Magical Girl

12,500 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:49 am
Ooooooooooooooooooo echo......  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:04 am
Ok I got rid of the costume. Now just call me Rikky. or Alec I suppose..  

Zeh Rickster
Crew

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:53 am
Rikky Boy

oh, ROBOFLY FLY FLY FLY FLY is gone sad

hello ricky smile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:27 pm
Sange
Rikky Boy

oh, ROBOFLY FLY FLY FLY FLY is gone sad

hello ricky smile

FINE then ricky, rikky, or alec. and occasionally robofly [echo] when I feel up to it. It's a big responsibility being robofly you know. All that food..  

Zeh Rickster
Crew

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:30 pm
Hey yo (typical Homestar greeting for a Homestar guild biggrin )

Name's Memai biggrin But you can call me Ean-chan if you like. Favorite characters are The Cheat, Stong Bad, Bubs and The Coach Z whee

I would be a dream if I can have mad economy skillz such as Bubs...

Ramming your face into the wall, $5 xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:13 pm
Memai Shirosaki
Hey yo (typical Homestar greeting for a Homestar guild biggrin )

Name's Memai biggrin But you can call me Ean-chan if you like. Favorite characters are The Cheat, Stong Bad, Bubs and The Coach Z whee

I would be a dream if I can have mad economy skillz such as Bubs...

Ramming your face into the wall, $5 xd

*pictures perfectly, strong bad flying face first into bubs concession stand and bubs charging him for it* LOL  

Sange
Crew

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:38 am
I'm telling you, Bubs has an evil energy force to manipulate minds so evil...it'll be charged $10 to your credit card account O.o;;  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:03 am
Memai Shirosaki
I'm telling you, Bubs has an evil energy force to manipulate minds so evil...it'll be charged $10 to your credit card account O.o;;

LOL, if only the rest of us were so criminally... i mean... economically inclined, we would all be rich!  

Sange
Crew

JSE

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:25 pm
Yeah. It's all like.. he'd hire some kind of prostitue out of Strongbadia and in the end charge her for the sex (Has a horrible feeling she'll get banned for that). Strong Bad's pretty good at charging moneh as well. Like in the newest Halloween Cartoon he takes that Whiche's Bru from our lovely Homestar and makes H.S pay up for it. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 6:04 am
I don't think so. With Strongbad sorta in charge, I'm sure he'd think about it, the brother's chaps have to keep the site g rated.  

Magical Girl
Rachiru-chan

Magical Girl

12,500 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Waffles! 25

JSE

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:15 am
I know they'd never actually have anything like that. Just saying Bub's that type of person/character.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:40 am
JSE
Yeah. It's all like.. he'd hire some kind of prostitue out of Strongbadia and in the end charge her for the sex (Has a horrible feeling she'll get banned for that). Strong Bad's pretty good at charging moneh as well. Like in the newest Halloween Cartoon he takes that Whiche's Bru from our lovely Homestar and makes H.S pay up for it. whee

comment not good. please no more of that. im sure we could find a better analogy. sweatdrop

I loved that. Strong bad is brilliant, i will definatly give him that. He made 10 bucks off of buying bru from homestar, but bubs has made... millions probably, off of people smashing thier faces into his concession stands and selling bizzare merchandise. I wonder if strongbad has sold any ab-abber 3000s.  

Sange
Crew

monkey_turtle123

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 1:39 pm
hey. j00 can call me mt. if i tell you this you must not tell ANYONE.............ANYONE. my........secret........is.......that........i am.........really.......<.<........>.>...........KATIE 80!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:34 pm
monkey_turtle123
hey. j00 can call me mt. if i tell you this you must not tell ANYONE.............ANYONE. my........secret........is.......that........i am.........really.......<.<........>.>...........KATIE 80!

welcome again razz dont mind that green fella. He's always locking threads like that blaugh love u anyways green wink xd  

Sange
Crew

monkey_turtle123

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:43 am
Sange
monkey_turtle123

welcome again razz dont mind that green fella. He's always locking threads like that blaugh love u anyways green wink xd

what green guy? *looks around for a green guy*  
The Homestarmy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces