ROLEPLAY Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zenki88
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:00 am
*breathes fire at her while running toward her* Lets see if you can handle the heat. HAHAHAHA! *punches her 3 times then kicks her till she hits the wall behind her*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:07 am
User Image
~turns into a demon and blocks then moves leg to make you fall and punches you blockes fall and jumps up and calls sword to sheild me~  

KaIuwa
Vice Captain

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Zenki88
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:11 am
*breathes another breath of fire at her then dodges her sword* ur good, but not good enough. *charges at her and knocks her sword to the ground, then starts stealing her energy so she cant move as well* *flies into the air then dive bombs at her*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:15 am
User Image
~uses Romance Pendant to give me enery
runs and grabs sword and runs blocking fire use
Romance Pendant to heal self and and shoots devils at you
then throws punch and devils too-

KaIuwa
Vice Captain

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Zenki88
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:18 am
*falls to the ground for a moment then quickly dodges devils* *runs to and jumps off the wall, pushing with both feet to gain speed then slices her with my claws* *stomps on the ground to make the ground make tremmers*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:21 am
User Image
~uses angel self and heals self and gets sword and starts saying words then angels come out and attack you then runs to you and slices with my sword then falls on roof of school and cals demon to come and heal myself~  

KaIuwa
Vice Captain

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Zenki88
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:27 am
*calls forth a storm to deal with the angels and demons* *flys into the sky and heals self* *sets everthing around her on fire and pushes her into the flames* I shall not lose to you mortel! stressed *calls forth a demon of my own to distract her so i can take her amulets away*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:32 am
User Image
HAHA ~laughs and comes out of fire slices demon and grins evil flashes back of you and kicks really hard and flashes again and starts sliceing you and flash and heals self starts grabing fire ball and trhows at you and pulls a blue light and throws then at your chest~  

KaIuwa
Vice Captain

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Zenki88
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:37 am
hehe, i think its time i stop playing around. you're better than i thot, i wont make that mistake again. *turns into a demonic dragon demon* *raises the dead and grabs your neck, blocks all ur mana so u cant summon or do any spells* *smashes u against the wall and cuts through your skin then drinks your blood* *chains u up against the wall and starts beating you* *casts a spell to make it so you cant heal yourself anymore*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:45 am
User Image
HAAHA ~starts laugh loud~ you think you can win ~ flashes and stands there with no spells grims evily walks to you then grabs neck then throws you to wall grands sword from floor and flashes back and forth trying to make you confused and weak then flashes up to you and grins evil then gets knife and stabs your heart and then flashes back trying to heal self before you can get out and attack~  

KaIuwa
Vice Captain

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Zenki88
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:49 am
*takes knife out feeling weak* *destroys the ground below you and throws you into the abyss, then breathes as much fire as possible at you and fall to the floor trying to regain my energy before you can get back to me*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:54 am
User Image
~blocks fire and puts fire blue and starts walking throw fire and laughing then flashes to confuse you again -throws knife in the air as the shy turns blue and fires these from blue magic as i flash everything turns the same as it was and when its down jumps on school roof and looks everywhere to see if she did it right then smiles and jumps off and flashes to you~  

KaIuwa
Vice Captain

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Zenki88
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:00 am
*gets up one last time and uses the rest of my power to create a spirit bomb* *throws spirit bomb at her then collapses on the ground out cold* *wakes up later in the nurses office with you next to me* I made you the promise that i be your friend and ally if you beat me, and you did. I live to serve you now, until the day comes that i can beat you in battle. *and after that moment me and you became friends* so kid who we gonna fight this time?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:04 am
User Image
soon after some one joins this school we will fight then ~grins evily and then hugs you-  

KaIuwa
Vice Captain

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Zenki88
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:08 am
i got information that someone in your class is doing some kind of summoning. apparently someone stole all her things that she left in her desk. but i think she planned on that happening. i heard from someone that she was spotted at this weird place around 4:00 a.m. last night. they said she was lookin real suspicious. maybe we shuld check it out. she might be trouble for us later. ninja  
BloodyHandsClan(fourms editions!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff