Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Tatsurou

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:38 am
SimpleFlower
I don't mean to interupt but...I think I'm bleeding
User Image
*drip drip Kan San eyes glaze over and he begins to drool*

Beru strides over to Kan-san, and begins to help him up. "Abo, it seems, can only be understood by Yuu-chan. What are we going to do about this language conundrum?" Beru laughs reservedly. "And you're also bleeding from the head." He places his sleeve on Kan-chan's head to stop the flow. "Are you going to be alright....?"

Beru's stomach growled loudly, signaling his third question. "And, um..." He paused, not wanting to sound rude, but his gut was ornery. "When exactly is dinner?"
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:01 am
umm... hi im Yuki sorry to interupt... hi kun chan!!!
User Image
......what happened??  

Music4u

Zombie Tatsurou

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:26 pm
Music4u
umm... hi im Yuki sorry to interupt... hi kun chan!!!
User Image
......what happened??

Beru turns from Kantarou's bleeding head and takes in Yuki. "Well, why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself, Yuki-san?"
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:00 am
well im yuki uu ummm ya i went to cross academy. theres a night class im in love with kaname and zero. they hate each other (sad) im all ways tierd during the day cuz well im ya i get bad grades (sad) im related to the family be being the foster child of the cousin of Kan san im Ayames best friend and well ya thats all i gess sweatdrop
User Image
im in the middle by the way  

Music4u

Vampire Knight Princess
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:38 am
hi yuki how r u on this day that was hot crying (complaining to hot) sweatdrop

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:35 pm
it was really hot today Ayame. im good. how are you. we havent seen each other in a while!!!! im so happy that your here!!!! heehee mrgreen ive missed you so much "hugs Ayame" 3nodding whee 4laugh
User Image  

Music4u

Vampire Knight Princess
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:04 pm
it was really hot today Ayame. im good. how are you. we havent seen each other in a while!!!! im so happy that your here!!!! heehee mrgreen ive missed you so much "hugs Ayame" 3nodding whee 4laugh
User Image
...ive missed you too (still in the hug) ...and im good... umm ya 3nodding
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:02 pm
SimpleFlower
I don't mean to interupt but...I think I'm bleeding
User Image
*drip drip Kan San eyes glaze over and he begins to drool*

OMG!!! Kan san!!!!!!!!!! R U OK????????!!!!!!!!!!!  

Vampire Knight Princess
Vice Captain

Spooky Neko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:31 pm
Yuurei Kajin

Beru strides over to Kan-san, and begins to help him up. "Abo, it seems, can only be understood by Yuu-chan. What are we going to do about this language conundrum?" Beru laughs reservedly. "And you're also bleeding from the head." He places his sleeve on Kan-chan's head to stop the flow. "Are you going to be alright....?"

Beru's stomach growled loudly, signaling his third question. "And, um..." He paused, not wanting to sound rude, but his gut was ornery. "When exactly is dinner?"
User Image

Kyoya wanders up to Beru. He inspects him closely, getting into his space bubble. "And who...are you?"
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:35 pm
Acid Alom
Yuujirou smiles at Ayame kindly, and picks Abo up gently, setting the small creature on his shoulder. He gestures towards Ayame."Kore wa Ayame-chan. Kanajo wa iimasu haijimemashite." He looks around, and spots a trash can to throw his pop sickle stick into. While moving forward to do so, he says to Abo, "Boku wa wakarimasu. Anata wa boku wo taizai motte ka?"

User Image "Sugoi!" Abo exclaims, and observes the rest of the giants from this new and less intimidating perspective. He looks at Ayame-chan and smiles, "Douzo yoroshiku." A little gurgling sound emits from Abo's small frame, and he places a hand on his little tummy. "Onaka ga ippai desu. Ebi ga arimasu ka?"

Belle Boyd
Vice Captain

Vampire Knight Princess
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:22 pm
Belle Boyd
Acid Alom
Yuujirou smiles at Ayame kindly, and picks Abo up gently, setting the small creature on his shoulder. He gestures towards Ayame."Kore wa Ayame-chan. Kanajo wa iimasu haijimemashite." He looks around, and spots a trash can to throw his pop sickle stick into. While moving forward to do so, he says to Abo, "Boku wa wakarimasu. Anata wa boku wo taizai motte ka?"

User Image "Sugoi!" Abo exclaims, and observes the rest of the giants from this new and less intimidating perspective. He looks at Ayame-chan and smiles, "Douzo yoroshiku." A little gurgling sound emits from Abo's small frame, and he places a hand on his little tummy. "Onaka ga ippai desu. Ebi ga arimasu ka?"

aww so cute!!!! 3nodding whee whee whee . Yuujirou chan could you tell Abo that i said hi and its a pleasure to meet him plaese!!!
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:28 pm
Spooky Neko
Yuurei Kajin

User Image

Kyoya wanders up to Beru. He inspects him closely, getting into his space bubble. "And who...are you?"
User Image

umm hi that Beru san and im Ayame chan whats your name?? 4laugh
User Image  

Vampire Knight Princess
Vice Captain

Zombie Tatsurou

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:36 pm
kat598
Spooky Neko

User Image

User Image

Beru smiles wickedly, and refuses to move away from Ootori-san's advances. "Just as that sweetheart over there said, I'm Beru-san. Charmed."

He wanders over to Ayame, leaning down to hug her close, turning a glaring gaze at the new comer.. "And who are you to ask? Especially with such a rude tone! And in front of a sweet girl like Ayame here, at that. Where are your manners?"

User Image
(Sorry, just realised how much of a whore he's being here...)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:39 pm
kat598
Yuujirou nods, and conveys the information to Abo. "He says he's glad to meet you, too. He's a little less scared now that he's at eye level. But he says he doesn't remember how he got here or where he's from. But he is a little hungry..." Yuujirou wanders idly into the kitchen, looking around, determined. "Ayame-chan, do we have happen to have any shrimp?"

Yuujirou takes a small cracker out of a package on the counter, and hands it to Abo while still looking for his requested food.
User Image

User Image
Abo grasps the cracker with his small hands and looks at it hesitantly. He sniffs the food, then sticks out his tongue and licks it slowly, analyzing its taste very carefully. The little onion creature smacks its mouth a few times in a final test, grins widely, then shoves the entire cracker it its mouth.  

Prinsect

Vampire Knight Princess
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:49 pm
Yuurei Kajin
kat598
Spooky Neko

User Image

User Image

Beru smiles wickedly, and refuses to move away from Ootori-san's advances. "Just as that sweetheart over there said, I'm Beru-san. Charmed."

He wanders over to Ayame, leaning down to hug her close, turning a glaring gaze at the new comer.. "And who are you to ask? Especially with such a rude tone! And in front of a sweet girl like Ayame here, at that. Where are your manners?"

User Image
(Sorry, just realised how much of a whore he's being here...)

...ummm...thanks blaugh (still in the hug)

User Image  
Our Internet Family

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces