Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Heroine
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:16 pm
roy division
I wish I could trace my genealogy that easily. Me: English, dad: French, Mum: Czechoslovakian, Mum's Mum: Swedish, Mum's Dad: German, Dad's Mum: Portuguese Dad's Dad: Russian.

And it justs gets even more confusing down the lines. I have a great uncle who was a nazi, with a jewish wife or something like that. neutral

I thought I was a mutt. German, Irish, Dutch, Welsh, Cherokee in total, I'm more Irish than anything but I don't usually throw everything else in there because it's so minimal.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:21 pm
Good Heroine
roy division
I wish I could trace my genealogy that easily. Me: English, dad: French, Mum: Czechoslovakian, Mum's Mum: Swedish, Mum's Dad: German, Dad's Mum: Portuguese Dad's Dad: Russian.

And it justs gets even more confusing down the lines. I have a great uncle who was a nazi, with a jewish wife or something like that. neutral

I thought I was a mutt. German, Irish, Dutch, Welsh, Cherokee in total, I'm more Irish than anything but I don't usually throw everything else in there because it's so minimal.
Am I the only ******** person here who isn't a Mc?

Terrorist cunts, the lot of you.  

Marximum Philocity

Spoopy-bat

O.G. Gaian

8,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:22 pm
roy division
Lou Reed's pretty rad.

There was a pollock and a Nazi:

yes he is

and why does that sound like the begining of a joke?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:23 pm
roy division
Good Heroine
roy division

Am I the only ******** person here who isn't a Mc?

Terrorist cunts, the lot of you.

I FIND THAT OFFENSIVE!
*wires bomb*  

Deathrocker P I

Marximum Philocity

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:30 pm
Katacomb Kitten
roy division
Lou Reed's pretty rad.

yes he is

lol I still find it painfully hilarious that Germany and Poland always play each other in the Eurocup, and Germany always ******** the Irish! They're like the Scottish minus the redeeming qualities of hagus, bagpipes, and NOT BLOWING UP MY ******** SHOPPING CENTRES. scream
...though I do love redhead women. I am conflicted.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:31 pm
roy division

also Late, but this is me:

Jesus Christ, you could hold a United Nations summit at your next family gathering.

My dad's side is pretty cut and dried but my mother's is a little more complicated.

English/German/French/Dutch/Mohawk/some other s**t I can't remember at the moment.

All in all that makes me English/German/French/Dutch/Mohawk/Italian/Irish/possibly more I can't remember. neutral

Anyway I ******** want your Lou Reed poster, I almost bought the same one at Rainbow records when I was visiting Wally & Brin in Newark. I passed on it because I thought they'd have one here back home at my favorite record place. >:/ I was wrong of course.  

Six Bells Chime
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Marximum Philocity

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:36 pm
so yeah I'll do my best. List in order of nationalities I remember, and how major they are in me:

French ( emo sometimes I wish I was Irish), Swedish, German, Spanish, Lithuanian, Algerian, Portuguese, Russian, Jamaican, Korean, Brazilian, Canadian, Dutch, Norweigan, Morrocan, English.

French and Swedish are main, because every ******** generation switches countries all the way back to like the 1600s, where it finally settles on France and Sweden. ******** my ancestors, I blame them for my ADD/constant boredom/need to keep moving.

Edit: Rainbow is indeed where that Lou Reed poster came from. Same for the Iggy Pop poster above it, and the Bauhaus poster next to it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:52 pm
roy division
Katacomb Kitten
roy division
Lou Reed's pretty rad.

yes he is

lol I still find it painfully hilarious that Germany and Poland always play each other in the Eurocup, and Germany always ******** the Irish! They're like the Scottish minus the redeeming qualities of hagus, bagpipes, and NOT BLOWING UP MY ******** SHOPPING CENTRES. scream

Long live nail bombs and dead innocent bystanders in the name of two ridiculously hopeless religions! scream

I also find some offense in the Mc statement, as my last name actually is McGowen. sweatdrop  

Good Heroine
Crew

Deathrocker P I

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:53 pm
roy division
so yeah I'll do my best. List in order of nationalities I remember, and how major they are in me:

French ( emo sometimes I wish I was Irish), Swedish, German, Spanish, Lithuanian, Algerian, Portuguese, Russian, Jamaican, Korean, Brazilian, Canadian, Dutch, Norweigan, Morrocan, English.

French and Swedish are main, because every ******** generation switches countries all the way back to like the 1600s, where it finally settles on France and Sweden. ******** my ancestors, I blame them for my ADD/constant boredom/need to keep moving.

Edit: Rainbow is indeed where that Lou Reed poster came from. Same for the Iggy Pop poster above it, and the Bauhaus poster next to it.

You don't wanna be Irish.
All we have going for us are terrorist attacks, red hair, and The Virgin Prunes. =/  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:02 pm
roy division

Iggy? :3 I love him

and I don't want to think about all my nationalities all I know is my main four are French, Greek, Irish and German  

Spoopy-bat

O.G. Gaian

8,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Six Bells Chime
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:23 pm
Deathrocker P I

All we have going for us are terrorist attacks, red hair, and The Virgin Prunes. =/

I like the Virgin Prunes!

roy division

gonk The one I almost bought was the last one they had, how long ago did you get yours?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:23 pm
Edi Nippoli
Deathrocker P I

I like the Virgin Prunes!

I ********' love 'em.
And Gavin Friday & The Manseezer.

Good Heroine
roy division
Katacomb Kitten
roy division
Lou Reed's pretty rad.

yes he is

Long live nail bombs and dead innocent bystanders in the name of two ridiculously hopeless religions! scream

I also find some offense in the Mc statement, as my last name actually is McGowen. sweatdrop

You related to Rose? wink
My great grandfather was McEwan, and that's all the Mc I know I have in me. I'm mostly O'.
Kenneth Patrick Duffy.  

Deathrocker P I

Good Heroine
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:55 pm
Deathrocker P I
My great grandfather was McEwan, and that's all the Mc I know I have in me. I'm mostly O'.
Kenneth Patrick Duffy.

Most people with my last name spell it McGowan like her, my family doesn't for some reason. I live in a very Irish part of the city so whenever I go into a cemetery there are quite a few people with the last name.

McGowen's, McGowan's, Breen's, Connely's, Dye's, O'Tools, McNeil's, Flaherty's, Flannery's, etc. We've got them all here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:06 pm
Good Heroine
Deathrocker P I
Kenneth Patrick Duffy.

Most people with my last name spell it McGowan like her, my family doesn't for some reason. I live in a very Irish part of the city so whenever I go into a cemetery there are quite a few people with the last name.

McGowen's, McGowan's, Breen's, Connely's, Dye's, O'Tools, McNeil's, Flaherty's, Flannery's, etc. We've got them all here.

My part of town used to be really Irish, then it turned German and Polish, but we still took the majority. Now it's Russian, Albanian, and most of all, black.
Still TONS of Irish grave stones. xDDD  

Deathrocker P I

Good Heroine
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:16 pm
Deathrocker P I
Good Heroine
Deathrocker P I
Kenneth Patrick Duffy.

My part of town used to be really Irish, then it turned German and Polish, but we still took the majority. Now it's Russian, Albanian, and most of all, black.
Still TONS of Irish grave stones. xDDD

West Side Akron, especially the Highland Square District, has always been Irish dominated among Caucasians.  
Deathrock

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff