Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Art,Life and RP forum
RP: Blood Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna_144
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:29 pm
-blinks- have i not just said my name, full name, and title three times?

._. i am Luna  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:10 pm
*wipes expression off of his face and releases a sigh*

"i live in the mountain, the beasts have learned not to come there. the entrance is covered with blood and has skeletons laying all over the place. there is plenty of room inside for all of you. even though i have barely met any of you, i will not allow you to be massacred in the night. i am a peaceful vampire, despite all of this anger, hatred and violence. primarily, i do not fight for revenge, it is not beneficial for the world, but it surely gives the illusion that my pain from the destruction of my land has gone.

bah... enough chatter from me. come, all of you. i have a vine with an abundance of grapes and a garden full of plants for healing and rebuilding strength after battle."

*Michael walks toward the mountain*  

VashofBloodRose
Vice Captain

XEtherXFallenLikeTheSkyX
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:20 pm
"HOLY CRAP! I am out of here, I've had enough of these goddamn formalities" *Carmilla turns to walk away. She puts here hand on a nearby tree and begins to laugh to herself* "She turns and stares at Michael* "You are a fool. You do not on a whim enter a battle then expose where you live, it is foolish and only those who haven't a brain would do something as foolish as that." *Carmilla stared over at Victor* "I am ready to accompany you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:12 am
*With a combonation of a hiss and a growl in Camilla's direction, she retrieved her horse and placed the boy over the saddle* "Luna, can you walk or do you need assistance? We're going to Micheal's cave...no matter how shocking it might be to a human who just had a tramatic experience. So let's go."  

goddessofvamps
Vice Captain

Luna_144
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:18 pm
one moment *clossing my eyes*

ok *openeing them and walking to the females horse* ill lead him for you

and as i said before, im not conpletly human....but none the less, you may take what i say next as an insult or threat or however you perseve it, that being said for all of you, I do Hate being underestimated.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:41 pm
"Ha! Me too! Ain't that funny. Um...let me forworn you....he doesn't like people. If he bites you it's your own fault."  

goddessofvamps
Vice Captain

Luna_144
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:12 pm
o really? *smiling as i pet the horse's main and scratch his head between his ears*

he seems far to gentle to bite ^^ *taking hold of his reign, i check on Joseph, see'ing as how he is ok, simple ajusting him a bit so that when he awake's he's not as soar as a coach potato* ok come on boy *lightly tugging on the reign's  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:12 pm
*stops walking and turns to see not much activity. lifts off shirt and reveals a scar that was large and spanned across his chest.*

"now surely you do not want a scar like this or worse. there must be an immediate choice now. either exit this woodland or come to my cave for there are demons that come out in an hour when the sun resigns for the day. occasionally they mutilate passersby simply for the pleasure of seeing blood and agony. make a decision and make it now."  

VashofBloodRose
Vice Captain

goddessofvamps
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:08 am
"Put your bloody shirt back on! Little Miss. Perfect has to go and tame my bloody horse! Stupid human....it's all his bloody fault." She walks past Micheal tense and angry. "Might as well let her lead the way...give the traitor-horse to her and go and single handedly face the bloody enemy" She mumbled to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:23 am
did i do something wrong o.o *leading the horse forward*  

Luna_144
Crew

Maximillion DeDrake
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:32 am
Vincent stands up after a long nap*

"Well, you got my name wrong again Camilla" He says with a laugh*

"I am plan to journey to Blood Village to find some rebellious half breeds such as yourself and I. I believe we can shake this world to its foundation and be recognized as gods! I have a plan to do this but first I need to see who I'm working with.

*Walks over to Camilla*

"Got any ideas as to whom we should have join us?''  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:17 am
*grumbles* "I so did not sign up for this. You help a half-breed and you end up throwing your bloody life to them. I don't mind half-breeds...I rather like them as comrades but why does that one have to get on all my nerves. Bloody hell. Hey are you two coming or not? Vincent? Camilla? How about you?"  

goddessofvamps
Vice Captain

VashofBloodRose
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:17 pm
*fits back into his shirt*
"as of this moment i am all in favour of any action; to this village or my cave, as long as we do not remain exposed."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:29 pm
*letting them bumble into another argument, leads the horse to a patch of freash grass and lets him eat, as i brush my fingers through his main, and keep on eye on joseph's condition*

...you may want to make a desition quickly, the sun is setting, and the moon rise's soon,....as well it will intrest you to know *shall covering my head moving slightly as if something beneath it twitched* ...the beast's of this forest are starting to notice us...  

Luna_144
Crew

VashofBloodRose
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:07 am
*thinks to self "they must've woken early due to the battle and the smell of death." runs over to one of the dead beasts and covers hand in blood. runs to an exposed layer of earth rock and begins to draw a circle representing the flow of time with many symbols lining the sides and middle. finishing the circle, he places his fingers to the outer line of the circle and the blood lights up. (side note: this is alchemy) the layer becomes a wall and a large cloud of dust forms over the argumentative group. just as this is done, loud growls and bellows come from the other side of the wall.*

"s**t..."

*Michael loses balance and falls backwards. he looks back and forth at the wall and the group behind him.*

"um... hehe, you guys might want to start sprinting. this wall will not hold long. the rock is too stretched out, but i used it as well as the dust to temporarily hide us."  
Art,Life and RP forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff