Welcome to Gaia! ::

☆═━яσℓερℓαу ☩ σяρнαиαɢε━═☆

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild for all genres and levels of roleplaying! 

Tags: Anime, Role playing, orphanage 

Reply ✩⋙Recycling Bin⋘★
██ ✴ ⊰ D i s n e y . P r e p ⊱ ✴ [O//A//S ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:00 pm
User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

██ ✴ ⊰ T h e . A n n o u n c e m e n t ⊱ ✴

Good morning Disney Prep students! This is president mickey! First off, i want to welcome all our new students, as well as returning students! Next, i would like to announce that the Fantasia Center, also known as the ''student stress relief center'' is know open for student use. Also, the Library is open. Please enjoy your free time around campus because tomorrow classes start! Have a great day students!

Note:
The Fantasia center has: Spas, gym, lounge, snack bar and pool.
I will put up a small ''places'' post on the first page. Please put any suggestions for names/places in the OOC. It will help me out a lot!! 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:12 pm
User Image
Vladimir Allen Walker
Put your faith in what you most believe in. Two world one family, trust your heart, let fate decide to guide these lives we see.♥
User Image

Vlad's eyes shifted as he realized that Brock had pretty much zoned out into his own little world. A devious little grin had decided to worm his way onto his lips as he grabbed one of his many fluffy blankets. Tip toeing over to him, he hammered the pillow onto his face. He laughed as he backed off just in case the boy decided to counter attack with a pillow...Or his fist. He did realize he was avoiding the question, so his guess was that he was pretty much gay. Vlad was a very deceptive person, being the kid who loved danger and the jungle he had to be, So things didn't slide by him so easily. But he decided to let it go, he'll bring it up later, but now was just not the time. So why not have some fun...In Vlad's case, beating people with pillows. Man this kid will be wanting to throw him out the window. "Oops the pillow slipped from my hand to your face." He teased childishly, he kept the pillow in his hands, just in case.
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

RawrziesDeLolli

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:20 pm
User Image

B- B-
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB r o c k L i n c o l n C h e s h i r e

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxY o u m a y h a v e n o t i c e d . . . . .

Brock shot up,glaring at Vlad. "I don't believe you. You better run or your out the window. or out the door. You never know." Brock blinked,his eyes shifting to a violent purple,straight from madness,then to a dark pink. Evil. Finally,he laid back down.

But I'm not all there M Y S E L F

[ OutOfClothes: ]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:45 pm
    User Image

"So follow me down
    Outta this town
    Girl you're moving way too slow.."

════════════════════════════════════════

ALYSSA FELL

"And then you can take me to the spa, Sean; the spa! Maybe they can cut that patch of weeds you call hair, too!" Alyssa chirped, flashing her best friend an evil smile as he made a grab for her and missed at the very last minute; even when he arms were full of boxes since she was helping Sean unpack (he would be doing the same) she was a quick little things, and it had always been like that.

"I'd rather have them dye my hair blue then cut it.." Sean muttered; his hair had always been a little on the shaggy side, but in a way it was like his security blanket. Alyssa giggled, but paused, hearing what sounded like Vlad, and someone else. Probably his roommate? Since the door was open, Alyssa poked her head in, just enough to jab Vlad in the back and then dart back off down the hall. "And what the hell was that meant to accomplish?' Sean queried; the blonde shrugged innocently.

"Dunno. But it made me feel better, yes it did! I shall become his personal ghost!" Not that Alyssa was particularly scary, but she could be dangerous when she wanted to be.

User Image

"So follow me down
    Outta this town
    There's a place we've gotta go..."

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:00 pm
    Well, you know how men are...

User Image
    Maarika Ermione Gully
    That's Rika or Meg to you!

Maarika took the hand that was offered to her and shook it accordingly. Yeah, this girl wasn't her roommate. "Ella? Nice to meet you too..." She replied with a small smile. With that, she noted how much body heat was trapped in that particular area. So, Rika took a ponytail holder from her wrist and pulled up her mess of brown hair. That helped a bit.

"Nah, I'm not new here. I'm just too loud and opinionated for people to want to bother with me..." She stated with a small laugh. It was true, or at least it seemed true to her. Gah, more people, really? With the masses growing, it seemed, she started carting off her luggage and motioned for Ella to follow. She really wasn't in the mood for her sandaled feet to get trod on once again. "So, with that question, I take it that you aren't new here either...Am I correct?" She asked curiously.

"Oh, my name must seem odd to you. Maarika is my first name, but it's such a mouthful..so I shortened it to Rika....and my initials are M.E.G....Meg. It also links me to my character's name...Megara...So, there's the reasoning behind my odd names..." Rika had felt she had to inform the girl. She didn't think Ella would mind. She seemed like a curious person to begin with.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

They think "no" means "yes" and "get lost" means "take me, I'm yours".

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:16 pm
    User Image

A v a d a y l e xxxS c a r l e t xxxV a l e n t i n e

What would it take for things to be quiet?
    Quiet, like the snow.
    And I know this isn't much but,
    I know I could I could be better.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hearing the voice of the girl who she had been trying to takl to a few minutes ago, Avadayle turned blue eyes to the girl, and a careful, and small guarded smile slipped onto her lips, just barely reaching her lips. "It's quite alright." Again, she flinched ,the sound of her own voice, it was irritating and something foreign to herself. But as she listened, Ava continued to twist her fingers in her hair, a little nervous to be around another girl, or person in general. "Oh, I'm Avadayle...But you can just call me Ava..." She said softly, looking back down to the ground, removing her hand from her hair, and chewing on her thumb nail lightly, looking to the ground.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think I deserve it;
    Selflessness.
    Find your way into my heart.
    All stars could be brighter.
    All hearts could be warmer.

User Image

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
    • Streaker 200
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Perfect Attendance 400

RawrziesDeLolli

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:32 pm
    User Image
    Vladimir Allen Walker
    Put your faith in what you most believe in. Two world one family, trust your heart, let fate decide to guide these lives we see.♥
    User Image

Vlad yelped when he felt someone poke him, the worst part was, was that he was ticklish! Whipping his head towards the direction of the poke he saw that it was Alyssa as she darted out of the room as fast as she came in. He scowled for a few moments before a devious grin spread across his face. "I'll be right back, just give me a couple minutes." He said quietly sneaking out, he saw the blond duo, before sneaking behind her, turned her around and threw her over his shoulders like a sack of potatoes. "Better think twice before you jab me and run!" He said through his laughter. Of course he was just being playful, that much was obvious. He put her down and gave her a mock look anger as he folded his arms. "And did I hear that your going to be my personal ghost?" He raised an eyebrow and then looked at Sean, then pointed his finger at him. "She better not wreck my stuff or I'm going to get you. I don't get back at girls, just there close guy friends." He gave Sean a grin. "Maybe shave off all you hair, how bout that pretty boy?" He teased, before he slung his arm around Alyssa. "So Honey do your worst." He said with a grin.
    User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:09 pm
    User Image

"So follow me down
    Outta this town

ALYSSA FELL

"Better think twice before you jab me and run!" Screaming like it was the end of the world, Alyssa gave Vlad's back a light pounding with her fists.

"Hey, don't touch; look only, look only!" When Vlad finally put her down, Alyssa pouted and crossed her arms. "Well I can't be your personal ghost if you can catch me that easy! But I did learn that you're ticklish, so there's that." Sean didn't appear to be terribly amused by Vlad's threat; mostly because he could have probably dropped the guy through the floor. "Ooh, better not do that; Sean gets nasty if you touch his hair, and he's a light sleeper. Believe me, you think I haven't tried to color his hair ridiculous shades? And you'd better not tempt me; when I get challenges, you know what happens? I turn to creativity."

"Trust me, you don't want that." Sean muttered. "She's twice as bad then." Grinning without shame, Alyssa nodded; she wasn't about to deny it since there was no point in doing so.

"So I guess you found your room and your roommate huh? Lucky you, getting the guy with the wicked grin! It's like something out of a creepy horror movie, so cool!" Most people would have used the word disturbing, but Alyssa wasn't most people.

User Image

"So follow me down
    Outta this town

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

RawrziesDeLolli

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:50 am
    User Image
    Vladimir Allen Walker
    User Image

Vlad frowned as he protected his sides. It`s always been a weak point, and always makes him jump five feet into the air and leave him in his embarrassment. Vlad detached himself from Alyssa and wrapped an arm around Sean in a half hug way. "Don`t worry bro, I`m not suicidal enough to touch your hair. I like my body parts where it is." When he heard Alyssa comment on Brock`s grin Vlad shot her a strange look, then looked at Sean with a `Is she serious look.` before giving her the look again. That`s kind of strange when she said his creepy grin was cool. Of course, this was Alyssa we're talking about, she is kind of weird in the head. "Right, cool. And I just might find that same grin looking down on me since I hit him in the face with a pillow for zoning out."

He tapped her forehead lightly. "There is something not quite right in there." He said his usually grin on his face. Seriously, if he liked a person he usually only had three expressions. his smirks, rare cases of genuine smiles, and usual grins. "He`s a nice guy and all, but kind of distant. And he`s hiding something so he`s very antsy."He said as his eyes glanced towards the door. Vlad shrugged, he didn`t find it a huge deal that Brock was keeping a secrete, He just felt bad for the kid since it seemed to be really eating at him. "But hey, what can you do, we all our own secretes." `I know I have a few ` He thought, almost grimacing at the thought. "Only person I would have to watch out for is Tynan" Yeah, that guy creeped him out a little too much. Just gave him a bad feeling.

He looked back at the two and his thoughtful expression disappeared as his usual talkative self came back to play. "By the way, except for coming in, jabbing me in the side, finding out I`m ticklish, and running away pretending to be my ghost. Where were you two going?"

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:57 am
    User Image

B- B-
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB r o c k L i n c o l n C h e s h i r e

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxY o u m a y h a v e n o t i c e d . . . . .

Brock just ruffled the back of his hair as he stared up at the ceiling. Okay,so that was definitely not the weirdest thing he had ever seen. Nope,Maddie being dragged from prison and thrown out was. She was too 'Mad' for them to handle. He got the creepy grin across his face and sat up. What could he do to get back at Vlad. Something not to big and something not to small. It was going to be hard to figure out exactly what to do. All he knew was that it wouldn't be pretty. You never mess with the Cheshire Cat.

But I'm not all there M Y S E L F

[ OutOfClothes: ]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
      • Thread Flip 150
      • Frozen Sleuth 100
      • Noble Shade 100

silentmisstress

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:00 am
      User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser Imagexxxxx

User ImageCxxaxɪxяxexxSxʈxɐxяxя
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⊹⊱x( I find it fun to be d i f f e r e n t )x⊰⊹

Every step that you take
      Could be your biggest mistake

╔═ ж ══════════════════════╗

xxxx Claire slowly made her way through the school. It was just as her brother described it. It was amazing! So large and beautiful. There were so many other students here that she thought she was going to get lost. She had to follow behind a couple different people to find where to go exactly. She followed the crowd to what seemed to be the most crowded part of the whole school. The administration building. She Claire figured this would be the right place to go first. 'I should be able to get a class schedule and my dorm number. So thankful for following the crowd.'

Claire was lost in thought as she stood waiting for her turn to get her things. She was excited and ever so nervous about all of this. First day of school was always so frightening for her. 'Everyone already having friends. They all stare when I walk in.' Then the girl smirked. She had always been different. First the way she dressed in bright colors, tutus, and her pink streaked hair always made her stand out in that small town. She looked around and saw few like her. Yes there were emos and goths but none exactly like her. 'No one is exactly alike.' She sighed and finally got her dorm number. "Hmm, a suite. Two other girls and myself in one room. Oh boy that is going to be quite interesting. Hopefully they won't kill me right away. Claire smiled and tried to skip through the crowd of students to look for this dorm room in Minnie Hall.

╚══════════════════════ ж ═╝
      It could bend or it could break
      But that's the risk that you take

X

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:33 pm
      User Image

"So follow me down
      Outta this town

ALYSSA FELL

Noticing the strange look she was given after her comment about the creepy guy with the creepy grin, Alyssa blinked and smiled, not understanding why he was looking at her like that; Sean sighed and rolled his eyes and gave Vlad a solid bro thump on his back when he made the promise not to touch his hair. "Right, cool. And I just might find that same grin looking down on me since I hit him in the face with a pillow for zoning out."

"Well did he have it coming?" Alyssa inquired. "Because if he did then it's justified." Sean rolled his eyes at her reaosning; it was never justified to hit someone you barely knew with a pillow, but the blonde next to him would probably never realize that. When Vlad tapped her forehead, unable to help it, Alyssa went momentarilly cross eyed and giggled, agreeing with him about Tynan to a small degree because yes, he could be terrifying when he wanted to be, but he'd always been nice to her. Or at least he put up with her.

"By the way, except for coming in, jabbing me in the side, finding out I`m ticklish, and running away pretending to be my ghost. Where were you two going?"

"I was just helping Sean with the rest of his stuff, and then we're gonna go do the same with mine; gets done faster if you work with more then one pair of hands, right?"

User Image

"So follow me down
      Outta this town

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Strawberry Raptors
      Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
      • Befriended 100
      • Bunny Hoarder 150
      • Happy Birthday! 100
      PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:02 pm
      User Image

▌▌xISTHEREADREAMxxxx X!!
      xXx XX W A I T I N G F O R × M E S O M E W H E R E xx
      ████████████ ████ xxIS IT TOO MUCH TO ASKxx » » »
      User Image

XXM Y N A M E I S . . .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx __ { ⓔⓛⓛⓐ ⓜⓞⓝⓔⓣⓣⓔ } __
      xxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇

Ella gave Rika a soft smile as she answered her question. This girl was quite a character: bold and straight forward. Ella respected that. She herself was not a shy person and could be a bit stubborn at times.

As more people began to fill the room, Ella's new acquaintance motioned for her to follow. Rika pulled her luggage behind her as she moved, and Ella, having already unloading her belongings in her room, simply followed after the girl, her book held against her chest. "So, with that question, I take it that you aren't new here either...Am I correct?" Rika inquired. "Yes. I'm a senior here. It's my last year." She replied, more than happy to answer the girl's question.

"Oh, my name must seem odd to you. Maarika is my first name, but it's such a mouthful..so I shortened it to Rika....and my initials are M.E.G....Meg. It also links me to my character's name...Megara...So, there's the reasoning behind my odd names..." Rika explained. Ah.. that explains it. She thought to herself as the girl finished speaking. Ella herself didn't have anything interesting about her name like Rika did, she didn't even have a middle name. Isabella Monette. The only nicknames she could get out of that were ''Isa, bella, Ella, or IM'' if she only used the first letter of her first and last name.

Ella snapped out of her pensive state and glanced around. Where they walking for long? Ella quickly glanced over at Rika, hoping she hadn't been too quiet for too long--she had a habit of doing that. "Where are we headed?" Ella asked.

xxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇

xxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image  
      PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:14 pm
      xxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
      ██ ██ ██ xxxxxxp α ι ɢ e ѕ o м м e r ѕ ::
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[тнe eɴerɢeтιc αтнleтe]
      I kept the moments that we were in
      And I knew in my
      heart you'd come back for me, my friend
      And now I
      got you
      I thought I
      lost you

User Image
      User Image

.:。•*゚‘゚・♪.。.: :.。.♪・゚’゚*•。:.
      ══════════════════════════════════════════════

"So bored..." Paige yawned as she stretched her arms over her head. After checking into the school and finding out her roommate/room, Paige unpacked all of her things into her room--there was still no sign of her roommate OR any of her friends. "There's nothing to do..." Paige pouted before falling onto the bench, sprawled out like a dramatic child. Normally, Paige wasn't this whiny, but the fact that she had not had any social interaction with her friends ALL summer as well as on the first day of school, upset her a bit.

President Mickey's announcement of the Fantasia Center being open echoed through out the court yard, and Paige sprung to her feet. The Fantasia center was her favorite place to be, and when she wasn't in class, that's where she would be--without fail. "FINALLY!" She enthused, a giant smile spread across her face as she sprinted across campus and towards the Fantasia center. "Maybe my roommate will be there, or some of my friends... or both!"

═══════════════════════════════════════════════
      .:。•*゚‘゚・♪.。.: :.。.♪・゚’゚*•。:.

I've told myself I wouldn't
      sleep till
      I searched the
      world from sea to sea
      I made a
      wish upon a star
      I turned around and
      there you were
      Now
      here we are

Strawberry Raptors
      Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
      • Befriended 100
      • Bunny Hoarder 150
      • Happy Birthday! 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:30 pm
      Well, you know how men are...

User Image
      Maarika Ermione Gully
      That's Rika or Meg to you!

Maarika was making her way towards the Minnie hall. Yeah, she kinda wanted to ditch her luggage already. Her roommate might already be there, but that was still yet to be found out. Oh, so Ella was a senior. Lucky! That meant it was her last year at Disney Prep. After that, the real world, basically.

Though, as they walked, Ella was quite quiet. Rika shrugged. To each their own. It seemed like the girl lived more in her head, more internal dialog. She knew that thinking before speaking was a good thing, but Rika was too impatient to actually put that idea into practice. No, she'd rather have things come out how she intended than think about them to make them seem nicer.

Oh, yeah, bad move on her part. "We're headed towards the dorms. I don't feel like lugging these things around all day. They are quite clunky and troublesome..." She stated, casting a backwards glance at Ella. "I hope you don't mind..." She added. It was true, but she needed to head that way whether or not Ella would follow.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

They think "no" means "yes" and "get lost" means "take me, I'm yours".

✩⋙Recycling Bin⋘★

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff