Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Intellectual Idiots Poll Guild
Welcome to The Intellectual Idiots Poll Guild! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to the...
  ..Guild ! ^^
View Results

SkippeRose

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:01 pm
Killer223)aS(
Name - Kael ))Pronounced Kale((

Hey, knew this guy named kale from Oregon! My friend had a cyber-crush on him or something so I wrote him a Kale-Mail theme song. Very long story. n.n

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:39 pm
Nickname - kibazgirl but you can just call me kiba
Hobbies- lots
Dislikes- n00bers, sore losers, and goobers (actually i love goobers [teh people] but it rhymed and i wanted it to keep rhyming so i wrote that hahh)! =D
likes- heavy eyeliner [any color], nerds, eyeliner on guys, band tees, bands, the beach, hardcore concerts, laughing, crying (i don't know i just always feel better after i cry), daydreaming, wearing an outfit that's so outrageous people look at you and are like "wow", crowd surfing, the summer, the fall, dancing barefoot, emoticons, "beautiful" things, some video games, showing your emotions, boys [not men but boys] and by that i dont mean i like 5 year olds [ew molester-ish] but just that they have that childish look, the rain, baby eaters xD [ij], being my own person, converse, anime and much more
Ect. - GOLDZ3RZ!1!!1!1!!one!one1noodle thanks for accepting my request

B R 4 I N Z

SaintedSquid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:24 pm
Name: Matt
Nickname: Squids
Hobbies: Pissing people off, having intellectual yet perverted conversations
Likes: sporks, orange juice, kittens (for drowning), hookers, literacy
Dislikes: People who desperately try to crush me with their political/religious views and/or arguments
etc: Now why the hell did you people invite me to join your guild? rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:03 pm
Name - Ashley
Nickname - Maha
Age - 19
Location - North Florida
Hobbies / Dislikes / Ect. - Hobbies would have to be drawing, making graphics, sleeping, cooking, writing, and horse back-riding.

Dislikes-close-minded people, loud noises, immature people, getting stuck with an idiot in small places, distractions while I'm driving or reading, certain types of insects, cigars, and getting an attitude for no reason.  

Mahasen

Ouka of Heaven and Hell

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:35 pm
Name - Lauren
Nickname - Laur or Ren-chan
Age - 13
Location - Louisiana ((*looks around* 0_0 ... You mean I'm the only one who still owns a computer after the hurricane?! GRAH!! >.<))
Hobbies: I like to play any sport, although I'm not on a team... sweatdrop But most of my time is on the computer! ^^ Yayyyyy!!!
Likes: let's just say anime in general, cause if I named all the one's I like my hand might cramp up...Guys, Girls, It doesn't matter when it comes to genders, Manga in general, Certain video games, I like playing my eyetoy, Harry Potter, Yaoi, Yuri, wolves rule the earth ninja , and llamas.... Yeah. Llamas are the bomb talk2hand
Dislikes: n00bs...not too fond of them. >.<

etc: Yeah, I'd like to know why I was invited as well sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:19 pm
ouka_career_werewolf
etc: Yeah, I'd like to know why I was invited as well sweatdrop

golden_eyed_mystery invited you.

Oh, welcome in!

Xumbra
Vice Captain

Coveted Dreams

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:57 pm
Name - Michael
Nickname - Hiro
Age - 17
Location - Who the Hell knows
Hobbies - I draw too much, read too much, write too much, and ... I dunnon, there's really not much to do where I live... sweatdrop
Likes - FOOD!!!!!!! Books, sleeping, *cough*RP*cough*, messing around with my sad little computer, pretty much anything that will keep my tiny brain entertained for more than two minutes 3nodding
Dislikes - People who are overly perky in the morning... afternoon... evening is fine. Eh, I don't know... a lot of people say I'm a little too laid-back for my own good sweatdrop 3nodding blaugh

Someone up there asked why they were invited... SAME HERE!!!!!! Thank you!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:42 am
I wasn't invited, I snuck in... with permission. ninja

Name - Becky

Nickname - Schu, Aziraphale, Anthony, (beep), Aqui

Age - 16 (17 in 4 months.)

Location - Ohio for now. I want to move back home!

Likes - Video Games, the Internet, anything Irish, Boondock Saints (I watch it a little too obsessively. My dad jokes that I'm trying to learn the movie word for word backwards.), anime, reading, writing.

Dislikes - Sharp objects, the Internet being down, friends getting into fights, whiny children, being outside for long periods of time (I sunburn easily, much thanks to my heritage.), stupid people.

Worships - Neil Gaiman

Things I do in my Spare Time - Listen to music, write, spend entirely too much time on Gaia

Etc... - I'm very smart, but I never quite had a childhood, so I'm spending these years of my life acting rather childish, and dreading the years when I'm forced to take responsibility back into my own hands.  

Mis-shapes

Koyane

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:25 pm
Name - Alexia
Nickname - Lex in RL, Lady otherwise
Age - 15
Location - Utah/Wyoming (parents divorced, travel between them...)
Hobbies / Dislikes / Ect. - I don't really have hobbies...I like a lot of things, starting with basketball, Psychopathic Records, roses, foxes, dragons, fire, ice, black, red, cards, antheism...Dislikes: A lot of things, as well. People who ask for donations, people who do not use proper grammar...A lot of things people do...  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:33 pm
Instead of typing it all up again, I'll just give you this.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh, also, I live in Alaska. So yeah.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Perphekt

Jojun Balsa

Demonic Sleuth

21,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:45 pm
Name - Just call me Leiko; I only tell my closer friends my real name.

Nickname - Lei

Age - 16

Location - United States

Hobbies / Likes - ROTC, watching Charmed, listening to music, orienteering, marksmanship, running track, reading, anime, manga, playing videogames, drawing, watching storms, Final Fantasy, watching Buffy, and the list goes on.

Dislikes - Rap, country, MySpace, n00bs, random friend requests, random PM's, hackers, beggars, scammers, the sun, homework, and so much more.

Etc. - I'm short tempered, pessimistic, and optimistic [at times]. I'm currently in high school and I spend most of my time doing something to do with AFJROTC so I may not be around as much as I'd like to be. [For those who don't know it's Air Force Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps.]

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:40 pm
Name - CJ

Nickname - Kami

Age - 18 on June 1

Location - U.S.

Hobbies / Likes - Computers, poultry raising, softball, anime dragons, food, movies, LoTR, internet. football

Dislikes - Onions, Inuyasha, the Green Bay Packers

Etc. - Meh. I'm just me. xp  

Kamikalo

Firiona
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:48 pm
Name - Firiona
Nickname - Firi, Fir, Firriririririiriririirriiririirriririrrir (quoth Millie-chan), [Insert your own]
Age - 15
Location - An ickle place in the USA called New Jersey.
Hobbies / Dislikes / Ect. -
Hobbies: Technical theater! Reading, interwebbing, acting like a dork. <3
Dislikes: Firi has many dislikes and pet peeves and things that cause her to make this face: o_O ... She would rather those things never come up. Essentially, stubborn ignorance / closed-mindedness / just acting like a jerk. mad
Extra: Firi forgets she's in guilds a lot. Send her friendly pokes occasionally to tell her guilds do exist. She is also questing for many things... And talks in third person sometimes. xD

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:52 am
Firiona
Extra: Firi forgets she's in guilds a lot. Send her friendly pokes occasionally to tell her guilds do exist. She is also questing for many things... And talks in third person sometimes. xD
I want to be the one who pokes you! <3
...or I could always just jab you a little instead of poking.

Jojun Balsa

Demonic Sleuth

21,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Maliggy

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:24 pm
Name - Charlene
Nickname - Charlee, Maya, Maliggy, Cyanide, Poison, Morbid, and Felicia. I don't even know where the last one originated.
Age - Sixteen
Location - Michigan. Against my will.
Hobbies- Reading, writing, singing, dancing, watching anime, playing pinball, singing badly, dancing as if I were in the ghetto, writing emo music, playing video games, listening to rock.
Dislikes- People.
Ect. - I'm possibly the most narcissistic, pessimistic, depressing(-ed), nerd ever. I'm one of those introverted geeks that stays quiet for a long time until she has something to say.
That, and I love to refer to myself in the third person.  
The Intellectual Idiots Poll Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff