack considered her his friend.User Image}

I think the Calling video meant that Cloud is meant to move on with his life, and he is not meant to find Aerith, but she will always watch over him. The road was leading to his life with Tifa, I think. xd He passed Aerith, but she's not his destination.  

ninac11

Friendly Friend

7,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Neural Oscillation

Eloquent Roisterer

9,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:11 am
My stance on Aeris is very one track lol I can't stand her. She was cryptic and bothersome to me. And sadly Cloud's hung up on her, even after she's dead. I've had good friends that have died, but I don't have dreams where I can talk to them confused But that's just the way I think, and that's most likely because I'm a Cloti fan.

*prepares for the screaming ninja *  
~*Waiting On The Stars*~ The Cloti [CloudXTifa] Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces