Welcome to Gaia! ::

F.U.R. - Furtastic Union of Roleplayers

Back to Guilds

A guild for furry roleplayers of all shapes, sizes, types, and styles. 

Tags: furry, roleplay, social, mature 

Reply The Master Realm
Trax Tavern {Storm's a-brewin': Check events} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IosefKoranison

Friendly Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:37 am
Iosef finished the last bite of the tuna Larka had given him and licked his lips, wiping anything he missed off on the back of his paw. "My name is Io...er...call me Oran."  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:55 am
The she-Wolf was confused by the male's mumbling. Her brows furrowed together as she tried to understand him. "You're... Ioran?"

She turned to her copy, embarrassed by his caressing of her body. "Hey!" She tried to jab him again, but he'd whisked off, probably to cause trouble in her image. "You're not nearly mean enough to pull it off," she grumbled.

DarkWolfLove
Crew

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Zeren the Morph
Vice Captain

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Not mean enough?

She was probably right. Zeren wasn't much more than a big ol' softie, anyways. He busied himself once more with the customers, a few more coming in after his brief departure from the bar. The afternoon was fast approaching, which meant people would start wanting more than just juice and water. Sure enough, he found himself expertly pouring up some house ale for a couple of gentlemen. Gentlemen was a term used loosely, given their questionable hygiene. Farmhands on break, of course. One of them, a dirty-looking human. Not many humans come here, so this one was a familiar face, bonded to the area. Good ol' Walter. One of the good ones. Open-minded... In more ways than one. By the looks of it, he'd been working hard.

"Larka? You hardly ever tend the bar. Zeren's out sick or something?" Walter asked.

Zeren thought about playing along, but with Walt, he decided against it. "I'm right here, Walt. Been shifting again. Hang on." She-Zeren winced her eyes once more before reverting back into his previous form, startling a patron at the end of the bar while the others paid no mind to it. "Whew. You should try having a v****a. Has it's perks, ya know."

"I'm sure it does. Put it on my tab, will ya?" Walter responded with a hearty chuckle before returning his attention to his drink. Good guy, but not very sociable.

"Wilco, Walt." Zeren replied, taking out a notepad to write the tab down.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:08 pm
Unnoticed, Marizel had been thrust into a corner by the afternoon rush. She gritted her teeth over the whimper building in her throat. All this jostling couldn't possibly be good for her sprained paw. As soon as there was a lull in the traffic, she shouldered her way brusquely past the rowdy crowd of men to look for the bartender she'd glimpsed earlier. He'd be sure to have something, wouldn't he?  

Batastasia Frootsnoot

Snuggly Sweetheart

29,315 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Zeren the Morph
Vice Captain

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:47 pm
Zeren looked up from his notepad, noticing a pink-furred woman approaching the bar. He gestured towards an empty stool. "Afternoon, ma'am! What can I get ya?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:14 pm
She slid onto the high stool awkwardly and held out her limp wrist. "Got anything for a twisted paw?" Her voice was deeper than what most expected, with a hint of song. She did have a pleasant singing voice, but did not exercise this talent frequently.  

Batastasia Frootsnoot

Snuggly Sweetheart

29,315 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Zeren the Morph
Vice Captain

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:22 pm
"Injured, huh?" He replied, a little surprised at her beautiful voice. He bent over to look under the counter once more. He kept a bit of everything under there. Sure enough, there was a dusty first-aid kit. He drug it out and placed it on the counter, blowing off the the accumulated dust off the top of the box before opening it.

"Let's see... Ah. Wrist splint and some healing salve. Here ya go." He placed the items on the counter. "You want me to put it on for you?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:16 pm
"Please do. My claws are rather filthy just now." She stretched her injured paw out and turned away to watch the other patrons mingle. "Excuse any rudeness I might seem to be showing, I've found it hurts a fair bit less when I'm not watching."  

Batastasia Frootsnoot

Snuggly Sweetheart

29,315 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Zeren the Morph
Vice Captain

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:27 pm
"It's no problem. I know a bit about anthro medicine." He said as he took her paw gently in his hand. He rubbed the salve smoothly into the affected part of her paw, where the salve seeped into the sprained muscle ligaments. He waited a few moments to allow the salve to absorb before applying the brace to her wrist, securing tightly.

"... Aaaaaand there. You should be good to go, ma'am. Need anything else, beautiful?" He said with a lighthearted wink.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:12 pm
The old salve seemed to have done a bit more than relax the muscles of her wrist. It might have reacted with the demon blood she hadn't been able to completely clean off. The long-eared fox hybrid giggled and let her head flop to the side. "Bath? Brushie?" Her eyes, now wider, sparkled hopefully.  

Batastasia Frootsnoot

Snuggly Sweetheart

29,315 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Zeren the Morph
Vice Captain

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:22 pm
Her sudden shift in personality caused Zeren to raise an eyebrow.

"Uh. Brushie?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:47 pm
Seeing the rush of people, Shrui climbed off of Larka's head and fell to the floor with a gentle flop. She returned to her normal size and started back down to the basement. She wasnt much for crowds. "Thanks for the tuna Larky! I'll see you later!" She waved one tentacle and disappeared down the steps.

Square had moved away from the bar when the small rush had decided to come in. She took up the role of waitressing because the last waitress they had had run off crying due Larka's ever changing moods and hostility. But that girl had the spine of a jellyfish. Larka barking orders at you was just how she talked to people sometimes, especially staff that werent personal friends. Oh well, not big loss. More tips for me. She mused, handing a mug to a patron at a table. "Anything else I can you gents?" She asked brightly. "We just got a fresh catch this morning."
This seemed to entice a few at the table so she left and walked back over to Larka and the wolf. "Hey Boss, sorry to interrupt but I got 2 orders of fish and a side of some fries. I'd do it but we're suddenly crazy busy I gotta man more tables."

shruikan
Crew

Salty Phantom

DarkWolfLove
Crew

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:19 pm
Larka felt Shrui slip off her head and waved bye to the Octopus. She was too busy with her work to notice before, but with the cephalopod's retreat, she realized it must be getting busy. So she made the mistake of looking up. Holy mother of Furs! The Tavern was packed!

Zeren was tending to and injured pink female. Square crowded the she-Wolf with some sort of request and Larka got overwhelmed. Her eyes grew huge and a growl accidentally escaped. She didn't do well under stress and it began to show a bit. This was where she normally retreated out back to her private pond, but they were understaffed.

She drooped her ears apologetically and moved to the ice closet. "I'll get some catfish nuggets for them and fried potatoes. We don't have any cut, so see if they're willing to wait for the whole thing or if they want the fish first." Yip, too stressful. She should not still be here.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:57 pm
Zeren suddenly found himself flushed in several drink orders. Which was odd, given that the alcoholics weren't supposed to show up until after work. But hey, when it gets packed like this, the tips are great if you can handle the pressure. He filled up ale three mugs at a time and slid them down the bar. Cliched, but still was a bit of a show for the patrons.

He then tended to the mix drink orders afterward, spinning the rum bottles in his hands and showing off his skills in mixology as he whistled. It took years of learning how to do such things without dropping expensive liquor on the floor, and lord knows Larka had gotten onto him hard in the past over that. But nowadays, people flock around the bar to watch him, given how good he's gotten.  

Zeren the Morph
Vice Captain

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200

IosefKoranison

Friendly Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:50 pm
((BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE! Guh, what sucks for me, Iosef is 100% straight. XD I love seeing straight guys end up with other men. But I don't see it happening. Lol)) Iosef shook his head, about to answer her when he heard and saw the crowd of people in the building. His ears laid down partially back and to the side, a mix of fear and aggression on his face. "So many people..." He muttered, backing up into a nearby corner and trying to disappear.  
The Master Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff