Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Hamlet [A 1/2 WangZi Guild]

Back to Guilds

Infinite Hamlet is Gaia's First 1/2 Prince Guild! XD 

Tags: 1/2 Prince, 1/2 Ouji, 1/2 WangZi, Second Life, Manhua 

Reply ☆ Roleplay ★
Second Life: A Different Story :: CLOSED FOR A BIT Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naeril Kohaku

Lonely Vampire

36,190 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:37 am
User ImageHe looked at the dagger that dropped and picked it up, giving a light smirk. That was just what he wanted! Taking the two daggers in his hands he slipped off on a hunt of monsters around his level. He was not keen on dying so he avoided stronger monsters for now while he had no skills, armor or anything else.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:29 pm
Kane Solomon LeCoeur

User Image

Kane looked around in the darkness of the Character Creation room. He had been in the Tech Store on his college campus trying to get data retrieved from his laptop, which he had dropped by accident.

The silver haired sixteen year old shook his head and sighed. He should never had gone to college this early. Never being much of a social person, he had bought the game Second Life in a desperate hope of making some friends.

"Stupid parents..." he mumbled in the darkness.

He hated the darkness. It made him feel alone. He despised that feeling. He was always alone, his parents were never home, yet they boasted about him like they spent all their life with him. His teachers set him up on a pedestal for his genius, even though they had taught him nothing he hadn't already known.

So sick of being used.

"Well not anymore. I'm going to change, and I'm starting with this game." he said as he fingered a slip of paper stating: "WINNER!"

It had been in the game box and had mysteriously followed him into the game. He shrugged. If he won something, then it had to be good, right?  

CrossOfTime

T R l X X
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:37 pm
User Image

Once Kuro finally entered disappeared from the Character Creation Room Cell heaved a heavy sigh. "Geez, I hope no one else is like tha--"
System Notice: New player has joined Second Life. GM Cellestal is to introduce them.
"ARGH! Not again!" She complained before she appeared in front of a guy who seemed younger than her, but had the hair of pure silver. She shook off the annoyance and started with the same cliche statement every Game Monitor and Non-Player-Character said to beginners, "Welcome to Second Life!"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:34 pm
Kane Solomon LeCoeur

User Image

Kane looked at the cute girl that appeared in front of him. He racked his brain desperate for a response as his heart threatened to dig its way out of his chest.

"Hello." he finally managed to get out. "You're the GM in charge of registration, right?"

"Or maybe you're an NPC..." he whispered to himself. You don't see girls as pretty as her on campus, he had to think.

"So... where do I start?"  

CrossOfTime

Zayroen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:41 am
[...its a sound...like...when your annoyed at something stupid you go ffff as if? sorta thing...]

Jescyn roamed about, taking advantage of his dark skin to blend into the shadows and strike when the creatures werent expecting it. At the same time he cast about for a town to get some info

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:05 pm
User Image

"The one of many GMs," she said with a chuckle. "Before we begin the character creation process, a character scanning is necessary for the base of your character since it will look similar to yo-- Oh you have a slip?" she asked, refering to the slip in Kole's hands.

[[OH OKAY! I understand it now! Lol, thank you for the explenation~]]

T R l X X
Crew

CrossOfTime

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:32 pm
Kane Solomon LeCoeur

User Image

[and its Kane]

"Oh, yes I do. What does this mean, miss? Er... I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:35 pm
User Image

"The slip of paper," she began, "was released not too long ago for a few lucky 100 purchasers of Second Life. If you end up with one, just like yours, you're allowed to make any modifications to your avatar as you wish. The only exception is gender." "Oh, just call me Cell if you wish." Cell said with a nod.

System Notice: razz layer Shadow gained 35 exp points

[[Nae, you know I did make a System Notice for your kill of the Slime. :
I just forgot to add how much exp points you got from that....that's all.]]

T R l X X
Crew

Naeril Kohaku

Lonely Vampire

36,190 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:47 am
(I have posted AFTER that slime... I killed a mob at the vary top of this vary page... *still waits*)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:55 pm
Kane Solomon LeCoeur

User Image

"Uhm, yes. I would like to be an Angel above all else. I would like you to shorten my hair slightly and... give my wings a little twist, will you?" Kane asked with a small hesitant grin.  

CrossOfTime

☆ Roleplay ★

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces