Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
The USS Harry S. Truman.(ZombieApocalypseSurvivor) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:35 am
((just for the record East siders look pretty much like civilians, you you'd need to spot their weapon before killing them to make sure you didn't just blast a civi, these guys are obviously East side, but just saying for the future))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:05 am
(Yeah I suck, wrote this one before I actually read all the way through and then reread and rewrote the whole thing, I hope it's good enough--now.)

Aimee looked at Joe as he jumped from the low hovering Black hawk and yelled after him, "I'm not a ******** Private!" as she jumped out after him charging her M4. Miklo and Cuttler followed suit chasing after Aimee, not letting her out of their sight. One of the others that was in their chopper Jackson, she thought his name was took the lead, was waving them to follow as they dashed through the halls. It was chaos, there were civilians running everywhere. Aimee wasn't so sure it was a good idea to leave the outpost after all, this was a bit overwhelming for her.

Jackson stacked on a door at the end of a hallway, getting the rest to follow suit. He leaned back and they leaned forward pushing him into the room with speed. It looked like it may have been some sort of kitchen. They cleared it quickly not finding anything but more chaos and none of the men with guns. Stacking on the door opposite the one theyd came through, they could hear screaming on the otherside.

"Time to move, those East Side assholes are in here somewhere!" Jackson said as he looked back to Aimee who was in the middle of the stack. She nodded not quite sure what he was talking about as he leaned back. Miklo leaned forward and they spilled through the door like a hellfire hurricane.

There were two distinct sides, one in uniform and one without and in the center dead bodies from all sides. And they were right in the mix of it. Aimee saw the look of surprise on the faces of both sides, no one was expecting them. Aimee brought her M4 up to bear placijng the red dot of her CCO on the face of one unsuspecting bastards who was still firing at the guards before firing two quick shots and diving behind the display and serving counters. She heard the retaliation, bullets plinking off of the metal counters of the mees hall. Miklo, Cuttler and Jackson were taking turns firing into the East Sider mob taking cover amidst the many tables and chairs upturned and used as cover in the main eating area. Miklo and Cuttler were laughing.
Aimee was curled up with her hands over her ears, it was soo loud in there. Miklo caught her eye in between winces and he smiled and yelled, "Nice shot for a girl, come on get back in this fight!" She nodded and picked up her weapon, ready to help engage the enemy. "I'm commo what the hell am I doing shooting!! I just have a weapon for show!" she shouted as she fired some random shots in the direction of the East Siders.  

Rayde Dannefor

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:42 pm
(okay, yeah it's easy to spot the Easties now, thats why we're shooting at them, lol. I know they're dressed similar to civvies)

Joe kicked open the swinging doors to the kitchen, clearing it brielfy and going to the doorway that led to the serving counters just inside the mess hall. He peaked his head around, a bullet hitting the wall next to his head. He ducked, seeing Aimme, Jackson and the other two newbies taking cover behind the coutner. He heard Aimee say something about only having a gun for show because she was a commo. Joe dove forward, slamming into the serving counter next to Aimee, taking ehr gun from Miklo and handing it to her.

"You say you're just a commo, right?" Joe shouted to her over the chaos, "Well, think of it this way: Your gun is your radio equipment, the bullets are the transmission, and those bastards are on the recieving end of the transmission! Now get your a** in gear and fight, soldier!" Joe shouted, peaking over the counter and shooting at the side of the Easties' barrier, which was much less fortified then the front because they hadn't anticipated a flanking attack.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:56 pm
(Not to e a technical tabitha but I was already shooting, it's not nice to take someone's gun in the middle of a fire fight-see end of last post)

Aimee took cover as some more rounds impacted on the otherside of her cover. "Give us a damned break!" She shouted over the nonsense as she jumped up to take a few aimed shots at the East Siders. She hit one and saw him fall, just before the retatliatory fire from the other side. She dropped again and then watched as Cuttler hit the ground bleeding. "God damnit Cuttler!" she said moving over to him and picking up his sector of fire. His wounds looked minor but he'd be out of this fight.

Quickly scanning the area for any means of routing the enemy, Aimee got an idea, the kitchen may have propane or at the very least fire extinguishers maybe they can blow them the hell out of the dining area. She motioned for Miklo to cover her while she dashed back into the kitchen sliding across the ground into the open door. SHe looked around quickly for anything she might be able to use. Nothing she'd hoped for like propane but there was an old fire extinguisher. She grabbed it and sprinted for her old hiding spot.

"Hey Jackson you a good shot?" Aimee asked loudly.  

Rayde Dannefor

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:23 pm
(Doh! Sorry bout that. He didn't take the gun from anybody then, lol)

"Forget that! Can you throw?" Joe shouted to Aimee, pulling a grenade from his belt, motioning it to Aimee as he ducked behind the serving table.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:05 am
Aimee heard Joe shout and caught the grenade in her hands. She nodded and motioned for Miklo to cover her while she picked a good target for her grenade. She saw a perfect spot int he middle of the East Sider group and quick ducked back down as to not draw fire. Miklo saw her drop and immediately began suppressing the EastSiders the best he could. Aime catching the break hopped up from behind her cover and tossed the grenade into the middle of the enemy crowd, careful as not to let it roll behind them before it detonated, she dropped after throwing it, not wanting to be up for the shrapnel shower that was aboout to rain down throughout the Dining area.  

Rayde Dannefor

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:31 pm
"Hit the deck!" Joe shouted, pulling the two newbies and down to the floor as Jackson did teh same. A split second later, ther was a loud and deafening boom, followed by screams and the sounds of debris flying everywhere, then silence.

"Chicky!" Joe shouted at Aimee, coughing as he inhaled the dust and smoke that was now in the air, "Chicky, status report!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:21 pm
((Can I hop in?))

Aubrey sat huddled below the deck in a corner, trying to get as warm as possible. Her breath fogged out around her mouth, and she tried to sit nearer to the engine room.  

queen ninty

Sparkly Gekko

4,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50

Rayde Dannefor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:15 am
Aimee looked over to Joe amidst the dust and heard him calling for a status. She quickly glanced over to her downed man as Miklo patched up his gunshot wound and yelled back to him, "We got one down with slight injuries, other than that we're Amber, Up, Up." She got up and walked over to Joe's position, "Well, thanks for the warm welcome, now what?" she said as she slung her M4 and put her glasses away in their case.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:19 am
Joe stood up, assessing the damage for himself.

"Alright men, let's clean this mess up! Any survivors, bring them to the brig! Otherwise, put the dead bodies in a corner, the Harbinger will be by to pick them up. If you're injured, get to the infirmary, now let's move, double time!" Joe shotued as the other guards on the otehr side of the cafeteria acknowledged him by either helping the injured out of the room or slinging their weapons and dragging the dead bodies of teh Easties to a corner of the room.

"Miklo! Get him to the infirmary, Jackson wil lshow you where it is. Get moving, solider, we don't have much time!" Joe said to Miklo as Jackson got up, helping Miklo take the other man to the infirmary, "So, Aimee, was it? I'm glad you liked you're initiation. Now it's time to get to work. You're with me, you'll need to meet the captain and be briefed on our situation afterwards. I hope you can stay up a while, because you won't be getting any sleep until tomorrow night at best," Joe said, holding his M4 in a casual-but-ready position, "But first I need to check on Rachel. I need to make sure she wasn't hurt in the attack. After that, I'll take you on your rounds and we'll be partners for the time being. Now, let's get moving," Joe said, hopping over the counter and heading though the doors of the cafeteria, making his way down three decks and to the middle of the ship where Rachel's room was.

"Rachel! Rachel, honey, it's Joe, are you okay?" Joe said, pounding hard on the door. The door flew open and Rachel was standing there, pointing a pistol at Joe instinctivley, "Whoah! Baby, it's me! Everything's fine, we drove them off," Joe said, quickly reacting to teh gun in his face by simultaneously gently pushing the gun so it pointed at the ground.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Rachel asked, looking him over briefly, "They came down this corridor. I tried to lock my door, but one of them got in, so I shot him," she said, pointing to a body laying next to teh door.

"Alright babe, the harbinger wil lbe by later tonight to get the body, okay? Just put it in teh hallway. I'd stay but I need to get the noob up to the Captain for introductions, then briefing and then mroe work. I'll stop by sometime tonight to check up on you, okay?"

"Alright, stay safe baby," Rachel said, giving Joe a quick kiss.

"I will, now stay inside, you know what to do," Joe said as he and Aimee walked to the staircase, Rachel dragging the dead body out into the hallway.

(I'm leaving this open for a little conversation if you want. If you don't want to have a conversation between Aimee and Joe then let me know and I'll just skip to the Captain and all that)  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Rayde Dannefor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:17 am
Aimee listened as Joe shouted to the others and stood by when he ordered her friends around but being led around like a dog got to her a bit. She let it go tho, considering the fact that they had came and got them from out in the middle of nowhere. Aimee dutifully followed after Joe as they moved out down some halls and a set of stairs to some woman named Rachel's room.

Aimee watched as the scene unfolded and figured she had to be Joe's wife or something, so she let it slide. Joe said his goodbye and turned for the stair case. THey moved up the staircase at a leisurely pace, it was killing Aimee, she still had an adreneline rush from tten minutes before.

She spoke up to break the silence, "SO who the hell were those guys? They sure as hell weren't undead that's for sure. WHy were they trying to kill us?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:59 pm
Joe gave Aimee a hard look. A look saying that he wasn't comfortable talking about this, almost showing that eh had lost people close to him because of it.

"They call themselves the East Siders (OOC I hope I'm right lol), but we just call them teh Easties. They're nothing but a band of punks and thugs who steal food and the ocasional weapon. Apparently they don't think they're getting treated good enough on this barge. They're either not fed enough, not enough water, or teh way the ship is run isn't the way they want it run. What they don't understand is this: We have to ration our food severely and tightly so we have enough to feed the thousands of people on this barge as long as we can. It's not often we come across supplies. And they also don't understand that, while this is now a colony ship, and it deserted the US military by disobeying orders and saving thousands of lives, that it is still a Navy ship. We still need to do things like watch for contacts on the radar or intercept radio signals or transmissions. Just because the world is in an apocalypse doesn't mean other countries still don't like us. The Easties strike out of no where, like the cowards we were fighting in the Middle East before the Great Panic. They're nothing but terrorists, they think that their cause is just, that they're 'freedom fighters' or some sh** like that, but all tehy do is hurt everyone else. But don't worry, we have a plan to get rid of tehm once and for all. Not because they are a pest to the rest of us, but because they endanger civilian and crew member's lives and do nothing but hurt them," Joe said, climbing up the staircase two at a time, "So, what's you're story? I know you're a commo, but what's you're pre-war story?"  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Rayde Dannefor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:17 am
Aimee brushed her hair out of her eye with her hand and said, "Me? Well, before the war I was in Highschool. I joined the Army right after. I thought communications would be fun, boy was I wrong, I've been working retrans ever since. Basically take my radio out into the middle of nowhere and use my radio to bounce other peoples communications off of. Ummm... I did one deployment to Iraq in 2005. Not much else to tell. I WAS going to go to college but my family didn't have the money soooo poof US Army here I come. But, yeah that's pretty much the story of my life. What about you, what did you do?" Aimee finished her story and caught a quick glance at Joe out of the corner of her eye while they continued down the unfamiliar halls of the ship to wherever he was taking her to visit the captian. Aimee really wondered where her friends were, they might have been a bit odd but they were the closest thing to family she had left.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:45 am
"Me? Well, I WAS a Captain in the Army. I went to college and got my degree in emergency management, with the Army paying for college. I was in in Infantry. My life consisted of deployments mostly, right up until the Great Panic. Over the course of my deployments before the Panic, I saw more and more signs that something bad was going to happen. More patrols, more abandoned villages, more sings of one-sided fire fights, the whole deal. I was on the first plane bugging out of Iraq, that was before the Panic. I got stateside, and everything was in Hell. There was anarchy and chaos, with police and military trying to hold together some order. I was inside a secured area teh Army was using as a Base of Operations when we got the order to pack up and leave, that we had orders to move west, to the Rockies. Everyone rushed to get hings packed up, rushing to get to somewhere safer. When I heard that we were bugging out, and not taking civvies with us, I pretty much said "fu** this." I grabbed an M4 and a SPAS out of the armory, my bag full of supplies and two side arms and left the Base. I wasn't about to leave the people we were suppsoed to protect behind. I had heard over the radio chatter about an Aircraft Carrier in a nearby port that was taking civvies and anyone that could get to them before they left. I got in my car and drove as fast as I could to Richmond. I entered teh city as it was burnign to the ground. All over the place I saw Obama pictures and a poster about the Healthcare Bill. I laughed at the irony of the poster and sped off to the Port. I was one of the last ones to get on teh ship before the perimeter was overrun. I founded and took charge of the Civilian Security Force here on the ship, and that brings us to now," Joe said as they walked halfway dwon another corridor above teh deck they had just been on, going to another staircase that was closer to the Bridge, "And don't worry, you're friends are fine. They're just getting checked for Solanum and any other virus, then your one friend will be patched up adn they'll be released. After introductions, You'll have to go through the examinations also."  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Rayde Dannefor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:12 pm
"Examinations? Well, I guess it's probably pretty important then huh? I HATE doctors..." Aimee said as she continued following Joe throughout the ships many levels and corridors. "So, you were a Captain huh? But you deserted? I guess you did what you thought necessary, I'm not judging. Not deserting got me stuck in a retrans tower for over a year!" Aimee saw a sign for "Captain's Quarters--->" so she figured that they must be close. "So, Joe, what do you think I'm going to be doing here?"  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff