Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Players' Domain

Back to Guilds

A great place to roleplay and an all around place to hang out, make friends and eat smores. 

Tags: role play, literate, romance, horror, fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
The City That Whispers-Accepting Now! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lenwe Surion

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:28 pm
Edwin sniffed the air "It's a bit late for that, she's dead" he said sadly  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:31 pm
"You still need to get him down." She said before she shook her head, and sat down, placing the bottle in the baby's mouth. He stopped crying and took the bottle. "We need to figure out someway to get this under control, before he hurts someone important."  

AzulSandy
Crew

Lenwe Surion

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:51 pm
"Yea, but this only happens when he's pissed" Edwin said as he got the cat down and noticed that she was still alive, just her hind legs were numb  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:06 pm
"Somthing still needs to be done." Haruna said again. "I'm not going to spoil my baby rotten. He'll become a bratty little boy who won't take no as an answer." She explained.  

AzulSandy
Crew

Lenwe Surion

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:34 pm
"My little brother was raised like that, he was exiled the day before our wedding" Edwin said darkly as another bone spike shot through the cats brain "Well, Sakura's officaly dead...I don't think anything could live through something going all the way through it's brain" he finished as he drop kicked the dead cat out the living room window  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:44 pm
"Well we don't want that to happen." She smiled at Sven. "No, no we don't." She baby talked to him slightly and he let out a small baby giggle.  

AzulSandy
Crew

Lenwe Surion

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:26 pm
"Ya know, it seems like since Sven was born your intelligence level has decreced" Edwin said knowing it didn't need to be said  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:36 pm
Haruna glared at him. "It's called being motherly, not being stupid."  

AzulSandy
Crew

Lenwe Surion

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:02 pm
"Yea well, if you keep acting like that I don't think we should have another one" Edwin said as he left the room  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:46 am
about that time michal was waiting for haruna to finish dressing he was sopposed to take her on a important errand of some sort.  

TheDeadJesterKing
Crew

AzulSandy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:52 pm
Haruna looked down at her son. "If I knew he'd act that way about it, I don't know if I would've done it in the first place." But she couldn't help but smile at the baby. "But I'm glad I'm I did."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:02 am
michal sees the king walk out of the room and michal nods just slightly to the king just to see that michal knows that he still lives.  

TheDeadJesterKing
Crew

AzulSandy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:31 pm
Haruna called Michal in as she placed Sven back in his crib.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:36 pm
Michal opened the door and walked in.  

TheDeadJesterKing
Crew

AzulSandy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:58 pm
Before Michal could get more than a few steps in Haruna ran over and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him. She laid her head on his shoulder and tears began to well up in her eyes. "Michal, I'm afraid." She whispered.  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff