Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto
MODERN DAY NARUTO RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gourey

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:35 pm
...Lithos quickly smiled.

"My name is Lithos Stormsight, most recently from Missouri, I like drawing...And..."

Lithos froze for a moment...what was he to say? sharpening my knives, cleaning my gun, living on a day to day basis?...though it was only a breif second if that.

"And of course hanging out with friends, and playing pool and the like."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:38 pm
Smiling, Kakashi had a feeling that Lithos wanted to say something else, but was not going to question him.

"Alright... next?"

Looking over to Kaili, he had a feeling this girl would crush over him...  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

OldLady_Tsunade

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:47 pm
Smiling, she didn't look away from him as she spoke, happy as could be. None of the boys in this class were as cute as he was, so she didn't mind.

"Hi, I'm Kaili Muyara, I'm from Coeur d'Alene, this is my first year here, and I played volleyball, softball, and soccer back home. I'm really looking forward to a fun year!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:50 pm
Nodding to her, he just gave her a smile, before looking away, looking towards the boy beside her.

"Next."  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:54 pm

The scrawny boy looked around noticing the teacher looking at him...it must be his turn....He remained seated ad in a semi quiet voice began to speak.

"i'm Reruma..... i'm new here.......i like being by myself....and i like to watch people"

He sat there looking back down at his desk, scribbling something onto it as he made it clear he was done.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:55 pm
"Ah... interesting, thank you for sharing that with us."

He had guessed that boy would be anti social...

"Alright, next?"  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

maru_reruma

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:57 pm
Turning to Kakashi, who knew sign language, he began to tell them about himself, Kakashi translating it.

[Hi, I'm Chiri Takio, I'm from Canada, and I love to be around friends, and party, and learn new stuff!]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:58 pm
He told everyone what Chiri signed, smiling at Chiri, and thanking him, before turning to Kinote.

"Alright, last but not least, Kinote; introduce yourself."  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:00 pm

Kinote stood next.

"My name is Kinote, This is my third year. I love the outdoors and playing sports....I also like to have fun and hang with anyone that is fun."

Kinote sat now that introductions were over. Waiting for kakashi to start the class.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:07 pm
Smiling, Kakashi told him how glad he was to meet them all, and how he was looking forward to seeing them all improve. Then he began class, reading the syllabus, and doing all of that fun stuff.

Sitting there, Akina just continued to read, every once in a while looking over her book to watch over everyone...  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:11 pm
Just how Lithos thought it would be, he let out a sigh but followed along the entire class, determined to do his very best.

githis Read the syllabus a few times over, even going as far as to make notes...ways around rules...Technicalities, and really anything of intrest. then added it to a clipboard he kept with him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:22 pm

Kinote followed along intently even though he had gone over the same syllabis every year. It was a little boring but oh well, thats life.

Reruma continued scribbling on the desk not even paying attention. He didn't care he would read over it later in his free time. He did glance over to the girl next to him a couple times. She was exctly the kind of girl he never had a chance with. Pretty, seemingly popular, fit and never even glanced at him even during his intro. This class would be boring anyway....every class he ever took was boring.

Hiruma looked in the window of the door, seeing how kakashi's first class was going. He saw numerous students he recognized but evn more he didn't. He even saw a couple dozing off. He knew kakashi could be boring but it was only the first day. Hiruma walked away going to his own classroom, making sure he was ready for his first class.

kolbster51
Vice Captain

OldLady_Tsunade

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:24 pm
Kaili spent the entire time stairing at Kakashi. She never even looked at the paper that was passed to her. She was going toenjoy classes.....oh was she going to enjoy them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:25 pm
Just talking about everything, Kakashi smiled, looking over his students. There were some interesting ones this year.

Watching over everyone, Akina was now done reading over everything, now just more interested in reading as much as she could about everyone. The man next to her, Githis... he seemed to not like the rules... he had been trying to find ways around them for a good amount of the class... The other seemed to be a dreamer, Lithos... Kaili... she knew. Reruma, he kind of caught her attention; he seemed to be very interested in people, yet hated to be around them. She would have to be cautious around him. Chiri was cheerful, and fun loving, he would be a nice guy to everyone, along with Kinote, who would be a brother like figure to most everyone... And Kakashi, he was well known...  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

maru_reruma

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:32 pm
Smiling, Chiri just went over his work, smiling.  
Naruto

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff