Welcome to Gaia! ::

☆═━яσℓερℓαу ☩ σяρнαиαɢε━═☆

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild for all genres and levels of roleplaying! 

Tags: Anime, Role playing, orphanage 

Reply ✩⋙Recycling Bin⋘★
[Ϩ] ι ℓ v є я [ʞ] ι s s Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
xXxMikoxXx XxXZeroXxX Tomoe!
~The Werewolf Alpha Siblings~

Being Alpha's is hard work!
Why did Mother and Father leave us to the task?
Because they died? No... We were fit for the roles

========================

Miko looked at James "That must be sad. Have you tried to talk to her more?" she asked. She personally didn't care but she was trying to be caring. She pulled on a stand of her hair and she looked to her brother who was too silent for her liking.

Zero shrugged "I dont really care" he mumbled. He sighed and looked at his sister who was looking at him. He stared at her for awhile before looking away and waiting for the two to finish their conversation.

========================

Father? Mother? Are we doing a good job?
Please.. Let us be doing this right
Dont disobey us wolves... We will tear you from limb to limb.

☆═━┈ User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image┈━═☆

׺°”˜`”°º×((Out.Of.Cookies: ))׺°”˜`”°º×

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:53 pm
User Image
Ƙαʏℓιɛ 'Ѳκαʏ' Иιϰσи ♪
[ Become a puppet, a shadow on the wall..
Only to dance and spit out words.. ]

-ρℓαʏ-

All night, the sound of techno music blared from inside the small pub and the smell of alcohol lingered heavily in the air. The area was rundown and this pub was the only thing that kept it alive at night. It reminded her of her parents and she hated it. "A mistake..",she grunted under her breath as the sun slowly came out. Alright, time for some fast food.., at this she smiled a wolfy-smile, her attention and eyes on the back-door of the pub. It didn't take long for a drunken victim to step outside and look down at her. Her wolf form was something everyone underestimated, small, dirty-brown fur, she looked more like a stray mutt. But it didn't mean she was physically weak.

As expected, the drunkard threw an empty bottle at her and shouted, "Get outta here you stupid dog.." She evaded the bottle and growled some. Then, she made her move all done in a blink of an eye. She tackled him from behind and ripped the man's neck off, his red blood sprayed all over the place. It was a little messy but at least it was a silent kill. Plus, they would assume it was just some stupid gang fight. The sun was not up completely, most of the humans here would still be clubbing in there anyways and the streets were dead. So, she still had the chance to bring the food to the meeting place in the forest without getting noticed. Turning into her human form she licked the blood off her lips and fingers and lifted the body.

It wasn't long before she reached the meeting place in the forest and she was expecting for some hungry wolves soon. Kay turned into her wolf form and let out a long howl to alert the others, she didn't dare to dig in before the others arrived. "Come and get it..~" But if they wanted more food, she would gladly go hunting again before the humans were up and about. Until then, she had her mind busy, wondering if she should have a walk downtown to pin-point places to collect more food.

▌ ▌
-ƨтσρ-

[ Hold the pistol and shoot out the world..
In with a bullet and out with hearts.. ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

manekiusagi

Hygienic Bloodsucker

The Tsaria

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:30 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zara looked up at Tristan who seemed to be trying to thank her. She let out a small sigh and walked over to the window, trying to concentrate on something other than the deep purple shade of her arms. Then again, she could listen to their conversation, but she had a pretty good feeling she didn't want to.
At some point in their discussion, Zara was vaguely aware that Alice was drifting back to sleep. She turned around, watching her chest rise and fall from her breathing against Tristan's shoulder. How.. cute. It made her quite sad, actually. Her brother had found love before she did.
"I hate to say it, but you'd make a great couple", she muttered, kneeling down on the ground.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:07 am
||J a m e sϺ ᾳ Ϩ ѳ ɳ ||
User Image

Beta Male Werewolf

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

James found himself glaring at Zero. At least Miko pretended to care about his situation. James never complained, bitched or moaned about anything to anyone, especially the Alphas, and the one time he does, Zero 'dosn't really care'. The Beta male clenched his fists at his side. Zero's apathy reminded him of his good-for-nothing parents, and how they had felt the same way about his sisters and himself--- they didn't care. James clenched his jaw in an attempt to hold himself back from yelling at the Alpha siblings. The last thing he wanted was to have himself ripped to shreds before he could find Kaiann and have Alice remember who he was. "...No. Alice is with Allucards. "James replied to Miko through his clenched jaw, trying to keep his tone calm. Suddenly, the beta wolf's senses picked up Kaylie, the female beta's scent. She was close by, and smelled of... blood. James's stomach growled. He had forgotten how hungry he was, and hoped that ''okay'' would bring him some of her hunt.

||==User Image===XUser ImageX===User Image==||

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:22 am
User Image
User Image

|| K α i α и и XXϺ ᾳ Ϩ ѳ ɳ
» 21 » Vampire

Words can relay nice
They can cut you open
And the silence surrounds you
and hunts you

"I'll protect you until my very last breath."

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

"No? Okay fine. Kaiann. Kaiann Kaiann Kaiann. It's a nice name."

a small smile crept onto Kaiann's face. Hiro reminded her so much of her sister, Alice.
"My sister gave me that name..."The vampire said under her breath, letting herself show a little emotion on the subject of her beloved sister. Alice had cleverly constructed Kaily-ann's nickname when the two twins were younger. Now, it seemed so long ago, and some of the details were a tad fuzzy to the vampiress, but she did remember how happy she was when Alice made her name sound better. Kaiann remembered how happy she was with her sister. The female vampire's smile immediately drooped to a frown, her eyes glaring at the floor. She stood in silence for a moment before turning her attention to Hiro. "I have to get out of here. Now. Kaiann wasn't glaring at Hiro this time, in fact, her eyes were 'pleading' Hiro in a way. She didn't want to stay trapped in the warehouse, waiting for her sister to get hurt. She was going to save her sister, even if it meant that Kaiann would have to die to do so. At this point, the vampiress would do anything.

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

I could feel you behind my eyes
You've gotten into my bloodstream
Two minds and all the places they have been
The spaces in between

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:31 pm

I can't escape this hell.
So many times I've tried,
But I'm still caged inside,
Somebody get me through this nightmare.
I can't control myself.

"Okay ...but you have to promise that you won't leave me..."

Tristan's eyes softened as Alice drifted into sleep. Maybe her request was the only thing that he could give her at a time like this. He held only her hand, trying to warm them since they were freezing from the night air and the loss of blood. The strong girl was now so weak, she felt so cold in his arms, like she could break down any minute. He quickly shook the thought out of his mind and reassured himself that Alice was going to be okay. Maybe he needed to stop worrying, it was driving his thoughts into a mess. He tried to match Alice's soft breathing to calm himself down from hyperventilation.

"I hate to say it, but you'd make a great couple."

His attention quickly averted to Zara, his eyes widened and quickly turned away. "Co-couple?" A wild blush spread on his face as he tried to hide it by looking away from his sister's eyes. "That's nonsense. It's nothing like that." He scoffed, trying his best to deny it. He was a vampire. She was a werewolf. He was supposed to hate them, making friends with them was more than enough. A c-c-couple was going way too far. "We're friends. Just friends. We're helping each other out. That's all."

xx K i C H i R O

xx K i C H i R O

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:47 pm
- - CHIHIRO YOSHINOBU ★
────────────────────────
fa - la - la - lah - lah.

❝ FOLLOW ME DOWN.
I'LL SHOW YOU AROUND. ❞

"My sister gave me that name..."

Kaiann spoke with a smile, which seemed like an extremely rare sight. He was tempted to take out his cell phone and snap a picture, but he would ruin her smile. Her mind seemed to be somewhere else. "Oh, you must have been very fond of her." His eyes seemed to smile as she looked at Kaiann's content expression. "She must be as beautiful as you are." He chuckled but was suddenly surprised when her smile faded.

"I have to get out of here. Now."

"What?" He looked at her in almost shock, the happy expression completely wiped off of his face. The sun was still way up in the sky, almost at its most prominent state. For a vampire to go out there, that would be like suicide, they would disintegrate right on the spot. "Miss. Kaiann, are you serious? Y-you can't..." His eyes were desperate yet stern but she looked at him with such soft eyes that he knew it was important. Of course, even vampires would think twice and balance their priorities before heading into the sun. "Right now...? What's your plan?" He sighed and searched his mind for a way for her to leave without getting hurt.

❝ THERE'S A PLACE
WE GOTTA GO. ❞

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:31 pm
User Image
User Image

|| K α i α и и XXϺ ᾳ Ϩ ѳ ɳ
» 21 » Vampire

Words can relay nice
They can cut you open
And the silence surrounds you
and hunts you

"I'll protect you until my very last breath."

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

"Right now...? What's your plan?"

A plan? Kaiann didn't have a plan. How was she supposed to go outside without spontaneously combusting? Wait a tic.. Kaiann looked out the window and stared up at the cloudy sky, the sun blocked out by cumulus. A grin spread across the vampire's face as an idea formulated in her head. Kaiann rushed over to the back of the warehouse, rummaging through a pile of junk before pulling out a giant opaque tarp. She hurried back over to Hiro with the tarp dragging behind her.
"Can you carry me?"she breathed. "I need you to wrap this around me and carry me to the edge of town."Kaiann tapped her foot impatiently as she waited for the werewolf's answer, unsure to as how long the sun would be blocked out.

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

I could feel you behind my eyes
You've gotten into my bloodstream
Two minds and all the places they have been
The spaces in between

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

========================

Miko looked at James she smiled at how he was trying to keep calm. She walked up to him "Hm... Well you could try to get closer to her like a friendship or something" she said. She turned and walked to her brother. Her stomach growled and she sighed. She looked at Kaito and smiled "We should go find something to eat. Care to join us James?' she asked. She looked at the person in question over her shoulder.

Zero looked at his sister and then to James. He yawned bored with the conversation now. He heard about food and looked at his sister. He didn't acknowledge James when it came to a meal. He looked to James waiting for the answer to his sister.

========================

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:23 pm
User Image
Ƙαʏℓιɛ 'Ѳκαʏ' Иιϰσи ♪

-ρℓαʏ-

Blood dripped from Kay’s mouth and her clothes were even more blood stained when she turned back into her human form. She caught the scent of three wolves nearby and they were wolves she knew very well. Miko, Zero and James were close and one human body wouldn’t be enough to fill their hunger. It’s a good thing this here deer was around or else there would have been a little game of ‘tug of war’ between all three. She dragged the human body by its ankle and threw the deer on her shoulder as she headed towards their direction. She could hear them talking about food already and at this she giggled softly. ”There’s no need for that really...” ,she said loud enough for them to hear. Slowly, she emerged from the bushes, her clothes tattered and stained with blood and mud. Then, she threw tonight’s hunt in front of them with a small smile. “Main course and dessert, would you like any side dishes?” She hoped it was enough, even if it means to skip dinner herself. However, she was using most of her energy to prevent herself from blushing in front of.. 'that person'. Even if she failed to do so, she hoped that the blood smeared across her face would help hide it. Speaking of blood, she looked at her dress and frowned. “I.. uh.. guess I shouldn't be heading out into the city like this later on, huh?”, Okay said, a little embarrassed to be in front of the higher ranks in such a condition. "Anyway..what did I miss?~",the female Beta asked, trying to get back to her happy-go-lucky self again.

▌ ▌
-ƨтσρ-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

manekiusagi

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

========================

Miko looked at Kaylie "Kaylie-chan! Thanks for bringing food" she said happily. She looked at her and smiled. She shrugged "You didnt miss much" she said. She looked at the deer hungrily. She looked at James and then to her brother as she shifted and quickly attacked the already dead deer.

Zero sighed and looked at his sister as she attacked the deer. He looked at Kaylie "Thanks for the food Kaylie" he said simply. He looked at Kaylie and motioned her to eat if she hadnt already. He wanted to wait. He wasnt that hungry anyways.

========================

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:47 pm
||J a m e sϺ ᾳ Ϩ ѳ ɳ ||
User Image

Beta Male Werewolf

A big smile crept onto James's face as Kailie emerged from the bushes with food. "Thanks Kay!"The beta male exclaimed happily before scampering over to the food and digging in.

"Anyway..what did I miss?~"

"Found Alice."James said in between huge mouth fulls of food, his attention focused on his meal. His mood had changed from grumpy and hungry to happy and full as James sat back on the ground, wiping the blood off his mouth with the back of his hand. "Thanks Kay."He said plainly as he licked the blood off his fingertips.

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

manekiusagi

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:51 pm
User Image
Ƙαʏℓιɛ 'Ѳκαʏ' Иιϰσи ♪

-ρℓαʏ-

"Your welcome!",she said to them all, smiling widely. She really wished she had a tail to wag right now. Miko-senpai started on 'dessert' first. She must've been hungry for some time now. It seems that Zero-senpai wanted the ladies to start first. Isn't he hungry? Oh....well, if he says so then,she thought. James looked hungry too,she hope the food would satisfy him and the Alphas. "Okay!~",she grinned and shifted into her small wolf form. She was only going to a few bites off the deer, she didn't have the urge to eat as much as Miko did, she only needed to eat to make up the energy from hunting. Which she did not use up much, except for chasing the deer.

After taking two bites off the deer,she went back to what James had just said. Really?! You've found her? That's great!",she said as she shifted back. "How was she?",she asked brightly. It must've been nice to have siblings to care for and to James, his sisters were important to him. She kenw how he loved them very much and this was really good news to find another fellow werewolf.

▌ ▌
-ƨтσρ-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:08 pm
||J a m e sϺ ᾳ Ϩ ѳ ɳ ||
User Image

Beta Male Werewolf

Aaaaand James mood plummited once more. "She doesn't remember who i am. That's how she is."The beta wolf mumbled, glaring at the ground. How could she not remember who he was? He was her older brother, the one who took care of her and Kaiann their entire life! When their parents were neglecting them, James would rush home from school to tend to their needs. When their parents died, James forfited living a normal teenaged-life, becoming their guardian, working a full time job and attending night classes. James had done everything for Alice and his other sister, and she couldn't remember him? No. That wasn't what pissed him off. The fact that Alice would rather be with vampires than her own kind, that angered him even more.
James rose to his feet, his attention turning to Kaylie.
"I need to get her back. "

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

========================

Miko finished eating. She was happy and full. She shifted back and cleaned up. She looked at James "I can go to Alice and see her" she said simply. She would like to meet the little sister to James anyways. She wondered who she was hanging out with since she wasnt part of the pack. She looked at James "Who is she with? Actually what is she with?" she asked.

Zero shifted and started to eat as well. He wasn't as hungry as his sister and after a few bites he was full. He was still in his black wolf form as he went to his sister who sat down and laid his head on her lap. He looked at the other two as his sister started to pet him like normal.

========================

✩⋙Recycling Bin⋘★

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas