Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Social RP Hub

Back to Guilds

Tags: Fantasy, Sci Fi, Present day, social, random 

Reply The Revival
Earth ( New York place of interest) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zane Donovan
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,775 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:04 pm
Zane tried to but it just kept coming back into his hand."I can't my systems are telling me Im in danger and that I need to protect myself."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:07 pm
Rain took the soldier's data tool and started to look through it as the soldier orders Zane to drop the gun.  

Desalane
Vice Captain

Spotter

Zane Donovan
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,775 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:10 pm
"I can't!" he yelled out. He started to sweat as he shivered. He tried to slide back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:12 pm
Adrian got up from his seat " whats going on...." he then noticed Zane and leaned to Rain "do you realizes he's a unregistered robot, so the scanners won't work on him regardless of how often you scan his eye"  

Dryson
Captain

Invisible Prophet

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:14 pm
It was taking longer than Aerolite exspected it to. The security was better than he had anticipated. However some dern fool had used their personal link to the mainframe to look up some... mature web content. It was the back door Aerolite needed. swiming the data ocean he began to try and sort out what codes were needed for authorized travle on this ship...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:17 pm
Theo looked out and pushed through "wait!" he stood in front of the guns with his hands up. "he's mine! he's with me!"  

Kavalis
Vice Captain

Invisible Giver

Zane Donovan
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,775 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:18 pm
Zane looked at them and nodded quickly."Im his! Im his!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:22 pm
Dryson
Adrian got up from his seat " whats going on...." he then noticed Zane and leaned to Rain "do you realizes he's a unregistered robot, so the scanners won't work on him regardless of how often you scan his eye"

"I thought as much since when I check a document suddenly appeared... " she sighed "Lower your weapons and let it through."
The soldier looked at her "Ma'am he's..."
She held up the data pad "It's cleared now let it through so we can get moving."

The guns were lowered and they stepped aside and Rain went for her seat.  

Desalane
Vice Captain

Spotter

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:25 pm
Aerolite after some seriouse searching managed to find the codes he needed and putting them to memory copied them down and attached them to the documents he had made. To any observer the driod was now a service proxy to a low level mercinary by the name of Robert Lynch. With his work done Aerolite made haste in slipping out and back in his shell covering his tracks and making sure to leave everything as he had found it except for the new documents legitamising his presence.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:30 pm
Theo sighed and took Zane's hand and pulled in inside and quickly sat down. he sighed with relief "that was too close"  

Kavalis
Vice Captain

Invisible Giver

Dryson
Captain

Invisible Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:32 pm
"thank god" he takes a swig of one of the bottled Irish whiskeys " lets get moving assholes " he barked at the dumb struck soldiers as he turned and sighed again while taking his seat  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:35 pm
With every one cleared, things started to get back on track and the shuttle started to move out.  

Desalane
Vice Captain

Spotter

Zane Donovan
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,775 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:38 pm
KatraaWien
Theo sighed and took Zane's hand and pulled in inside and quickly sat down. he sighed with relief "that was too close"
Zane held onto Kat's arm and shivered."Thank you sir."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:43 pm
Zane Donovan
KatraaWien
Zane held onto Kat's arm and shivered."Thank you sir."

he looked at him and smiled "don't worry about..." he looked down " I should of... cleared things up when i asked you to come."  

Kavalis
Vice Captain

Invisible Giver

Dragtan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:46 pm
Zeek followed Rain with his eyes to her seat then smiled as he was rejoined by Adrian "Yup gonna be a long trip."  
The Revival

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff