Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Players' Domain

Back to Guilds

A great place to roleplay and an all around place to hang out, make friends and eat smores. 

Tags: role play, literate, romance, horror, fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
Crimson tears (started! needs people! POST!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:26 pm
Alice looked at him and laughed "please I killed her a long time ago"Alice said looking at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:16 am
"Oh really? You killed someone? Hah. I don't believe it. How did she die? Was it painfully? Was she screaming?" The instant the subject chaged to death, James was interested.  

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:16 pm
"Why dont I show you"She said lifting her hand up and placed it on his forhead showing Alice standing near her mother with blood lust eyes as she bent over picking her mother up slaming her against the wall and riped her fingers off one at a time causing her to scream loudly untill she had no fingers left and stratedt to rip her legs and arms off.After her arms and legs where off Alice dropped her to the ground her mother screaming even louder as Alice bent down and looked at her with blood all over her and placed her hand on her mother's chest and stabbed her, her hand going threw her body.Alice removed her heand from james's forhead and looked at him her hair changing from blonde to violet and her eyes turning red instead of green,showing she was back as her vampire self.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:21 pm
James started laughing, "Maybe you're not as pathetic as I though. That was good! My kind of killing! Do you do that often?"  

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:43 pm
"Yes I do "Alice said looking at him  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:28 am
He smiled, "Well forgive me miss. I seem to have misunderstood exactally what kind of person you were."  

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:49 pm
Alice smirked and looked at James "now can you put me down please I would like to go eat"She said softly  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:37 pm
James let go of her, "Have fun," he said, "Make 'em scream."  

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:01 pm
Alice rolled her head around causing her neck to pop"Wanna come promise I wont tell you sister"Alice said with a smirk  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:21 pm
James' grin widened, "Why I would love that! Let's go!"  

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:41 pm
ALice smirked as she walked past him and out the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:21 am
Katie saw James walking downstairs behind Alice, "JAAAAMES!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU-"

"Relax," he said with a smirk, "She aint as bad as she seems."  

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:56 pm
Alice stopped and looked over seeing Katie and looked at her with blood red eyes "hmm oh hi Katie"Alice said looking at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:18 am
James gently grabbed Alice's wrist and led her out the door before Katie started to lecture them or something.

Katie just stood there with her jaw dropped as James closed the door behind him.  

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:48 pm
Alice looked over at Katie before James pulled her out the door and waved with her free hand.Alice closed her eyes ligtly then reopened them and looked at the moon"What the"She said seeing a full moon,then looked doen on herself "how am back to normal"She thought.  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff