Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuyu Academy

Back to Guilds

Highschool for the Magically Inclined. [RP] 

Tags: roleplay, academy, school, magical, fuyu 

Reply ◆ Archived Threads
2 - A: Advanced Mythology Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masten December

Salty Genius

13,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:44 pm
User Image

Even as Andrew accepted the lollipop-- not that he would consume such a sugary travesty, but it was only polite-- he turned a disgusted gaze towards Hunter. "Mr. Hunter," he began in a cool tone. "You realize your words could be taken as harassment, or even a threat to a student? I suggest you back down, sir." He narrowed his eyes, resisting the urge to scootch away from the teacher.

The medic shook his head as if there were an annoying insect buzzing around it, turning his attention back to the assisstant teacher. "I agree with Roka," he stated after a moment. "It's stated many times that Zeus is the King of the gods; if there were anyone stronger, he or she would take his place." It was tempting to reprimand their official teacher for his behavior, but Andrew was well aware that such actions would likely cause more harm than good. He remained unphased by Elissa's act of shapeshifting, though he idly wondered whether her skeletal structure had changed beyond the shift from legs to tail.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:46 pm
my dear student im well aware of what i have said and what they imply as well as the consiquences for saying them but well if not amused by me by all means make me stop mrgreen after all i want my students to be happy even if i have to force them  

Huntersolid

Sparkly Hunter

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Masten December

Salty Genius

13,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:22 pm
User Image

Andrew made no attempt to hide a dramatic roll of the eyes at Hunter's words. "You cannot force someone to be happy, and you certainly cannot force me." He paused before choosing his next words: "And I am not amused at all. As I've already said, please remove yourself from your current position and sit somewhere else." The medic's metaphorical hackles were raised; he didn't enjoy having his personal space invaded, especially by characters such as his Mythology teacher. Andrew discreetly swept his notes back into his bag. It wouldn't do to have a teacher, even one as poor as Hunter, be discovering their contents.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:46 am
"Great Job Andrew! What should I give you I have a feeling you don't like lollipops verymuch"Says asked  

eskimo kissses
Crew

Tipsy Conversationalist

Huntersolid

Sparkly Hunter

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:02 am
mrgreen you can force happiness onto others its just a messy thing to do mrgreen by all means -hunter get up and sits on the other side of Andrew- is that better  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:52 am
User Image"Wait i answered a question why don't i get a lolly pop? I'm hungry! Oh and the Strongest godess is proably zeuses wife if he has one..."  

MurdaH HallowTips

5,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Masten December

Salty Genius

13,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:25 am
User Image

Andrew paused in his musings to give a reassuring smile to Elissa. "I'm touched by your friendliness, Miss; it's just that, as a medical student, I tend to instinctually avoid things that are so sugary. I have to watch my figure, you know." He laughed again, a light, airy laugh. "I hope you wouldn't mind if I gave it to Roka? I believe he'd get more enjoyment from it." He inclined his head towards the other boy.

The medic sighed once more, eyeing Hunter with no small amount of exasperation. "I suppose you won't be reasoned with. Just as long as you don't touch me, I don't care where you sit." He quirked an eyebrow, as if daring the teacher to make an objection. "And I'm truly curious as to how you think you could force happiness upon someone unwilling."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:43 am
the first step in fishing is the bait Andrew the fish gets attracted or shows interest to the bait and when he takes hold of the bait he is then caught mrgreen Andrew i sense you are taking interest  

Huntersolid

Sparkly Hunter

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Masten December

Salty Genius

13,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:55 am
User Image

Andrew gave Hunter a dubious look. "...I'm suprised you even know how to use metaphors," he finally interjected. "What 'bait' are you talking about? If you're referring to how irritated I am, I was irritated to begin with." He shook his head again. "You sound silly, sir."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:01 pm
cool your showing interest on how ill make you happy if i might be to make a bold guess mrgreen bbut still Andrew enjoy your class experience  

Huntersolid

Sparkly Hunter

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Masten December

Salty Genius

13,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:20 pm
User Image

If Hunter gave Andrew any more reasons to roll his eyes, they'd roll right out of his head. "If only because it is so impossible. I'm more interested in your methods than actually being happy." He didn't bother to point out that 'enjoying his class experience' would fall under the happiness category. The medic flipped through the textbook in a half-hearted attempt to show disinterest.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:54 pm
-hunter laughed- i have none the less sparked your interest its the second step mrgreen

-hunter then took out a firecracker-  

Huntersolid

Sparkly Hunter

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Masten December

Salty Genius

13,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:14 pm
User Image

"Oh really?" Andrew replied coolly. "And what was the first step, then? Wearing me down into enough of a submissive state that I wouldn't protest you being near me?" He eyed the firecracker somewhat warily. "I don't think it's legal to have fireworks in a school setting."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:17 pm
Hina chuckled at Andrew's predicament "Yes Roka. Hera was Zeus's wife though I'm nt sure what she was the godess of"  

AmpuTea

Rainbow Unicorn

19,975 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100

MurdaH HallowTips

5,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:17 pm
After what Andrew said Roka was embaresed."Can I have a sugar free lolly pop?" question  
◆ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff