Submit

Asashi85

Angelic Detective

13,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:48 pm
Lol...Jury duty is off and on...but it's still for two weeks though....I able to at lest post when I don't have it.... =/ Thank goodness for that! And sorry! >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:35 am
ἶ ցօէէმ

ѕнιηє, ѕнιηє, ѕнιηє

MY rusty h a l o

I'm going to be away
at the cottage until
the 31 of July. Maybe longer surprised

everyoɴe'ѕ rυɴɴιɴɢ ғroм ѕoмeтнιɴɢ,
ωε ʝմʂէ ძօղ'է ƙղօω ωհεղ ἶէ'ʂ ƈօოἶղց
š⊕ ωε κεεp ruηηïηg, αηd ruηηïηg, αηd ruηηïηg.

Kathryn Anon

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Member 100

tablowme

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:31 am
Won't be on for a week, maybe more. Moving in with my mom and spending time in court .  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:47 am
So, essentially I'm leaving this guild. Not only is this guild far too damn confusing, it's also a pain in the a**. eAe I posted the profile of my character Zian-Lu on July seventh, it got approved the same day. However, he has STILL not received a dorm room and I've even posted in the topic "In Need of a Dorm still? Let us know here!" on July twenty first. Yes, I know that it's the twenty seventh and it's been only six days, but I've really been waiting for a dorm since July seventh. That is just way too damn long to wait. eAe Maybe if you make this guild less confusing and get your stupid-a** crew to actually do their jobs more people will actually join and be active and you won't get posts like this anymore. >A>

Also, if you're going to make a topic to get people dorms then ******** DO IT. No one, and I literally mean NOT ONE of the nineteen characters in need of a dorm that has been posted in the dorming topic has received a dorm! eAe That is just sad and pathetic, let alone rude and obnoxious. Don't bother asking me to come back because I won't, and I'm not sorry.

It's sad, really. I've only ever had to quit one guild for a reason other than being inactive and that was because I absolutely loathed the captain. I wish I didn't have to do this, but I refuse to be in such a terrible guild! And I assure you, that last statement was no exaggeration.  

Kinbakushi

Romantic Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Dark Doe Alysse

Demonic Darling

22,440 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:14 am
Nullified Soul
So, essentially I'm leaving this guild. Sorry, but not only is this guild far too damn confusing, it's also a pain in the a**. eAe I posted the profile of my character Zian-Lu on July Seventh, it got approved the same day. However, he has STILL not received a dorm room and I've even posted in the topic "In Need of a Dorm still? Let us know here!" on July twenty first. Yes, I know that it's the twenty seventh and it's been only six days, but I've really been waiting for a dorm since July Seventh. That is just way too damn long to wait. eAe Maybe if you make this guild less confusing more people will actually join and be active and you won't get posts like this anymore. >A>

This isn't my place, and I probably shouldn't be getting involved in this, but I wish to say something: You say that you're leaving the guild because it's confusing, but the reason you gave for that is that you hadn't received a dorm yet. If I may point out, the crew have said many times that they're working on a new dorm system, and to have patience! Honestly, six days isn't really that long to wait, and besides, you don't even need a dorm to RP! You can still go around the different places without having a dorm. There are several places to stay other than the dorms, including two frat houses. And you could always see if there was a house you want your character to live in! Also, it did say somewhere that if you hadn't received a dorm after a while (four days was the amount I think) you could PM the guild captain. Honestly, I don't understand your reasoning, and you seem to be a literate role-player, so I was looking forward to role-playing with you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:52 pm
Nullified Soul
I posted in the absence form a post that really needs to be read by you and all the vice captains and all the crew members. I'll put it here anyway, in case you and/or the rest of the crew does not check that topic which would not be surprising since they don't seem to do anything at all.

Nullified Soul
So, essentially I'm leaving this guild. Not only is this guild far too damn confusing, it's also a pain in the a**. eAe I posted the profile of my character Zian-Lu on July seventh, it got approved the same day. However, he has STILL not received a dorm room and I've even posted in the topic "In Need of a Dorm still? Let us know here!" on July twenty first. Yes, I know that it's the twenty seventh and it's been only six days, but I've really been waiting for a dorm since July seventh. That is just way too damn long to wait. eAe Maybe if you make this guild less confusing and get your stupid-a** crew to actually do their jobs more people will actually join and be active and you won't get posts like this anymore. >A>

Also, if you're going to make a topic to get people dorms then ******** DO IT. No one, and I literally mean NOT ONE of the nineteen characters in need of a dorm that has been posted in the dorming topic has received a dorm! eAe That is just sad and pathetic, let alone rude and obnoxious. Don't bother asking me to come back because I won't, and I'm not sorry.

It's sad, really. I've only ever had to quit one guild for a reason other than being inactive and that was because I absolutely loathed the captain. I wish I didn't have to do this, but I refuse to be in such a terrible guild! And I assure you, that last statement was no exaggeration.

There c: Now, goodbye~ Have a nice and lovely day

Thank you for your feedback.

The "In need of a dorm" in no way promises a dorm immediately. It was mainly to help organize, actually. Also, if you bothered to read the announcements that we send out, I went out of my way to explain that we're re-vamping the dorm system entirely and all dorm-creating was put to a halt. From there I gave out several links of alternate places your character could stay or go to for R&R.

And outside of that, I have to say I agree with you. This crew isn't working as well as I had hoped. But, we are all trying and pitching in, despite time-zone differences and schedule-conflicts. The main workers in the guild are the vice captain and myself, and, if you took your own accusation in mind and read the absence forum post right above your's, you'd see that Yaniie is busy, and I've been caught up in real-life as well. So it would be accurate to say things have recently stopped. I'm sorry about that, and I'm sorry we don't meet your standards.

When you say the guild is confusing, we do have a guide that I worked hard on for people, like you, who say it makes no sense. Also, in addition to that, we have a question/answer topic that people can get help in. Finally, I'm online every day, so you could have at any time sent me a message with a question or simply, "I need a dorm."

Don't worry, I don't want you back. It was blatantly obnoxious for you to bring this up in a public area of our guild without even consulting or bringing up these issues with a crew member. And, in response, I'll reply to this instead of the private-message you sent me, which included all this and more insult. Conveniently, I put that in your quote, what you sent me.

I do hope you find your perfect guild where every crew member has no life and is working all the time on a simple guild. We honestly work hard on this guild, and we're very proud of it. We don't need inconsiderate people calling it terrible.

Thank you.

Ps. Was this really that place to post this? The absence forum. Why would the crew bother to check here? We, like most other people in this guild, only look here if someone we've been role-playing with has been gone for a while.  

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

Rukia Arisawa
Vice Captain

Sparkly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:08 pm
Alright, so I know I suck, but I'm going to be busy for a while. I have relatives visiting this week, and my family is hosting an exchange student for about a month. I'll try to be if I can, but no promises. Again, very sorry. Advance apologies to the people I'm RPing with.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:11 pm
▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀

Oh, and I'll be gone this Thursday through most, if not all of Sunday. Otakonnnnn c':

Even though everyone in all my role-plays kind of died so it doesn't matter emo Come baaaaaaaaaaack~

▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

I3oots

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:03 pm
Going to be absent from Thursday to I don't know when. It should be 5 to 10 days max. Sorry for the bad timing and all.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:25 pm
Just thought I'd let you know that I won't be online from the 12-19th August. Should be online almost every day when I return, however :]  

satin birds
Vice Captain

Jeering Fairy

12,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hellraiser 500

User 27010129

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:33 am
going to be gone 4 2 weeks in september...10th to the 24th? not sure..  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:21 pm
(( I had to move it here but had no way of doing that without reposting it as me, and all. ))

Quote:
Yeah, yeah, yeah I know I'm not supposed to be posting an announcement, thread thing, but I just wanted to imform you that I will no longer be playing on Gaia anymore. Too many unfourtunate events happen to people on this web site, and I don't find the pleasure in it as I did when I had all of my stuff, gold, and friends. Forgive me for sounding . . . .desperate. But I will miss you. The account will be open still, but it'll be only an empty shell. I loved being in Fuyu for almost 2 years, I loved role-playing with each and everyone of you and I hope it turns out most wonderfully.

Love,
Araya/Shoo/Paris/A S h o o i n

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

Asashi85

Angelic Detective

13,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:04 pm
OMG I'm so sorry I didn't post this yesterday! >.< I was going to post this the day before but I forgot....I went camping yesterdays...and just got back today...so I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday..>.<  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:06 am
I'm sorry that i haven't been posting[keeping limited on which guilds i post in...]But i might not be able to post on the following days...and given the chance,i'll try to post during the weekends...school is here,and starts today[8/22/2011]and sadly,i go to school earlier then i should be...But it's to give people some time to get to class...soooooo I might not be able to post in some days
Also,the other reason is,when i come back from school[cause in school,your not allow to use the computers...]if not given homework[which today won't matter at the time...]i'll end up roleplaying with my father[because i want to...]so I'm going to be Busy...
And like i said,i'm sorry i haven't been posting in here...i ended up having Pm's being a posting area,i had a forum that is always having someone in there...i'm roleplaying in two guilds...it take alot out of me,but i'm sure i'll post once again soon...

xXxMy_Little_AngelxXx

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

XwX Slient XwX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:28 am
Once again I'm sick AGAIN this really sucks I'll try to be on soon though so please bare with me.  
Fuyu Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff