Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Social RP Hub

Back to Guilds

Tags: Fantasy, Sci Fi, Present day, social, random 

Reply The Revival
Paragon( Number one most important planet) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zane Donovan
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,775 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:31 pm
"...So because I notice that you track some but not all that makes me out of line. Because I mite actually have a point that makes me out of line.... Ok got it just clearing that up."he stood and walked to Jimmy."Sure what can I do for you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
"Since the transport vehicle will arrive with the others, it will take a bit longer to get to the site. I think it would be in everyone's best interest to have the cargo area ready to go when we get there. That way we don't have to spend time that we could use figuring out what we can and can't scrap from the ship."  

T_knocker

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Dryson
Captain

Invisible Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:34 pm
" wow not only is this tin can got a ego but its also stupid" Adrian slaps Zane across the face and holds two finger in front of his face" look two fingers, two people, equals only two targets that RTI will be able to track, if we tagged the whole unit we disclose are full numbers. The last thing you want is for your recon to be traceable, the last thing you want is for your protection to lose there ability to flank there enemy due to a tracer tag. " he then brings his hand up to Zane's throat " I am giving you the chance to work with us as a team but in order for you to work with us you must follow the chain of command, if that is to hard for you then I will rip your head off right now and we can all go on are marry old way, I don't want to do that but I will if it means we can get this mission done and we can all go home safely" Adrian grip increased " your logic system is clouded by your A.I. function you must admit to that or else we would be having this conversation you wouldn't be so pron to start s**t with the one named rain, do you understand that much at least, and I expect only a yes,sir or a no, sir nothing else but before you open that mouth I will let you know that no, sir will be me ripping your head off " he then speaks up to the rest " If this machine attacks me you are ordered to terminate him, THAT IS A DIRECT ORDER!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:01 am
theo grabbed adrian's arm "that's enough! he gets it now... zane was out of line... it won't happen again." he glares up at adrian "so let him go so we can get this over with, so that when we get done here you don't ever have to see any of us again."  

Kavalis
Vice Captain

Invisible Giver

Dragtan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:16 am
Zeek pat's Adrian on the shoulder as he got off "Just let the bot go...We don't have time to deal with this right now."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:08 am
Zane looked at Theo as he tried to get out of Adrian's grip.  

Zane Donovan
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,775 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dryson
Captain

Invisible Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:29 am
Adrian Released his Grip " He is your responsibility Theo, Remember that" Adrian looks at Zane one last time" Remember this, when you realize I didn't do it out of spite but out of reason......" Adrian then looks back a Zeek and nods, and checks the region making sure there was nothing that had notice them" Alright formation into the two teams, Zeek, Aerolite you two ready"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:59 pm
"You know it."  

Dragtan

Kavalis
Vice Captain

Invisible Giver

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:35 pm
theo looked at zane, "just stay back with the transport ok."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:52 pm
Rain looked at Mat then at Adrian, "How far back to you want us?" she arms herself with her riffle.  

Desalane
Vice Captain

Spotter

Zane Donovan
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,775 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:51 pm
Zane looked at Theo and opened his mouth to speak but then shut it and nodded and moved to where he was told.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:52 pm
"keep a distance a little under 1km from are route do not change route unless necessary, we will clear the way the best we can but then its up to you to finish what we started" He put his weapons in the ready and then looked over at jimmy " do what you need to do for preparations" he then looked over to zeek and Aerolite " lets get going"  

Dryson
Captain

Invisible Prophet

Dragtan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:31 am
Zeek dug his toes into the dirt and smiled his cocky smile, "Don't have to tell me twice... " He followed Adrian's lead. "Rain be sure to cover their asses."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:16 am
"Alright, lets get going. This whole situation is giving me the creeps. I just can't shake the feeling that we're being watched." Jimmy looks out into the trees, then climbs in the transport and starts up the engine.
"I'll follow you," he says to Adrian's group as he starts moving forward.  

T_knocker

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
The Revival

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items