Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The American Military Guild
The Sleezy Sergeant's Base Camp Bar and Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bossman Joe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:34 pm
Silvrtide
Bossman Joe
Silvrtide
Bossman Joe
Silvrtide
Bossman Joe
I really dont give a damn for moronic football rivalries. But I do hate A&M for their silly Aggie-ness. They send you to "Aggie camp" for an odd week and brainwash you from "E=mc2" into "AGGIEAGGIEAGGIE!"
What the hell? You cant even sit down at the stupid football games!

youre not supposed to sit down. and we are the only people that can "hump it" legally in public.
man, spirit has to be somewhere in this world, and other colleges sure dont show a lot of it. so, naturally, it comes to the place where its welcome. ((does what ive said before in other threads constitute this "silly aggie-ness" you state?))
People have spirit, but they dont have to look like freaks!

look... like freaks... i dont know where the hell you get this twisted image. you do realize that A&M is one of the biggest military schools in the nation? (hmm, it probably is...) yes. it is. you ever heard of the aggie corps?

"Give an army of West Point grads and I win a battle, give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I'll win a war."
--General George Patton

Hellz yeah. This is why i thing patton was the most awesome "son of a b***h" there ever was.

((beat it! i dare you! hahahahahaaa!!!))
I doubt he said that. xd

BULL SH*T!!! look it up, mutha f*cka! xd
((check out my journal; i have a buttload of his stuff in there))
Well, so what anyway? Its one guy's opinion and Patton wasnt exactly toaster with all the screws if you know what I mean.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:14 pm
Bossman Joe
Silvrtide
Bossman Joe
Silvrtide
Bossman Joe

look... like freaks... i dont know where the hell you get this twisted image. you do realize that A&M is one of the biggest military schools in the nation? (hmm, it probably is...) yes. it is. you ever heard of the aggie corps?

"Give an army of West Point grads and I win a battle, give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I'll win a war."
--General George Patton

Hellz yeah. This is why i thing patton was the most awesome "son of a b***h" there ever was.

I doubt he said that. xd

Well, so what anyway? Its one guy's opinion and Patton wasnt exactly toaster with all the screws if you know what I mean.

patton was a badass. end of story.  

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

Bossman Joe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:27 pm
Silvrtide
Bossman Joe
Silvrtide
Bossman Joe
Silvrtide
Bossman Joe

--General George Patton

I doubt he said that. xd

That of course goes without saying.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:16 pm
Bossman Joe
Silvrtide
Bossman Joe
Silvrtide
Bossman Joe
I doubt he said that. xd

hellz yeah.
User Image
^whoop!^  

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:04 am
"good afternoon everyone does anyone know why i wouldn't beable to get in the role-play subforum?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:06 pm
Silvrtide
Bossman Joe
Silvrtide
Bossman Joe
Silvrtide
Bossman Joe
I doubt he said that. xd

hellz yeah.
User Image
^whoop!^
Awesome, by the way I love your killroy sig. Take out the words though and see who gets it.  

Bossman Joe
Captain

Bossman Joe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:09 pm
alchemist473
"good afternoon everyone does anyone know why i wouldn't beable to get in the role-play subforum?"
Yes that would be me, not many people actually want to Role Play, so until we get a good amount of people who want to, the forum is on lockdown. I may totally change the forum though, I didnt realize it at first when I made it, but it might be offensive to the real military fellows in this guild. So if I dont get enough people soon, its gonna get flushed.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:19 pm
Bossman Joe
alchemist473
Yes that would be me, not many people actually want to Role Play, so until we get a good amount of people who want to, the forum is on lockdown. I may totally change the forum though, I didnt realize it at first when I made it, but it might be offensive to the real military fellows in this guild. So if I dont get enough people soon, its gonna get flushed.

*imitates a flushing sound of a toilet*
phsssshhhhh.....  

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:20 am
okay that makes sense.*sits at the bar and orders a soda*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:29 am
alchemist473
okay that makes sense.*sits at the bar and orders a soda*
More specifically? We only got coke and Hooah bars. xd  

Bossman Joe
Captain

Bossman Joe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:58 pm
*Sob* Steve Irwin... emo  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:41 pm
Bossman Joe
*Sob* Steve Irwin... emo

yeah, that sucks hard...
*sits down at the bar*
thats the first thing i heard this morning. and the fact that he was killed by a stingray...... man, this guy was hardcore, and he let a stingray take him down? ah well... my hat goes off to that guy. i loved watching his show.  

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

Bossman Joe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:10 pm
But stingrays can be pretty hardass, I mean they kill with a body part bigger than a ferkin bowie knife! And in the heart! Thats crazy... Thing is though, Steve had it coming to him...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:25 pm
Bossman Joe
But stingrays can be pretty hardass, I mean they kill with a body part bigger than a ferkin bowie knife! And in the heart! Thats crazy... Thing is though, Steve had it coming to him...

not necessarily. they were showing videos of him with the stingrays right before he was stabbed, and the size of the stingers on the rays that they were filming were only about as long as a pinky finger, at most, and not even as wide.
however, yeah, it ws one of those things that you were just waiting for the day. i just didnt believe it when it actually came. and the fact that he got it directly in the heart? man, that just tells you that god wanted to talk with him.  

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

Bossman Joe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:27 pm
Silvrtide
Bossman Joe

not necessarily. they were showing videos of him with the stingrays right before he was stabbed, and the size of the stingers on the rays that they were filming were only about as long as a pinky finger, at most, and not even as wide.
however, yeah, it ws one of those things that you were just waiting for the day. i just didnt believe it when it actually came. and the fact that he got it directly in the heart? man, that just tells you that god wanted to talk with him.
pff yeah...

I think it depends on the species of stingray though... whatever I wont get into a debate about stingers.  
The American Military Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff