Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Asgard Academy
Grand Library: Main Floor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kreditt

Desirable Cleric

7,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:28 pm
"So, why were you watching me earlier?" She asked.

She read the last sentence on page 150 and looked up at him. She smiled with amusement.

"You're not the only one who can recognize power signatures. As soon as I came up to say hello I knew it was you who was spying on me earlier. If you think I'm hiding something, just ask." She said.

Anya closed the book and put it on the shelf, making a mental note to get it later.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:33 pm
Albiore raised an eyebrow. "It's not that I think you're up to something; it's just what I do when I need to make my own amusement. After all, you never know who's got a dagger in their back pocket. But I suppose it's more fun that way. What's life without risks and surprises?"  

chocobo_muffins
Captain

Kreditt

Desirable Cleric

7,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:36 pm
"What did somebody attack you with a dagger?" She asked half amused if the fact was true.

She walked next to him and leaned on the railing. Facing him the entire time.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:40 pm
"Perhaps. I forget really. So much happens, you don't have time to remember every single instance when an assassin comes at you with a dagger..." He sounded a bit boastful...  

chocobo_muffins
Captain

Kreditt

Desirable Cleric

7,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:46 pm
She laughed to herself. He's nicer then he looks.

"So it did happen. Was that why you were watching me? To make sure I don't kill you?" She asked sarcastically.

She flipped her hair out of her face and looked into his eyes. Ohhhhh shinny eyes. Very sexy eyes to be correct.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:54 pm
The easygoing smirk reattached itself to Albiore's face. "You trying to hypnotize me now? Perhaps it would be easier to put me under your spell and have me jump off a cliff? How cunning of a Daemon. But natural." The Selkie's eyes weren't half bad either; they shimmered and flowed like the Aurora Borealis, the colors melding into eachother.  

chocobo_muffins
Captain

Kreditt

Desirable Cleric

7,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:00 pm
"Hypnotize you? Now why would I do that? That's child's play. I'm just looking into your eyes. I like to do that. It tells me if the person could hurt me or not or if they would." She said, still looking into his eyes.

He seemed like a prankster rather than somebody to kill people out of spite.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:03 pm
The rather coy, yet careless smirk on his face seemed to confirm her assumptions.

"Well then... If I check out on your radar, shall I be on my way?"  

chocobo_muffins
Captain

Kreditt

Desirable Cleric

7,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:08 pm
"Go ahead." She said.

She smiled and walked out of the library to the Garden of Lilith.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:57 pm
Entry # 00015

Sorce watched the weird Daemon chick walk away. "Damn, she talks a lot..."  

Shade-chan

chocobo_muffins
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:49 am
The Selkie heard Sorce's voice. "Ah ha... Found you!" He jumped down into the bookshelf maze again where he thought he heard the voice emanating from.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:10 am
Entry # 00016

Sorce heard the voice and stepped to the side in time to keep from getting landed on. "If you're looking for the block of marble, it with that darn elf," he said, not looking at the selkie as he sheathed his rapier.  

Shade-chan

Steles rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Steles
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:21 pm
"It can't be that hard to find..." Oisin mumbled as he took another turn, a wrong one.

'Why not just climb up to the top of the bookcases..?' Miseri spoke up, somewhat mockingly. This did however cause the maester to stop in his footsteps for a few seconds, then continue walking.

'Well?'

"...dont feel like it." He mumbled again, this time scratching his head in confusion. Causing a few grains of sand to fall to the floor. "Which way?"

'I'll say left...'

"Then left." He took another turn and smiled hearing a squeal of delight from his alteranima.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:33 pm
The two..well one, met face to face with a dead end. Unfortunately Lady Luck..didnt seem to do much of a good job. Furthermore this childish game not only got Oisin frustrasted, it had gotten him classified as a peasant by some pretty boy.

"This is bullshit." The elf told the wall of books. The wall of books didnt seem to like his language, so didnt answer. He was actually really hopeful that Miseri would get it right, since she didnt..she was keeping rather silent. The Yellow Maester wasnt necessarily prone to angry outburst, but...

"Gah!!!" Within seconds the marble brick went crashing through two bookcases. Ugh...now he had to go get it. Stupid aerodynamic brick.

"......"

[xD temper tantrum]

Steles
Crew

ShadowFeindX86

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:48 pm
Trakul had taken to flying low around the library hading French down to the core. "She could of just spoke in daemonic if she did not want anyone to know." He said to himself before spotting the peasant again.

Yorick always enjoying flaunting his dominance of the skies happi;y floated around with Takul "Hey Takul, it's the elven peasant!" he said happily

He looked down and smirked "Well what do you know, small world." he said and descended on the elf landing gracefully on top of the bookshelf he yelled at "Hello peasant, please do not destroy the library your Maester will be very mad for being forced to pay the fines for your clumsiness." He and Yorick laughed "I can tell you how to get out, I will only cost you a quarter." He joked not only about the poorness of peasants but of the girl's habit of flipping a coin  
Asgard Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff