Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shonen-ai & Yaoi Poll World! +More!!!

Back to Guilds

Tags: shonen-ai, yaoi, poll, anime, manga 

Reply The Shonen-ai & Yaoi Poll World
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
  Thank you!!! :heart:
View Results

Aidan Montague

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:12 pm
So I guess this is the part where I introduce myself, eh?

Okay, here goes.

I'm Aidan. Call me that. Or any diminutive, or anything really, so long as it's clear you're talking to me. 3nodding

I'm from the lovely state of Washington (where it's almost always cold, if not raining...)

I'm seventeen (just recently, actually, November! whee )

I've been into yaoi since...the...seventh grade? I think so, yeah. What started me? I was surfing for some Harry Potter fanfiction...and I ran across a website dedicated to Remus and Sirius (which recently shut down, and I almost cried...but that's another story...) and I read some yaoi, and I was like: O_O;;; and it took me a while to get over the: OMG! factor...but...then I was like: Oh...wow...that actually fits...and I like it... ninja

And here I am today.

So, that pairing holds a special place in my heart. As does almost any HP pairing, actually...cause I adore HP... whee

But currently, my favorite pairing is KakashixIruka.

I have so many favorites though, I could never name them all, you'd be here all day reading...suffice to say I've probably read something with just about any pairing that I've heard of...and if I haven't, I'm looking for one to read. xd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:49 pm
Let's see...
My name is Sara, with or without the "h".
I'm female, obviously.
I'm from Maryland
I turn 15 in April.
My favorite pairing is RoyxEd, from Fullmetal Alchemist.
I became an official yaoi fan about a year ago.

That's about all I can think of at the moment, so yeah...

Sarafu416

jagged1

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:03 pm
Well I'm jagged, JT, or Rin. I'm 15 right now, turning 16 in March. I'm a female in Massachusetts. My favorite couple is Seto KaibaxKatsuya Jou from Yu-gi-oh. HieixKurama from Yu Yu Hakusho was what got me into yaoi. (Completely accidental, I was just looking for regular Hiei stuff.) Found a fic, read it, and *boom* got hooked. That was probably 2-3 years ago now, so that's my fandom age.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:30 pm
Susan
Kentucky
My favorite series that have yaoi in them/I can yaoi are: Naruto, DBZ, Fruits Basket, Eerie Queerie, Legal Drug, Sukisho, Loveless, Yami no Matsuri, Yuyu, and a bunch of other crap I can't think of a them moment.

I love yaoi, I love metting people, and I love Polls. Talk to me, Im cool.

[Mistress of Mayhem]

crazycit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:51 pm
Let's see
My name is CC and I'm from CT. I'm a 16 year old girl and I've been into the world of Shonen-ai/Yaoi since I was in 7th grade. So that would be 3 years ago.

My favorite pairings are YusukexKurama from Yu Yu Hakusho, DarkxDaisuke from D.N.Angel, YukixShuuichi from Gravitation, and KarowuxShinji from Neon Genesis Evangelion, ThatzxRune from Dragon Knights.

Oh, and I adore the colors green and red! And polls, can't forget about that.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:56 pm
name's panda i'm 16 and live in canada but i'm not telling where and i like to many yaoi pairings then i can remember cause i say if there's two or more guys you can make a yaoi pairing  

protecterofelements

ChiiruChan
Crew

Cute Hunter

12,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:02 pm
yo yo new peeps. i luff yall  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:52 pm
Mwah! heart

The name's Ali...or Okami(which I prefer, but I'll leave that decision to you! <3) and I live in the bright and shiny (like a penny) California. >_<;

I'm fifteen and have been into yaoi for about two years, give or take a couple months...

I've got to many favourite y-couples to name and I'm lazy, so...

A few have to be Naruto-Sasuke, L-Light, Yuki-Shuichi, Remus-Serius-Severus...and tons more.... n_n;

Zzzipperhead

ichineko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:29 pm
hi i'm ichineko
my fav. couple is Shuichi and Yuki from Gravitation
i'm 16 and i live in the united states  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:54 pm
Hmmm, Haven't introduced myself yet ...
I'm Psychogunfighter, Psycho for short.
I live in Texas, and I've been into shonen ai ever since I accidentally read a JoeyxKaiba fanfic around 4 years ago or so.
I love shonen ai but I don't get many chances to read many mangas, though I work on my own shonen ai story just about everyday.
I like:
Joeyx Kaiba
BakuraxYami Bakura
YugixBakura
YukixShuichi
Hiei/Kurama
But my absolute favorite, I can't go a day without reading fanfiction on is
heart CloudxSephiroth heart
Theres probably more but I can't think of em or I just don't want to at the moment  

Psychogunfighter

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

heathie-kins

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:11 pm
Hello, I'm Heathie. ^^
I live in the state CA...
I enjoy all forms of relationships and support them all evenly (except for those who are trying to steal my significant other)
I think the cutest yaoi couple is...the two guys from Eerie queerie. 3nodding They're just cute~!
Um...not sure what else to say...popcorn? sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:04 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Corn Squash

LadyAnime

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:17 pm
I'm LadyAnime, 17, people from gravitation!! luv them! i got the new novel ( not manga but words rofl )  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:23 pm
Mmm.
I'm mistresspaco
female
I now own the reborn :: The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
roar ._.  

Syntria

Tosh_Crimson

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:09 am
I'm Deathscthe-Vincent i like well.....

ANYONE WITH VINCENT heart heart heart  
The Shonen-ai & Yaoi Poll World