Reply RP at Hogwarts
Care of Magical Creatures. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salomelove

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:52 pm
"No, I'm not doing it over." Lilly said definately. "I dont' have the time nor do I want to." She said folding her arms in front of her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:59 pm
Salomelove
"No, I'm not doing it over." Lilly said definately. "I dont' have the time nor do I want to." She said folding her arms in front of her.

if that's you decision, then I give you detention for a month.  

DragonRiderJ

Salomelove

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:40 pm
"A month, what are you kidding?" Lilly walked around the class and sighed. "Fine, I'll do your assignement." She said and stomped away."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:01 pm
Crystal watches Lily stomp away from the small class. She steps up nervously. "Hi," she says. "I'm Crystal, and I just came back from vacation. Can I join your class?" Crystal sits on a tree stump.  

crystalice24201

DragonRiderJ

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:06 pm
crystalice24201
Crystal watches Lily stomp away from the small class. She steps up nervously. "Hi," she says. "I'm Crystal, and I just came back from vacation. Can I join your class?" Crystal sits on a tree stump.

sure, you can join the class. check the earlier posts on the thread for the assignments and turn them in as soon as ya can. a copy of the assigned text will be in ya room when you go there later. glad to have you as part of the class. I'm here if ya have any questions.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:35 pm
DragonRiderJ
crystalice24201

sure, you can join the class. check the earlier posts on the thread for the assignments and turn them in as soon as ya can. a copy of the assigned text will be in ya room when you go there later. glad to have you as part of the class. I'm here if ya have any questions.

Thank you! I will get them back to you as soon as I can.

But right now, I have togo to the 'family game' of selling and buying stocks. They tell me this will help me in life, but all it has done is given me a headache.

crystalice24201

DragonRiderJ

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:23 pm
crystalice24201
DragonRiderJ
crystalice24201

But right now, I have togo to the 'family game' of selling and buying stocks. They tell me this will help me in life, but all it has done is given me a headache.

no rush, enjoy the family game. have a nice night.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:09 pm
DragonRiderJ
crystalice24201
DragonRiderJ
crystalice24201

no rush, enjoy the family game. have a nice night.

*shudders* stressed burning_eyes Enjoy the family game? It is the worst one. It's about buying stocks, selling stocks, makiing money, losing loads of money, losing your head, and being over-extended.

I. hate. stocks.

On a happier note, the family is watching the TV, and I can finish the assignments!^^

crystalice24201

crystalice24201

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:22 pm
After half an hour in the library, studying and working, Crystal finally walked back to Care of Magical Creatures. She sat down heavily, her back against the trunk. She put her essays and quizzes on the ground beside her. "Proffessor, do I mail these to you via PM, or do I just read these out loud?" Crystal yawned loudly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:36 pm
hi Crystal i'm dawn or dawnee i answer to bothsorry i didn't say hi sooner i was in the court yard reading  

dawnee
Crew

crystalice24201

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:10 pm
dawnee
hi Crystal i'm dawn or dawnee i answer to bothsorry i didn't say hi sooner i was in the court yard reading

Crystal grinned. "Hi Dawn!" she said, straightening up.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:10 am
happy birthday proff. j  

dawnee
Crew

Salomelove

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:50 am
Lilly came back to close only to wish her Professor a happy birthday. She ran and smiled at him as she handed him her assignment. "Happy Birthday Professor." She said.

((I'll write the assignement her latter, I had to go...Happy Birthday))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:10 pm
"Happy Birthday!" Crystal beamed. "You get assignments for your birthday! How thoughtful!" Crystal tried to suppress her laughter.  

crystalice24201

DragonRiderJ

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:59 am
crystalice24201
After half an hour in the library, studying and working, Crystal finally walked back to Care of Magical Creatures. She sat down heavily, her back against the trunk. She put her essays and quizzes on the ground beside her. "Proffessor, do I mail these to you via PM, or do I just read these out loud?" Crystal yawned loudly.

you can do which ever one ya want. post them here or read them aloud.  
RP at Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff