Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Back to Guilds

role playing for any and all type of roleplays, feel free to join premade or make your own. 

Tags: fantasy, romance, actions, role playing, funny 

Reply Role Playing for the easily entertained!!
EGYPTIAN!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:55 am
taking the offered food the ate "thanks my lady" he said between mouth fulls "mmm good" finishing he stood up his strength returned and buckled on his weapons "ah i feel better" he said with a smile "now its your turn to rest ive been resting for a while" he said walking out of the room to patrol the area  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:49 pm
she crossed her arms and polped on the bed "humph!" she turned her head "fine go patrol... im fine.. i dont need to rest" she mumbled to herself  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:13 pm
finishing his patrol he stopped at the market and got a necklace for nef "hmm she might like this" he said smiling he went back to the hotel "and i thought i told you to go to bed love" he said handing her the necklace "i thought you might like this"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:16 pm
she snickered "you said got to bed, im on the bed, you didnt say to sleep" she stuck out her tunge as she took the neckalace "oh its gorgous!" she gasped as she put it on  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:49 pm
"im glad you like it" he said sitting down and closing his eyes "man im tired"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:08 pm
she got up and cleared a spot making him sit down "here you need to rest, ill get some dinner" she got up kissing him gently  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:13 pm
as he sat there and waited on her he suddenly got up and went to the door after hearing a noise outside. as soon as he opened the door a blade flew down and sliced him down the left side of his face cutting his left eye and blinding him permanently out of his left side before he fell he drew his sword and cut the assailants head open. falling he suddenly had a vision of a cave opening and going through that he suddenly saw his father at the gates of the underworld with a knife to his throat held by anubis who said "if you want to rescue your father you will come to me for it was i who sent the mummy to take your eye." the god said laughing suddenly waking up with the cut on his left side of his face healed exept for the eye he looked at nef "to the underworld i go my lady my father needs me" he said kicking the mummy at the door  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:52 pm
nef looked shocked "to the underworld??" she stood up "not with out me. you need someone to watch your back!"  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:03 pm
"more like my left" he said ruthfully pointing to his now blind left eye "and if we are going lets head out" he said walking out the door. a couple of days later arriving at the cave from his vision he sat down and sighed  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:45 pm
they got to the cave and nef stood watching around as ankhtifi sat, she didnt feel safe and felt somethin weird. she couldnt explain it. she had changed her cloths to a leather fighting outfit, skirt and top (kinda resemble xana worrior princess lol) "hun i dont feel right..."  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:25 pm
turning his head his left side exposed to the cave entrance he looked at her "what do you m...." he started to say before a blow to his blind side knocked him out  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:23 pm
"KYLE SEE WHAT YOU DID!" a little girl screamed "shut up!" a older boy said running over with the girl. "god i hate you kyle!" she said looking up at the lady. "im so sorry about what my brother did!" she said looking up with tears in her eyes. "i said shut up meghan! dont talk to them!" the older boy said grabing the girls hand before she tugged away."the guy might be hurt you idot!" the little girl screamed at the boy while running over to the man. "sir? sir are you ok? sir?" she said shaking him. " SHUT UP MEGHAN NOW COME ON!" the boy screamed. "MAKE ME JERK!YOU COULD HAVE KILLED HIM! HE MIGHT BE DEAD!" the girl screamed back. they both had taddered close.they girl got up."im so sorry miss,he should be ok." she said."oh yea im meghan and thats kyle!" the girl said pointing to the boy. "well ill get my dad!" the girl said running towards the end of the cave before she stoped. "oh yea he won't care." she said. "HA! why would the devil care if i killed a guy?!?!?" the boy said. "SHUT UP!" the girl screamed running over to the lady with more tears in her eyes."please take me home!too my mommy! she up there!" the girl said while pointing to the sky. "take her anywhere and i will be sure that you die!" the boy said to them. "n-no he cant kill you!" the girl said.she looked at the man again.she stoped crying."SIR GET UP!" she screamed "I-i know you,well your dad,hes in dangour( she says it weird so thats why i spelled it like that),i know where he is!" the girl said shaking the man tryinng to wake him up.

User Image

kyle(only with bad close on!)

User Image

meghan(only with bad close)

meglie

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:56 pm
opening his right eye he sat up "what the" he said standing up and drawing Pharohkiller he stood at his stance "who are you two and where is my father?" he said his sword at the boys throat  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:03 pm
"sir,sir,sir it's ok he did't mean to hurt you! and well if meghan hes kyle! and ehhhh hehe well our dads the devil,and ummmmm well uhhhh" the little girl said not knowing really what to say."KYLE TELL THE NICE MAN WHERE IS DAD IS!" the girl said pretty loud but not yelling."he can't make me say anything!" the boy said. "kyle!" the girl said "shut up meghan!" the boy said. "weeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllll" the girl said looking at the man again
he is kinda well i-LOOK OUT!" the girl said pushing the man out of the way before her dad could hurt him."MEGHAN TOO YOUR ROOM NOW!" the boy screamed "NO! YOU TWO WILL HURT THESE PEOPLE!" the girl screamed back taking the man and ladys hand and running to the mans father.

User Image

User Image  

meglie

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:20 am
(holy crap! i leave for a couple days and egypt gets a devil! and nekos!! wow!!! im sooo confused lol)
nef stood thier staring up "anubis??" she looked at the man "you must be anubis... why would you want your uhh.... children? to hurt us? we have done nothing agaisnt you.."  
Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games