Welcome to Gaia! ::

xx-Complete Control-xx

Back to Guilds

The S&M Guild -- Visit our Markets and Browse our Slaves 

Tags: slave, master, mistress, roleplay, kitties 

Reply Homes - Private Master x Slave
The Yamamoto Estate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:12 am
"Rose!" Reina screamed, scrambling out of the water, "Put her down! She didn't do anything so don't hurt her!" he yelled. He watched, horrified as Mizu shook what he called a friend around like a rag doll. He quickly ran to the boudler Seishiro was currently at and helped him push it, "We have to help Rose." he whimpered quietly, pushing his shoulder against the boulder with determination.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:40 am
Rose who is being swung around starts to feel sick "c'mon i slipped!" she moans before she has an idea she swings herself and clutches on to the snakes body ~ geez hope this works ~ she thinks as she pulls a dagger out from under a coat she had on and finds a gap in the scales and puts the blade through the gap hoping it had some affect  

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:32 pm
As soon as she felt a dagger sink into her flesh,Mizu roared savagely.Even if the dagger wasn't very large,it still hurt quite a bit,and caused that snake's eyes to go wild from pain.Worse still,amphibians,reptiles,and even a few birds ran towards the enraged deity in an attempt to protect her.Some even climbed on to the large snake,and began to bite and scratch Rose.
"I know that!"Seishiro replied,"Just push Reina!" As the two of them push,the boulder finally gave way and rolled aside.A small puddle could be seen in the exact spot where the boulder sat before it moved.Seishiro rushed towards the puddle and barked,"Come on,we don't have time for formailties here! The situation's reaching critical mass,and one of my friends is being attacked as we speak!" A small otter with blue fur suddenly poked it's head out of the puddle,and took a breif look at the chaos unfolding around it with it's deep brown eyes."Okay,I'm on it."It squeaked,before hopping out of the puddle,and running towards Mizu.In a blinding flash,what was once a cute little otter became a large,snarling beast with fierce claws and fangs,and burning red eyes.It even had horns of it's head,and spines running down it's back.At the sight of this creature,the animals ceased their attack and fled for cover.The otter-like beast then grabbed Mizu's jaws and pryed them open,in order to let Rose escape."I hope you like kaiju films."Seishiro smiled,"Because we're about to see one in real life."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:48 pm
Reina stumbled a bit as the boulder rolled, but caught himself quickly before staring at the otter's transformation. He had remembered some kaiju films he had watched as a child and shook his head furiously, clamping his hands over his eyes, "I don't like them that much." he muttered. Removing his hands from his eyes, he glanced at Rose, he shook his head, "I don't want Rose to drown, she isn't a very good swimmer." he said nervously, eyeing the angel with worry.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:04 am
Rose as she dropped flapped her wings and flew over to Reina she landed then colapsed out of pure exaution  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:32 pm
"Really? I've always been fond of Kaiju films,Reina."Seishiro replied,breathing a sigh of relief as Rose flew over to them,"Anyway,after this is over,I'll teach Rose how to swim.Okay?" Knowing that both Reina and Rose were safe,Seishiro finally slumped to the ground.

With Rose out of the way,the giant otter began to pry open Mizu's mouth in an attempt to break her jaw.But,Mizu fought back by swinging her tail around and slamming it into the otter.The otter crashed into a nearby boulder,but quickly recovered from the blow and retaliated by tackling the large snake.
And while this was happening,animals from all over rushed to the scene to watch the fight.Some even began to bet on who would win.  

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:08 pm
"When I was younger my brother used to scare me by putting on masks and waking me up while I was asleep." Reina murmured, sitting down next to Rose and checking her over for any serious wounds. He cocked his head and brought his eyes up to Seishiro, "Are you alright?" he asked, half of his focus on nervously watching the two beasts.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:51 pm
"I've been better."Seishiro smiled weakly,"I might need help standing up though.I don't seem to be able to move an inch." His smile then faded away as he glaced at Rose and sighed,"I shouldn't brought you two to the baths without dealing with this mess on my own.It's my fault that you two were hurt,and I'm truly sorry about that..."
The otter's tackle worked and he was able to pin Mizu to the ground.But,Mizu managed to wriggle free from the otter's grasp,and sunk her fangs into it's right arm.This didn't seem to faze the otter,and he used to opportunity to repeatedly bash Mizu's skull with it's paws.The battle seemed to be nearing it's climax,with the otter taking the lead.  

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:51 pm
Reina shook his head slightly, "It's alright. Sometimes we need a little adventure in our lives." he smiled before standing up, walking over to Seishiro, and offering him his hand, "Need some help up?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:49 am
"Yeah,I could definitely could use some help."Seishiro smiled warmly,taking Reina's hand.He still felt bad about the chaos surrounding them,but Reina's words certainly comforted him.
Right when the other had Mizu in a head-lock,it suddenly shuddered and nearly fell to the ground."It's about time my poison kicked in."Mizu cackled.But,she stopped laughing when the otter slammed it's paw into her jaw,nearly breaking it.The otter then surged back up,and with a nasty punch to Mizu's face,caused the snake to collaspe into the water unconcious.The otter finally won the fight,and Mizu began to shrink back into a tiny snake as the otter did a victory dance.The animals who watched the fight started to sing an hum to the tune of the Final Fantasy victory music."Huh...."Seishiro muttered,listening to the animals sing,"They must've been the ones who stole my PS2...."  

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:57 pm
Reina tilted his head to the side as Mizu collapsed, "Hm. Well it looks like that's over and done with." he said with a small, relievd sigh. He hummed softly to the song the animals were singing, already picturing the scenery of the Final Fantasy game, but his eyes widened in excitement when he heard Seishiro talked about the game console, "You have a PS2?" he asked excitedly, already going over different games he had beaten in his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:07 pm
"I did,until those singing little thieves stole it from me."Seishiro chuckled,gesturing to the animals,"The funny thing is that they replaced it with a rectangular box with the words "Play-something-or-other 2" scrawled on it.The don't even have thumbs,so I have no idea how they manage to play it though..." Now that the chaos had subsided,he could finally relax and have a laugh at Reina's cute behavior.
Meanwhile,the otter shrunk down to it's original size and popped up next to Seishiro."I leveled up just now."It squeaked,"So,can you scratch me behind the ears?""Sure."Seishiro smiled,doing as the otter asked.  

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:23 pm
"Well, they might of just put a pencil between their paws and wrote weirdly like that." Reina said with a small demonstration of clasping his hands together. He sat down and layed down on his back, swinging his feet above him a bit childishly as he glanced at the otter, "He's cuter than Mizu!" he squealed, waving his hands around for emphasis. "Hey, um, speaking of Mizu, is she gonna be here all the time?" he mumbled and rolled onto his stomach, resting his head in his palms as he looked up at Seishiro.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:08 pm
"Please say that I'm cute,but powerful okay?"The otter squeaked at Reina.""Mizu,huh....Uh...That's a good question."Seishiro replied,"How does that work again...?""Well,I won the fight,"The otter squeaked proudly,"So,she'll probably go back to the source of the hot spring,while I rule this side.But,a lawyer hasn't arrived yet,so I can only make a guess."At the mere mention of a lawyer,Seishiro shivered and gasped,"No! I don't want a lawyer here again! I had to pay an exorcist to just clear up the miasma,let alone clean up the mess it left!!"  

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:15 pm
Reina smiled at the otter, "Nickame equals The Super Powerful Cute Otter That Can Take Out Mizu!" he said in one big breath. Reina quieted down after that, seeing as he had no business in what the two were currently talking about, and rested his head down on his arms, his eyes closing on their own accord and he promptly fell asleep.  
Homes - Private Master x Slave

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff