• Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Vaeltaja

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:11 pm
I was just watching a movie.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:01 pm
A day in the Guild House:

Quirky Squeaky was, as usual, lazily slouching on a nearby sofa , with a cup of coffee, listening to the tunes of his iPod(Nightwish - I wish I had an angel), all the while reading a really complicated book(The Bible), and writing down very complicated notes, when he felt a compelling urge to eat something.

Humming happily to himself he went to the guild's kitchen to ransack Yirah's supply of potato chips. As he entered the kitchen door he felt an odd tingling in his spine, like something bad will happen to him if he got closer, but he brushed it off because of his hunger. He took a few steps forward and then heard a click somewhere in the walls. As usual he ignored it, brushing it off as a rat who escaped the clutches of the Guild Cat. Suddenly, an arrow whizzed in front of his eyes, barely missing him, hitting the wall on the other side. Finding it hard to believe what just happened, he stared at the arrow on the wall.

Muttering a few choice curses, he gravely continued forward more alert than he had been before he got into the kitchen. There were more traps that were laid, spikes, flamethrowers, spears coming out of the wall, yet he somehow avoided them all. Finally, he reached his destination, but first he looked around to see if any more traps are waiting for him, he reached his hand to the metal handle of the cabinet door. As soon as he touched the handle he felt a very strong electric current coursing through his body. Our brave hero, despite his alertness, failed to see the wire coming out of the cabinet door, to connect to the nearby outlet. After 30 seconds of holding the cabinet door handle, Quirky Squeaky, limply fell to the floor, unconscious.

From the door, Yirah, who stood watching the whole ordeal silently, laughed so hard at our hero's demise in the hands of her traps. After slightly regaining her composure, she called a guard to carry Quirky Squeaky to the Guild Guest Room.

The reason for Yirah putting traps in the Guild Kitchen was simple, Quirky Squeaky, super studious as he was, was almost always hungry for potato chips. Yirah noticed that every time she checked the cabinet her supply is only left with half of what she stored. She got curious, then inevitably she started snooping around, the people of the Guild more or less brought their own snacks, except one person, the super studious and super lazy Quirky Squeaky. She drew a plan of placing traps strategically in the kitchen to teach a lesson to our hero. She spent half a day shopping for the materials she needed to build her traps, and spent a whole night building them.

So now, Quirky Squeaky, learning his lesson to never go to the kitchen without first notifying Yirah, always brings his own bags of potato chips to the Guild. And if you are all curious about where he gets his coffee, it's because there is already a coffee maker in the library. How it got there?? Now that's a story for another day. For now this story of Quirky Squeaky's daily life should satisfy your curious natures, as to what is happening inside the Guild House.

~Person behind Quirky Squeaky~

Everything will be alright in the end, if its not alright, it's not the end.
~Patrick Star~

Quirky Squeaky

1,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Vaeltaja

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:27 pm
What the heck??
First of all, you sure know how to make me laugh.
Second, what the heck??

*applauds story*

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:36 pm
"Wish I Had An Angel"
I love that song.
I like to listen to the beginning over and over. ;D
It's just...awesome. I am going to listen to it now. smile

Vaeltaja

Short Melancholic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:15 pm
lol! that was a really funny story blaugh it reminds me of the ol days on neopets haha  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:41 pm
Haha Neopets.
I have one and don't feed the poor guy. mrgreen

Vaeltaja

gabrielcrypto

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:47 am
What is a neopet? Is it cool to have? xD  
Labyrinth