Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Wars RP Guild

Back to Guilds

RP for the war between Light and Dark Angels 

Tags: angels, dark angels, roleplaying, romance, fighting 

Reply Angel Wars RP Guild
Bloody Battlefield Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XDark Angel of ChaosX
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:29 pm
*takes off after Alucard and smiles as i hover there, in front of them and stares at the pair* so cute...you kno why it is that your still in pain dont u celeste? this sword..doesnt just slice things like u, look at the humans down there, their bodies literally dissolved, leaving nothing but bone, and thats what will soon happen to you Celeste.. *smiles and turns to Alucard* say ur goodbyes Alucard, you dont have much time! twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:36 pm
Ed stared her down and said"Do not under estimate me girl,I a not a person to be played with."He spread out his wings with his sword drawn."I might enjoy this"he said getting ready to attack.  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:36 pm
Alucard looked at Takuto with disbelief. "Takuto reverse it, now!!! I wont let her die! You were one of us once Takuto, I remember! Look inside yourself and see that your still the guy i grew up with!" He looked at the still sleeping Celeste. "And if theres no other way.......kill me instead."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:46 pm
*smiles evilly* now Alucard, why would i ever wanna do that? im EVIL arent i? *stares at Alucard in disgust and laughs* u always were an idiot Alucard  

XDark Angel of ChaosX
Captain

Dria of the Lake

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:47 pm
Celeste stirred as she began to wake up. She could feel Alucard was tensed up. It was then Celeste saw Takuto in front of her.

"Can't you leave us alone? Takuto... we grew up together. Please save this for another day." Celeste's eyes watered as the pain radiated around the injury.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:51 pm
Alucard sighed. "Ok then Takuto." A blinding flash of light radiated from Alucard's sword. When the light disapated They were gone. Alucard Hit the ground with a thump. Celeste was still in his arms. He recognized the landscape, but he hadnt seen it for 5 years. They were back in Heaven. ((im gonna make a new thread for this ok?))  

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

XDark Angel of ChaosX
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:02 pm
*frowns and looks down at Celeste* im sorry..but once it happens, its irreversible...*turns and flies away* sorry..  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:55 pm
Katsumi stared Ed down as well and spread her wings whick made him look tiny in comparison to her. "Come at me. You are apparently underestimating me young one."  

Heartless_Always_For_Life
Vice Captain

Dyron Heartless

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:11 pm
Auron flies infront of Takuto. "You thought our fight was over?" Both of his arms and his sword had holy aura flowing out of them. His arm plates began to break apart from force it was releasing. "That blow of yours was strong but that would never stop me. But now... im mad." Auron's sword began to burn with a white fire. "NOW DIE" Auron swung his sword and a wall of white fire headed straight for him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:31 pm
smiles and dodges the fire and flies at Auron and cuts his leg as i fly up under him and fly behind him  

XDark Angel of ChaosX
Captain

Dyron Heartless

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:41 pm
Auron grunted as he got wounded but didn't let the wound bother him. He reached behind himself and grabbed Takuto by the face then kneed him in the stomach with his good leg. "Don't underestamte me" He let out a blast from his hand making Takuto fly back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:02 pm
groans and flares out his wings, stopping him and launches himself rite back at Auron and kicks him straight into the ground, leaving a crater where he landed and smiles* there, thats better  

XDark Angel of ChaosX
Captain

Dyron Heartless

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:14 pm
Auron slowly sits up. "Pain, thats good. That means im not dead." The aura flowing around Auron didn't decrease at all, a matter of fact it increased. Now his wings began to release aura also. "Well, lets get back to it." His wings began to flame. He flew at Takuto with greatly increased speed, leaving a trails of fire behind himself and jabbed him in the face sending him flying upward.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:55 am
"You think I am afraid of you?"he laught"This is not even my true power and with my true power even takuto is equal power to me,like I said dont under.......estimate me!!!!"he yelled as he slashed the air sendind a huge wave of power smashing into her and throwing her far away.  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

XDark Angel of ChaosX
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:22 am
flips around and smirks as i swing my sword and then fires a dark energy blast at Auron*  
Angel Wars RP Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff