(( ;o epic.... music to fit!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzmUde_EK5Y
))  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:07 pm
monckey77
(( ;o epic.... music to fit!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzmUde_EK5Y
))

[OoC: ..........................................................................................EPIC...................................................... lol]  

Gizmo Rvg

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Adaline noticed the run-by-winking-soldier, and couldn't help but think, Either he's a hint . . . or gay. It may have been (and was) rude, but that was just who this girl was. She sighed as she watched their "boss" run off and start killing. It was almost like she was bored of the exciting-ness, ready for this just to be done. She wasn't scared anymore, now that she was used to it, and like hell she was going to actually depend on the others for help. At least, she wouldn't admit it. Like when they first entered, Adaline patted her skirt to get dirt off, then stretched her arms back in a relaxed fashion. "Well, we may as well go West."

"Oh, now that I think about it, you never told me your name. Or maybe I forgot it. Tell me what it is."
The blonde was to-the-point and blunt as always. The girl kept racking her brain for answers. Why couldn't they be in a technological room? That would be easy enough. This dumb magic stuff was too intangible.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:43 pm
"18!.... 19!! 21!!! 22......." Gizmo was counting the casualties, when suddenly something caught the attention of the remaining soldiers, a light appeared and a boy walked in the warzone. "What the... he didnt even locked the door???(Ginzo)" He thought, as he quickly ran toward the new guy "Are you insane!?" Gizmo yelled at him. Gizmo didn't worry about the attacking soldiers, there were less than 10 remaining. So he kept running and pushed the boy behind some debris. Suddenly he heard Adaline's voice, when he was turning to see her, he saw something shinning in the distance, he tried to move but the inertia of the previous movement didn't let him. "Shi..." The sniper's bullet pierced him and he fell n the ground.

User Image

Gizmo Rvg

Winters Star

Familiar Citizen

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:18 pm
User Image

The boy simply stood, with a yawn or two, watching the soldiers run left to right. Off at the distance, some crazy guy was yelling. A gun and some scythe. This.. is an interesting class. Nikai, or 'Rikku', shifted to the side, dodging the bum-rushing soldiers. Being able to somewhat foresee their next moves really did come in handy. Once the student was done with the soldiers running head on, that crazy guy seemed to have come closer. Wait a sec.. he was right behind him! The crazy yelling man suddenly pushed him, as if he was in danger. There, the man fell to the ground. "Hello Mr. Hardcore Survival Gamer. How's the simulation goin'?" Rikku asked happily from behind the debris. His golden hues shifted to a curious look, seeing how this man was bleeding. No, it wasn't some cheap paintballs or tomato packet. Blood.

A yellow blur swiftly shifted from the debris. A couple of soldiers were attempting to shoot at this weird blur. Before they could even spot this blur's movement, it was already gone. Those that randomly shot, were obviously taking down first. A group of 4 or so took a few steps back, analyzing their current situation. The blur took the fallen 'comrade' behind the debris and vanished. Rikku stood above the man with his regular smile. Gizmo's wounds seem to have healed up after a few minutes of the boy's amateur handywork. "This is White Magic class, right?"

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:34 am
Gizmo looked up at the new guy and sealed his scythe and gun, so they condensed into that shadow liquid and disappeared in his hands. "Yup, White Magic Class" He said as he stood up. They were away from the other students, so they couldnt hear them or even see them. "The teacher trapped us here and we must find some way to get out... I think the lesson was "Healing and protecting"... by the way, thanks for the healing" The shield that Rukia was holding wasn't big enough to protect where they were, so Gizmo and Nikai were under a hail of bullets. "Well, if you CAREFULLY take a look to the other side of the wall, maybe you'll be able to see your classmates... oh right... what's your name?, I'm Gizmo" Gizmo lend out his hand in a friendly way.  

Gizmo Rvg

Rukia Arisawa
Vice Captain

Sparkly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gizmo...!" Rukia shouted when he fell, though it was hardly audible. Then she saw that someone else had joined their group-someone capable. The new hail of bullets produced massive amounts of energy, which she caught, manipulated, and forced into the shield. Part of it shot off in the direction of Giz and the newcomer, and curled around them, shielding from the line of fire; temporarily, at least.
A bead of sweat rolled down the nape of her neck. She hadn't been able to detach part of the shield and send it to the two, especially since it couldn't exist over any distance without something fueling it. In short, the main part of the shield was still intact, protecting Shane, Adaline, and herself, but the top left corner had stretched, like rubber, for about a dozen or so yards before it reached Gizmo and the boy [Nikai]. She hadn't really noticed the passing medic, being preoccupied with the shield at the moment.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:05 pm
(( Ah, I am so sorry Dx That was supposed to be for Rukia, I don't know how I forgot to put that in there. . . We can just go with this now if that'd be easier. . ?))  

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

monckey77

Dedicated Genius

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 2:36 pm
User Image
A sniper from the fellow team started to cover the students as he slowly progressed to them, killing off enemy approaching them until he finally made it to the shield standing outside of it. "Hey mind letting me in? I was sent to help you guys out from the bravo squad" he said fairly close to the shield with his VSS Vintorez held ready to fire at an on coming enemy.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:47 pm
Flame724
User Image
__// § ɦ α πε Ş ρε ɳςҽɾ

♪♫ Shane turned around and noticed what seemed to be a sniper from the side of the war which they needed to be allies with. He approached him, allowing him into the shield so he couldn't be shot by oncoming bullets. Hello sir, I know it's hard to explain. . . But we shouldn't be part of this war, we just kinda arrived here. For a second he pretended this wasn't an illusion and was trying to reason with this 'soldier' who probably didn't understand anything Shane was saying. Do you know how we can get out of here? He figured that the teacher was mainuplating the actions of the soldiers in this illusion, so maybe a straight forward question would help guide the groups' safety, or possibly at least give him another hint. They had been traveling west for what seemed like hours, and he wanted to get out of this,
♫♪

Flame724

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

monckey77

Dedicated Genius

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:06 pm
User Image
The sniper reloaded his gun inside of the shield and sighed with relief "Thanks I'm Johnson, I know you were deployed recently but If you want to leave deployment...I believe there's a base east of here but then again enemy has already taken that base by now...there's another west of here...though I'm not sure of it's exact location" he said pulling out a compass and having a look at it then putting it back in his pocket, he then grabbed a note from his chest pocket and gave it to Shane "that picture, it's my wife and her kid, I came here because the war isn't far from her town, that base west of here is the only thing separating her from this war." he then reloaded his gun and took a few shots from inside the shield at the enemy.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:44 pm
User Image
__// § ɦ α πε Ş ρε ɳςҽɾ

♪♫ Shane took the picture from the soldier and only glanced at it before looking back up at him. The picture showed the troop standing beside a woman who was cradling a baby boy in her arms. Shane would have found this to be a sad story; but he still knew this was just an illusion and honestly he had trouble feeling compassion for something that didn't exist. As he listened to the man speak of where they were supposed to go, Shane was definetly disapointed that he wasn't given an exact objective rather than the 'go west' he already had been doing for so long. I know you want to see your family, so is there any way you know of speeding up the process to get you and I both back to our homes? If this man didn't give him any helpful information soon, this man would really have been no use to them; so he hoped the teacher knew what he was doing.
♫♪  

Flame724

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

monckey77

Dedicated Genius

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:14 pm
User Image
The sniper looked at Shane and noticed some of the students injured and then pulled up his radio "We need some medics, bring in a few cars!" he said proceeding to put away the radio intercom as from a distance some ambulances(4) continued to drive towards them. A few meters in and the ambulance patrol units were picked off by a sniper, the cars unscratched except for the bullet holes here and there, still drive-able "Damn...well we can still drive the ambulance cars out of here." he said looking at Shane briefly and then at the ambulance cars. "But can we pick up the injured lying around, I don't want to leave them! Some of them could be our brothers!" he said looking at Shane obviously concerned, trying to shout over the bullets bouncing off the shield.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:44 pm
Rukia had been busy streamlining a couple waves that had traveled from another exploding building in the distance, but she'd been listening to their conversation. Without looking at him [Shane], she said, "...I agree. Helping others is what we were originally sent here to do, right?" Feebly she attempted a weak smile, but failed. It seemed so long ago that the strange 'substitute teacher' had sent them to this place; well over three hours by her estimation. She returned to the shield, stretching it a little further to protect a pair of classmates who were injured.  

Rukia Arisawa
Vice Captain

Sparkly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
◆ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash