Welcome to Gaia! ::

Site 1

Back to Guilds

A guild-wide roleplay involving many super-powerful characters. 

Reply Greece
Aeropoli Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hat-tori

Captain

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:26 am
"You act like it's not normal for me, a totally normal human, to not be wary around someone who can control shadows?!" he groaned. "Fine!" he said, the chest opening. The voice chip had modified the voice, and a very angry-looking teenager sat in the cockpit. "Well, don't just stare at me, you..." he blinked. She was much more... beautiful.... in person. He blushed heavily and looked away. "Get in." he grumbled quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:49 am
"Lady Overseer Ray...I'm confused. All the freakin' SCPs running about and yet here ya are on yer damn cell phone like a teenage girl desperately trying to reach her friggin' boyfriend; are you as freakin' useless as Kain had hinted to?" He'd smirk and remove both hand cannons from his coat, though one wouldn't be removed until he'd shoot a single AP round at her phone, followed be a second hesitated shot to allow her to do this or that to block the first bullet and thus the second bullet would wizz through the air while pre-occupied. If the first bullet hit, OH BOY! Wonder what the ******** the second would hit. "Get off za phone, Lady Overseer. I know for a fact you had your orders vhich, let me add, Kain carried out for you with my help. You shall take us back to vhere you vere supposed to like a good zittle Frau as a show of zanks to Shade an myself for being so very cooperative for you."

He'd tap both guns on his shoulders, the indigo irises of his left eyes damn near lighting up. He'd look over to the man in the cockpit handling Shade and simultaneously holster his left hand cannon and whip the Panzerfaust off his back, aiming it as the man next to her while holding the real cannon, the top-grade rocket launcher as if it were any other gun. He'd take aim at the cockpit and grin. "PILOT! EIZER MAKE HER COMFORTABLE OR I'LL BLOW ZAT PIECE OF METAL TO HELL!"

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:10 pm
"Lucian has opted to join our cause, though I'm more then certain it's only for his own gain. Shade is with him and hasn't put up much fight as of recently, but just the same I think it'd be better to leave her with you, and keep teh two separate."Ray's eyes flicked to Lucian as he fired his gone, though the only thing it would hit was a solid mass that would shatter like a mirror, nothing visible standing behind it. She'd pause as teh sound of glass shattering would crackle over the phone.

"Kain came along but he's asked Rozalin and Gilgamesh to join him at Site 10 I believe." she continued, acting as if nothing had happened. She now stood behind Lucian, almost back to back to back with him as she held up her hand and grabbed the barrel of the gun he'd rested on his shoulder. Her hand glowed bright as she concentrated the light into plasma around teh barrel, melting it before letting go.

Shade had slid herself so that she was sitting to stare into teh cockpit as it opened. 'Great, now they're usin kids to fight this freakin war.' she thought as she caught the kid blush. 'Oh this will be fun.' She smiled down at him. "Ain't you a bit young to be driven?" she asked as she hopped onto teh opening, keeping her balance easily. She blinked, hearing Lucian and smirked. "I'd be most comfortable in a shadow so no worries there." she moved as if she was going to walk into teh crowded area easily, melting into teh shadows with each step. After three she was gone from sight.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:41 pm
Though the Big b*****d had melted he didn't care. He'd only smile as he felt the action while firing another round from his first hand cannon from over his shoulder aimed again at the phone. Afterward he'd begin to stroll away while laughing, having finally found entertainment. "Melaina I think this friend of yours is someone best tied up n' used to have fun with over n' over...if you get what I'm saying." He'd look to his Panzerfaust and sigh, recreating the entire thing before slapping it one his back.

He'd remove his gloves calmly and place them in his pockets, then use his telekinetic powers to ******** with the frequencies of the girl's phone, allowing Seven to hear his voice. "Lucian De'Lasoul currently at your service and I've already admitted I'm only helping to eventually get what I want, though don't word. My Lord can rest in peace now. I must say, though...this Madame Overseer had to have Kain do what she couldn't. Kain had things under control whereas...well, I did just hack and Overseer's phone I do believe. Case and point." He'd then leave them to their conversation while rubbing his hands together. He'd soon force them into the ground and create a dome around himself and the girl made from a five foot thick layer of permacrete, the incredibly durable concrete that had been proven to withstand megatons of force and several layers on the inside of mirrors. The concrete would no doubt kill her reception.

"Guess it makes sense you're her opposite, eh? There's this stupid rule of the universe that you can't have light without dark though...some crap like that." He dared not look at the mirrors only because he'd puke. He kept his eyes on the ground beneath them which was as above; permacrete floor with mirrors, mirrors and mirrors. "I had planned on waiting a while before doing this, but man, I hate the site of women on phones. So, I'm gonna ask real damn polite...Madame Overseer Ray, will you please relinquish your status of Overseer over to myself and give me your Site? I'd be more then happy to employ you and our goals are the same."

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:59 pm
"Thank you seven, I'd very much appreciate it. Tell Three I say hello and I"ll be back shortly." she said kindly, then closed the phone. She held the phone up, allowing the bullet to whiz by harmlessly. She waited till he was done with his rant before turning teh phone around to show him it was off, which meant Seven caught nothing of what he'd said.

"I think our forgetting that there is a reason I'm an overseer Mr. Lasoul, and under no circumstances should those reason be forgot." She'd wait till the dome had formed, and glanced around at the mirrors. This was in her favor it seemed, though she was un aware of why and so didn't count on the idea of using them. She turned to face him as he mentioned her being Shades opposite and nodded, then waited for him to finish his request.

"I'd love to know what it is you think my goal is Mr.Lasoul, but I think there is another matter at hand here that should be addressed and that would be the the matter of you thinking you have any right or position at all ask me for my title." That smile never faltered, though her tone had changed to one of seriousness. "You mentioned that I'm Shades opposite, yet thats only true of our elements and such, ability wise, were aren't so different. No doubt my sister has explained to you why she's able to work with her shadows, about the deal she made. My ability is similar as was my deal, except instead of dealing with the unused side of one's soul I am able to go strait to teh source.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:18 pm
"As I told your sister when we first met: I couldn't care less what the hell you can do. Light's light. Shadow's a shadow. Duality and causality." He'd twirl his finger in the air after holstering his gun before summoning himself up a bench of flesh, tendons and ligaments sticking out. He felt like being as a** while making himself comfortable. He'd sit on the disgusting display and rest both forearms on his knees before looking to her again. "Guess I'll just have to claim the flesh then, eh?"

He'd remove his hat and place is over his right knee, then remove a UV round and begin to stare at it. "Well, the reason I ought'a have your job's real damn simple: I'm stronger n' you. I'm smarter. I'm faster. For a human, I'm pretty damn amazing. As of lately I've been reading minds as well, and that's half the reason we're in here: The other voices need to shut up." He'd flash her a fake smile then place the round back in his hat before placing it back on his head and look back to her. "I went from watch'a call em'...a D-Class to an Agent n' now I've decided I should be an Overseer. Really I couldn't care less where, but given I know I could turn you into what I'm sitting on I figured I'd just take it." He'd issue her a shrug. "My plans revolve around var and za joys of slaughter and genocide. I'd love nothign more zen to see an Auschwitz built for za SCPs, somezing za Sites cannot do without gathering suspicion which would lead to another situation like One's. I vant to see vhat za world can do and vhat VE can do; I vant to see za SCPs run in terror as zay are torn apart by men zat, in reality, serve zose who are just like za SCPs. I vant to see a civil war tear zis world apart." He'd then laugh and crack his knuckles. "N' you want...let's see here. Recognition? Power? Fame? Glory? Someone to notice and care about you? Eyes on you rather n' Shade?"

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:29 pm
"Quite the contrary Mr.Lasoul I want none of those things. Frankly I could give a damn if I"m recognized for what I do, so that cuts out fame and recognition...I think glory too." She moved a few steps closer, her shoes clicking against the glass mirrors. "I have enough power to keep me entertained so no worries there, besides more power would put me up there with Kain and your current vegetable Setsumei, so I think I'll stay clear. Absolute power corrupts and all that." She stopped when she got about a a foot away from Lucian. "Seven's already got his eye on me, whether I want it or not so again nothing there. And as far as Shade is concerned, I don't give a rats a** if she gets the attention."

She moved so that she was looking Lucian in the eye. "But if you want the spot that bad, I wonder what you'd do to get it. That UV round he just had, seems a bit interesting. I wonder why you would carry such a thing around?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:44 pm
"Too piss off traitoress vampire wenches. Well, that was the first intention. As for what I'd do to get what I want, well. We're here aren't we? And last I knew, light just bounces off of mirrors." He'd shrug and look to the block of flesh and organs he was sitting on, then plunge his hand into it before pulling out a heart. He'd begin eating away at it, then look to her with a smile. "Y'know, most people freak the ******** out over cannibalism, but meat is ********' meat. What the hell makes my race so God damned special that we can't eat on another? 'It's just wrong' is what I get, 'less I find someone religious. Then, it's the obvious 'God said this' crap. In the end, none of us want to feel so vulnerable as to know we could be eaten." He'd take another bite, then spit a bit of the blood at her.

"Right now, I'm doing two things. If you haven't caught on, there's a dual purpose to everything I do. First: I wanted to shut out the noise and allow us to talk. The second purpose is even more simple: I want you to leave. I'm not gonna try to stop you or anything, I just want you to leave through a mirrored dome surrounded by a substance so compact that sound and light cannot move through it." With another bit of the heart it'd pretty much fall apart, blood spilling onto the mirror creating neat red stains all over the dome. "Pretty..."

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:57 pm
Ray ignored the blood that he had spit at her, not caring what he did at the moment. "Would you kill Shade with that bullet?" she asked. Turning to walk toward the mirrored wall and running her hand over the glass. "If you become and overseer, I'm not to sure but I'm more then sure that couple of other over seers will find ways to keep you under their thumb, killing my twin might be one of those ways, as from what I've seen, she's your biggest weakness right now."

Ray turned and leaned against the wall, waiting for Lucian's answer, her smile rather curious looking. "You want to be an Overseer, wipe this world of the SCP, yet the auditors have already marked you and Shade both for death."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:35 pm
"My name's Andy." the boy said as the hatches closed and sealed. "A-a-and I'm sorry about your town. But.... this is something I have to do. They killed my family. All of them, all at once." the suit ran, the pistons moving perfectly. "They enslaved me. They chained me, they forced me to do things I'll never forget. This is how I pay them back."  

Hat-tori

Captain

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:37 pm
"Auditors of Reality? The floating thingies that spit threats bigger n' Kain's ego? Can't say I give a piss about them. Stared one in the face n' told it piss off, and quite frankly, I'm not afraid to do it again." He'd take the final bite of the heart and swallow, his mouth caked in blood. "And no, I wouldn't kill her with one of the bullets. Wanna know why? 'Cause there are some people I just can't freakin' hit! Not because I don't WANT to, but their abilities exceed mine if I decide to use a gun."

He'd listen to her with his forearms back on his knees, then begin to laugh. "Under their thumb, huh? You apparently think this is some Romeo and Juliet s**t! Oh that's priceless, and what's MORE priceless...is that you seem to think a God damn one of them could kill her. I'm not saying she could annihilate someone, but I know she could leave at any point she wants." He'd look up to her and grin while slowly standing. "I know she's not using her powers to their full extent and I'm pretty damn sure she's either afraid to or oblivious of them. I know her powers far exceed your own which, in your little mind can't make much sense. I'm not worried about her in the least, thus using her as a tool against me will be a little tough. Should you manage or anyone else manage to actually KILL her, though, I'm still not worried. Three fail-safes have been installed for that measure and she doesn't even know it; they're in place for my death as well but though I'm just a human: That's not gonna happen."

He'd create a radio and set it on the flesh stool, though what came next one might not expect - he'd pull the CD out of his pocket as opposed to having to create it. He'd open the lid, place it in and play the first song, Nancy Sinatra's "Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)" and remove one of the hand cannons from his pocket and twirl, switching several polymers and components to the gun. He also gave it a mirror coating just for fun. "Quite honestly, Lil Miss Madame Overseer, I'd rather be the one to kill her. I know that I could get the job done, and without help at that!" He'd snicker a bit, then shrug. "Tell you what. I'll put a bullet through her brain in exchange for your position." He'd load the pretty gun with a UV Round, then wait for her response to his question. There was a second bullet in the chamber as well, only partially visible...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:50 pm
"I may be crazy Mr.Lasoul, believe me there's no doubt about that, but I"m not cruel. If I wanted Shade dead I'd of done it by now, and yes I can do it, there's a reason she hasn't taken a shot at me yet." she explained. She watched him load the gun, but didn't pay it any mind.

"Tell you what though, you bring me her necklace, and I'll just make you your own over seer, no need to give you a used title. Besides, I have things I need to take care of first before I step down." She held her hand out and started to collect the light into it, the room getting increasingly darker as she did.

Shade had set herself inside Adam's shadow, and was currently reclined back with in teh dark void staring up at the room above. "No apologies necissary, i cut my ties to this place. You do what you have to, just realize you'll be answering for it later." she explained. Her voice would carry through out teh cockpit, echoeing out of all the shadows, not just his.

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

Hat-tori

Captain

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:58 pm
"I'm apologizing because none of the SCP ever did." he said darkly. "Y-y-you may be beautiful, b-b-but..." he sighed, stopping, floating just above the ocean.
"You.... We're similar, aren't we?" he asked, walking now. "We were both trapped. We both fought back. Or maybe I'm just drawing connections because I like you." he sighed. "I'm so lost these days."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:05 pm
"Oh ho, that's no good." He'd snap the chamber in and switch to the second bullet, a bullet that devoured energy as it moved. It was kind of alive, seeking out places where energy was gathering to eat it. Lucian would then slam his hand to the glass to restore the light to a blinding point, though he was sure she would be able to see just fine. "I'm not sure what you're doing, but I do want you to stop."

His arms would shake a bit as he'd drop his gun and soon two little worms of sorts with mouths similar to what his palms used to posses would fall to the floor. He'd kick at one, his foot being bit and through his own iron he'd still bleed. He'd laugh and kick it off in her direction before retrieving his gun. "These things...they're mean. They squirm around looking for sources of energy, like that bullet, and they just fly like bats out of hell like you wouldn't believe to devour the energy and the source."

He'd move back to sit on his flesh stool and reach in, grab a...this one was hard to figure out. He'd poke at it, then take a bite while shrugging. "That necklace...it's important, eh? I keep meaning to ask her why; for a detailed explanation but it slips my mind. I mean, it must be...if you wanted it, you'd of taken it by now, right? Well, if you could. Gimme details." And then another slurping chomp.

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:11 pm
Shade almost felt bad for what she was about to do, but she figured that this kid would probably forgive her for it, that is if he remembered what was about to happen. She floated up out of his shadow, wrapping her arms around him from behind. "I'm sorry." she said kindly, keeping her voice quiet. "Kids like you shouldn't be involved in any of this mess, and it's wrong what they did."

Shade's eyes would go from there normal ice blue to the same vivid purple as the gem around her neck. She'd use that halo she was given, forming a black blindfold that she moved over Adam's eyes, but the inside would have a lit up affect that was mesmerizing. "Sleep now." she said, sticking with the same tone she'd been using. "I promise things will be better when you wake up. No more fighting, no more killing, no more of any of that." She spoke like a mother trying to sooth a child after a nightmare.

Greece

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff