Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Blazing Dragon Clan (Need Banner. PM me for details)

Back to Guilds

Reply Tournament (Registration Closed)
Battleground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:41 pm
He smiled. "I know that. I'm hoping they hold out for a bit longer."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:43 pm
"I am also calling you on a bluff. You can't fight for real in this world... you would destroy it..." Kazi said his eyes beginning to reflect the stars, even though it was daytime "And my ability is called Perfect Analyze: Stargazer's Eyes."  

Shattered_Fangs

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:45 pm
Ryu's smile widened. "They truly are like my Ryuugan. I wonder. Have you seen my end with your eyes as well? I'm curious to know what they tell you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:47 pm
"They do not see the future." Kazi said sweat pouring down his brow "They tell me the percentages... then my mind does the rest... agh!" Kazi yelled as he fell onto the ground, his hands grabbing his head "Make it stop, make it stop!"  

Shattered_Fangs

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:49 pm
"I was afraid so." Ryu reached in his pocket and pulled out a small dropper. He opened Kazi's eyes and dropped a couple drops in each eye. "These eye drops will help keep it under control for now. Don't try to over use it like that again."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:52 pm
"I'm going to have to.... Once I get Silva's Armor... And I come after yours...." Kazi said his eyes streaming "I didn't see the future, but I did the math, and you are most likely the end of the world..." Kazi said as he stood up, and dusted himself off.  

Shattered_Fangs

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:53 pm
Ryu sighed. "Perhaps. Only time will tell. As for Silva's armor you have already figured out that your its successor huh? I'm actually surprised it took you this long."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:00 pm
"I've known since day one of training...." Kazi said as he began to seal his power inside himself. "I am not going to use this for a while.... and where can I get those drops Ryu-han? They would be useful for my...eyes..." Kazi siad with some difficulty as his eyes flashed back and forth between his normal eye color and the star filled ones of his Perfect Analyze.  

Shattered_Fangs

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:02 pm
Ryu tossed him the bottle. "That should last you for a while. Come to me when it runs out, I will make more." He sighed sitting down. "By the way, Kazi, everything you saw, tell no one." He smiled. "It makes me happy seeing everyone like this now, I would prefer it if I could keep it like this for just a bit longer."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:06 pm
"As you wish..." Kazi said sitting down to one of his first true 'friends' "But when the time comes... I will lead all of us, to try and contain your power...." Kazi said as, his eyes changed slightly, showing a straight red line in the center of his eye "And Red's and Firin's true powers are going to awaken soon... As I think, Shinju's... we are all going through the final stages of our evolution, and by the time it is over, I think that it will be very close... my eyes eouldn't give me numbers past that, but I hope for the whole world that I am correct."  

Shattered_Fangs

Mazarith Firin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:47 pm
He had heard everything.
He began speaking loudly enough for Kazi to hear him up in the stands.
"Wow Kazi, you sure do catch on fast. Though, I was kinda trying to conceal that for when I was in a life or death situation, but oh well..
Anywho, Kazi's father Wraith person, I heard you insulting me. Let it never happen again. Did you assume I was trying already or something?
Anyway, I need to focus on trying now.."
He sped up.
"As you've already analyzed, Kazi, I need speed. However, what your eyes didn't see, is that I only need a bit of my true speed..If I were to go full speed, I'd probably burn the stadium down if we got LUCKY.."
He got even faster and faster, running in circles around Kisuke.
The ketchup look-alike fire vanished, and small burning hot shards of metal began floating around him. He had actually shattered kunais before the tournament, and made them burning hot with a spark of his fire power.
Heating metal, of course, was easy, even for anyone who's even a water clan person just handling fire for the first time.
He went up to 10% of his 'allowed' speed, running around Kisuke 10 times every second. Being half lion gave him more speed than you would think.
Though....Spending most of his life training probably did it...
"Woohoo!"
Small sparks of fire floated around with the metal shards, joined by splinters of wood, and pine needles.
"Miniature Forest Fire plus metal shards equals fun!"
The fire and wood collided with the pine needles, making a funny smell, and burning brighter, while still only taking up a bit of chakra.
It was basic combinations, really. Heat and metal, fire and pieces of tree branches, pretty much.
"C'mon Kisuke, don't be so robotic! At enjoy yourself a tiny bit!
I would like to fight you with a bit of your psychotic power again, so if I win it's an actual victory!"
He shouted.
About 5% of his effort went into things, just trying to spark Kisuke up a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:16 pm
Wolf stood behind Ryu, his arms folded as he watched the match. He gritted his teeth as the comment about 'Next in line for the Shadow Clan...' aggitated him greatly. Next... in line?! He's not even of the Shadow Clan, unless there's more than one. My brother and I are the only survivors of the Shadow Clan, due to Death-ki annialating everyone..., Wolf thought to himself, They have some damn nerve talking about the Shadow Clan like that. Wolf closed his eyes, still gritting his teeth.  

wolf 2001

Shattered_Fangs

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:42 pm
Kazi tried to block out Wolf's thoughts, but to no avail "Wolf... my father is the song of the Shadow God, brother to Light." Kazi said trying to control the bitterness in his voice "And this is a... different clan then yours...." Kazi said choosing the words carefully, knowing full well about Wolf's power; his eyes had shown him what he was capable of, but not how he did it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:05 pm
Hearing what was going on up in the stands with Wolf and Kazi, he got a bit confused, then turned his attention right back to the fight, all in a split-second.  

Mazarith Firin

JokeOnYou

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:08 pm
"Oi! Stupid Lion-Boy! Keep your head in the game!" Karas shouted to Firin "Never take your eyes off the enemy for even a split second!"  
Tournament (Registration Closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff