Reply AAFG Main Forum
Post your Picture :)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jian Rourou

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:40 am
Whoa, Kirei_chan, your image backgrounds are wicked! You must be out a lot! All I do is stay home in front of my computer and watch anime. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:36 pm
lol I was on a European tour this summer with the Oregon Ambassadors of Music. So we went to 7 different countries and played concerts. Switzerland was fun, especially the last night when we had a fondue party and whoever dropped their bread in the pot had to kiss every member of the opposite sex at the table blaugh  

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

cynn_tao
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:09 pm
Kirei_chan
lol I was on a European tour this summer with the Oregon Ambassadors of Music. So we went to 7 different countries and played concerts. Switzerland was fun, especially the last night when we had a fondue party and whoever dropped their bread in the pot had to kiss every member of the opposite sex at the table blaugh

Wow! That sounds like a ton of fun!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:30 am
sure i will...if i get a camera any time soon...  

Krtyui

4,850 Points
  • Trader 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100

Jian Rourou

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:07 am
cynn_tao
Kirei_chan

By that, do you mean the tour part or the kissing part? Or both? I dunno, I'm just curious. Anyways, Kirei_chan, you said that you had to play in concerts right? Well, what instrument do you play? Going on a tour seems that you're really talented. Just curious. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:03 am
Shining World
cynn_tao
Kirei_chan

By that, do you mean the tour part or the kissing part? Or both? I dunno, I'm just curious. Anyways, Kirei_chan, you said that you had to play in concerts right? Well, what instrument do you play? Going on a tour seems that you're really talented. Just curious. sweatdrop

It was all fun. The fondue party was just ridiculous. I sat with my fellow percussionists (whom I miss a lot emo ) and they were all trying to take each other's bread off their forks. I, thankfully, made sure my bread was not going anywhere >.>
But, yeah. Fun. I play percussion like I said earlier. There were 20 percussionists so we only had to play on a few songs each. The music wasn't hard, as is the case with most honor bands (they usually pick pieces that are around grade 3 or 4 so it's easy to prepare in a short amount of time).  

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Stormy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:13 am
pic in signiture  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:40 pm

I'll post my picture when I'm more familiar with the everyone. haha >:3

-Berry Pop- x3

The Orange Factor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:07 am
Oh Lord, I remember creating this thread years ago. Didn't know it still existed... Well, since I'm bored and the thread is dead and all, I'll post a photo of my horrendous self - prepare to burn your eyes out.

redface I tried to shrink the photo so I wouldn't ruin your eyesight too much ;u;"

UHH... Picture?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:15 pm
@.@

You're as beautiful as always, my fair maiden.  

cynn_tao
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Orange Factor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:46 am
Ahaha!! Stop trying to kid yourself, Cynn ;'D I'm no longer the depressed, low self-esteem freak that needs to be reassured every other minute - that was two years ago - I can accept the harsh truth now >:B Bring it on.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:05 am
ROFL, that WAS the truth!!!  

cynn_tao
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

0zerotheknight0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:45 pm
Sorry I dont have a pic.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:23 am