Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply RPG Section
Morals of a Samurai *Training* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsuruke
Captain

Dapper Gaian

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:29 pm
good, you are suspose to, cuz if you weren't and you got that last message i posted then you are already beyond my teachings or you just i dunno not ready enough. but dont worry I will teach you but still as we speak you are teaching yourself.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:30 pm
how I'm I teaching myself?  

windgear

Gambit_of_darkness

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:33 pm
-falls asleep-  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:34 pm
i cannot say, then you will ponder on it to much and then loose control of your thought.( not thoughts )  

Tsuruke
Captain

Dapper Gaian

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

windgear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:35 pm
are you trying to get me to meditate?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:36 pm
nope im trying to get you to think about who you really are smile  

Tsuruke
Captain

Dapper Gaian

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

windgear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:39 pm
but isn't that meditating? when you don't fogus on worldly disires and on your self?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:42 pm
windgear
but isn't that meditating? when you don't fogus on worldly disires and on your self?

if thats what yoiu want it to be, it can be anything, think about it walking down the street, meditating, anything.  

Tsuruke
Captain

Dapper Gaian

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

windgear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:42 pm
umm ok?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:17 am
i need to highten my vigilence, any help would be welcome  

Ghost King

Ghost King

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:01 am
yo teach you there?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:52 pm
*returns to the dojo, appearing more calm than ever before. His energy emenates freely from his body as he walks towards a back corner, where he pulls his wazasa-shi and begins a fluid motion, begining with small thrusts and slashes, until his foot work truly resembles a dance. His eyes close, and the blades begin to move faster, until all around see no more than small flashes of light, that which are reflected off the blades from the sunlight.*  

TheFuzzyone

PkingSora

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:17 pm
Yawns widly sitting outside the Dojo, blinks turning seeing the Sensei training... 'wow....' remains silent and continues to watch.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:58 pm
Ghost, Tsu's been pretty busy lately.. Just be paitent. And exellent form, Fuzz. Training and the art of sword-fighting, truely is a dance when thought about.

*Closes her eyes and takes down her hair, pulling her two short reversed blades that she made and spins them slowly, getting into a small stance, before starting forwards and slashing out, the other blade going down, spinning around and slashing around in a twist, before reverseing and stabbing out, moving faster as she lets her energy flow about her, blades glinting as she moves faster, making it seem like an illusion*  

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

TheFuzzyone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:43 pm
Ai-Li
Ghost, Tsu's been pretty busy lately.. Just be paitent. And exellent form, Fuzz. Training and the art of sword-fighting, truely is a dance when thought about.

*Closes her eyes and takes down her hair, pulling her two short reversed blades that she made and spins them slowly, getting into a small stance, before starting forwards and slashing out, the other blade going down, spinning around and slashing around in a twist, before reverseing and stabbing out, moving faster as she lets her energy flow about her, blades glinting as she moves faster, making it seem like an illusion*
*Continues his routene as he pivots on one foot to see Ai in her kata* Thanks, you also have good form.... perhaps someday we can spar, but for now, let us give any on lookers something to brag about! *his slashes increase in speed until he lunges into a double thrust low, from there, he quickly angles the blades to a side, and sends himself into a flawless spin on one heel, rotating like a blender, he spins several times to stop facing the same way as Ai, at this point, he brings his left blade across in a slash, while the other blade follows underneath into a thrust. He quickly reverses his grip on the left blade, and spins the opposite way as before into a crouch where he throws himself into a roll up onto his feet, from there, he pivots again to face Ai*  
RPG Section

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff