Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anime Role Play Guild
Foxi's Para-RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:26 pm
Senaka looked around herself and the half dozen others that milled around the area. Then her reflective grey eyes landed on the man before her.

"Are you serious?" She didn't recognize him, but thought he must be drunk, or crazy so resumed her conversation with Cody.

"That must be her. There aren't very many Arctics left in this hemisphere. Though I wonder what she could have been doing out there?" She stood in silence for a momment.

"Would you mind accompanying me there? Maybe there is a clue as to where she went."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:54 am
His armor clinked heavily together as he walked around the man, and watched him from the corner of his eye, the sword on his back felt as hot as a flam on him, but he turned around continuing the conversation, "Sure, i'll go with you", he flicked his cape at Ace as they started to walk again."hmmm..."  

codythecyberwolf

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:01 pm
"Cmon guys its not like im doin anything wrong here right? Well ill just go look at that wolf again then so seeya." Ace starts to walk towards the chieftans direction as he knows the others will follow keeping his headpiece under his shirt "The wolf is there right?...K"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:58 pm
Senaka stopped in her tracks. Wheeling around in a motion too quick to see, she grabs Ace about the collar and pulls him close.

"What did you just say? How do you know my wolf?"  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

codythecyberwolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:21 pm
Cody turned around and watched the two in their epic stare down, he looked around and sighed. Cracking his back he started to slide of into the shadows of the street, he said to himself, "...I guess she won't need my help to find her wolf..." He turned, but his armor clinked lightly and he winced at the low noise, he starting walking slowly down the street.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:33 pm
As Cody starts to walk down the street he gets surrounded by men from Ace's city "???:Sir would you please come with us?" The men just waited for an answer keeping there guns aiming at the ground

Ace gives a smile as she holds his collor "Yea I know where it is follow me i'll take you there."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:54 am
Senaka stared at Ace for a momment, not liking the look in his eyes. But not having a better alternative plan she sets him back on his feet and nods her head.

"Very well. If you please?" She saw Cody vanish around the corner and hoped she would meet him again soon. She hadn't thanked him properly after all, and she always made it a point to thank those who help her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:03 pm
"............",Cody ignored them and tried to walk through them, but the men tightened the circle, he looked at each one of them and could see a little fear in one of there eye's. "I've done nothing, so i'll leave now." he walked forward and waited till they tightened the circle again before swiftly turning and getting behind the one that had fear in him. He held him hostage and walked back into an alley he yelled, "If you follow i'll kill, i'll release him later outside the city if you're good dog's!"  

codythecyberwolf

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:09 pm
The men shoot at him tranquilizing his hostage and another person on the roof across the street snipes Cody's left arm with a tranquilizer "???:We will not kill you and you can keep your weopons so please come peacefully."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:32 am
{I have armor on @-@ lol, but i'll let it slid}

Cody's left vision was going blurry, his right hand gripped harder on his unconscious victim. He let go of his neck, but a permanent hand scar was now on his throat before he himself fell unconsciousness. He hit the ground hard due to the weight of his armor and sword, the ground shook alittle and he hoped someone would hear him hit the ground.  

codythecyberwolf

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:19 pm
((I never said it affected you I just said it hitt your arm so it could have hit the armor and just bounced off if you wanted to put it so srry if I confused you.))

The men pick Cody up and start to lock him up so that if he awakens it will be hard for him to move, The men then start to carry him to a helicopter waiting just outside the city.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:08 pm
"So exactly, where was it that you saw my child?" Senaka asked cooly as she followed Ace. There was something about this man that she thought felt familiar. She was good at remembering faces, and his didn't look familiar, but still something nagged at her that she had encountered him before.  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:25 am
"Well first when those men from the new city were here about to leave and second just before night as it was with the chieftans daughter."

((Grounded))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:41 pm
"Chieftains daughter?" she wondered aloud. "Why would she be following her?"

'Not only that, but why would she have left the city without me? It's not like her at all to wonder so far away. And the desert is dangerous, especially at night. I'm glad that she made it back within the city limits before sunset,' Senaka thought silently as she walked. As they made their way down the street, she noticed less and less people were about the area and more and more guards roamed about.

"Why so much security? There is no war in this part of the land," she asked quietly.  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:18 pm
"It's because the American government is recruiting them into there alliance so they need to protect the leader of this village more from anti American species." Ace stops at the entrance of the building looking up at the window "So how do we get in?"  
Anime Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff